Buyfag thread

so how do you guys deal with company when they see stuff like this on your shelf?

thats a coup de grace for nearly dead threads, not an appropriate ice breaker

Post pre orders.

Not getting the 1/4s?

Why

Sugoi!

kawaii aminuls

this is all the shit i had preordered

Contemplating the new stp girl as well.

Didn't even try on those tits.

Anons, if the box has the foil Kadokawa sticker, it’s authentic right?

Anything else I should look out for?

Why the fuck didn't I get a card in my Ami box?

Wait nevermind I did, it was just hidden in the bottom layer of paper.
Lilco is the cutest

>Quick question

Dose solarisjapan ship around japan or only oversea ?

they ship both

I've ordered from Amiami for years but this is the first time I've fucked around and waited just too long to pre-order an item. Do They often reopen preorders or am I boned? I've been looking at other shops and they're also sold out. Pic related. Sistine was still available but I wanted the pair.

Guys who use AmiAmi has anyone noticed we can now soon request to cancel orders without the possibility of being banned?

It'll probably open back up. Just check now and again.

You can still get banned. It is just so they don't have to deal with cancellations manually.

O-oh. I'm guessing though there'd be a limit as to how much you can cancel before they fucking ban your ass.

Ushiwakamaru is being held at customs currently.

you might not be boned even if preorders don't reopen. stalk the product page around release and you might be able to get one. i got two things on my last order like this. dunno how common this is though. i've only been ordering from amiami for two months.

A fellow owner of muramasa/doll/metroid, nice.

What is the significance of the purple lighter?

It's gonna look disgusting. That huge bunny tail wouldn't translate well into PVC.

Don't have any, waiting for Toobie.

Even with popular items there's usually a few people who won't pay for their orders of that figure. In that case the piece will go back on sale after the invoice expires after a week or so, so it's always worth it to keep an eye on the product page even after release and "orders closed".

I've seen many say you can cancel three before they ban. There'll be more lenient if you've ordered a lot (successfully) from them.

They dont care anymore

holy shit dude

Totally hype about those extra mushrooms for Sucy.

What's the jointshit in the upper left?

>RBJ

Nice.

lol, it's not a dinner reservation

The most upper left looks like souls trash, next to it looks like some kamen rider shit

>no release date or preorders for Toobie
life is suffering

Is there any site that lets you track price changes on suruga-ya?

I wish I didn't have to wait an entire year for Kino

Another Amakuni girl arrived
I included Cyan to help the poor anons that forgot to pre-order her

And even after paying this much you only get a 4*
Just like in the game

Cyan is cute, I should have ordered her.

post bulge.

The possibilities are endless

Inbound Japan Airmail is just a slightly expensive RSAL here since our postal services don't track SAL packages and Airmail is about as fast as SAL.

Got her for 12,000 yen. Shame about her wet shirt and towel accessory. I still prefer the casual wear version though which I think is probably the best Tamamo figure.

I think the swat team that raids your house has bigger worries than anime figurines

January's gonna be fun.

habbening

Astolfos head is detachable for some reason even though the figure itself doesn't require it.
So we can expect a bunch of Astolfos on female bodies.

>Astolfos head is detachable for some reason
>So we can expect a bunch of Astolfos on female bodies.
that's the reason

By not being a normalfag. Where the fuck do you people come from?

because homosexuality is punishable by death inshallah

Saber should be on her way already but this is what I've got locked in!

My figures are the least of my problems when it comes to company since I have a gigantic "anime" related picture on my wall.

that figurine

Vomit_dog.jpeg

That 2b figure looks like shit, like all Play Arts Kai crap

I just got the plush instead

I'm hoping for a long hair A2 myself.

Name one thing not punishable by death, habibi. Oh, wait, you can't.

Weld?

Live and let live. Who cares if you're normal or not?

Doesn't look like it. Her cleavage alone made me pre-order her light version.

乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

Probably adding young Kiss Shot as soon as it goes on PO.

Anyone?

Found this display case on letgo for $100. Still need to arrange everything how I want/ get lights up/ waiting on risers but very happy with it.
censored non-Sup Forums related items

>Astolfo wears thongs.
How can a figure get anymore perfect

Give him a castoffable feminine dick

Tacky as shit

>tfw you were in a bad spot so you sold all of your figs and a lot of your dvds
>now that things are better, you regret everything but buying and hunting all the things you let go down just makes you depressed

The case looks pretty good for that money. The big aluminium edges are a bit of a shame, and you can't really get lighting on the second and lowest shelves, but whatever.
I disagree with the contents though, dakimakuras/stickers/pillows look like shit.

>still getting triggered
Cry some more bitch nigga

BUY FAT GIRL FIGURES NOW!

>tfw sold 75% of my collection in a week

Only kept my favourite shit. Made way too many dick purchases in the past.

If I wanted to vomit I can just stick my fingers down my throat. I dont need to waste money for that.

If they made more figures of her looking like that, I certainly would. Pochaco is cute as hell. I wish I had the money to buy every figure of her.

thats how I like it

Theres plenty of room for LED strips around the frame that can easily be hidden. As far as contents, if I cared about taste I wouldnt like NGNL so much :^)

This is a very cute bulge. If I didn't know any better, I could see myself thinking it's just a puffy vulva.

STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND BUY FAT GIRLS!

Wait, is that the same Deep Sea Miku from 3 years ago? They re-released it?

>Theres plenty of room for LED strips around the frame that can easily be hidden.
Only on the sides, which is shit. If you want good lighting, you'd have to put visibly on the glass shelves. It can be done, but it's suboptimal.

Looks like shit

>Implying anyone ever comes to my house
normies get out REEEE etc. etc. you know the drill

Not like it matters because the thing is a cluttered mess already

Can you cast this off? I saw a picture with the top off but MFC doesn't mention anything about it being cast-off.

Yes the bra comes off.

Post Feet

Get rid of your pigtails first, then we'll talk.

Is it gay if I want to plow that dough?

so the same as detolfs? Im not getting the point.

re-read the first post, its still being set up/ figuring out how I want it to be. Sort of thrown in stuff for now. although your problem is probably the dakis/stickers in which case yeah thats staying cause I like it

who the fuck likes that tiny head cattleya?

Porkers

>so the same as detolfs?
Yes.

>Im not getting the point.
It's shit. Just because the most budget of budget display cases does it as well, doesn't mean it's not shit. Detolfs are shit, this isn't news. Though detolfs are also shit because they're too narrow, and can't be sealed properly.