Why are the girls with purple hair always the best ones?

Why are the girls with purple hair always the best ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEPHLPmt914
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Historically throughout hentai between the middle 1985's to present. Purple hair has been a brand of a slightly over 25-30ish dominating THOT that has age or authority over the MC's dick in question.

Purple hair is the neck choker of real life. It is a black belt in dick sucking and typically they are getting off to it more then the actual dick owner. They are insatiable sluts that fuck men and not the other way around.

Also sing along
youtube.com/watch?v=QEPHLPmt914

I wonder...

An interesting question

>using the word thot

are you 12?

Semi request but I am fucking desperate.

Hentai where the man time after time fucking breaks women into cum loving sluts after 3 thrusts. To the point where it is difficult to fap because of how fucking silly it is. There is one dominating purple haired slut that sucks him off. While his GF is on the phone and can hear her sucking him off but she using hypnosis powers to prevent him from moving. She just wants the dirty cum out of his balls. There is a big tittied generic slut watching and masturbating wishing she was as good as purple hair.

After he finished purple hair is mind broken or some shit and the entire show goes to generic shit. That one scene was fucking kino. Please assist.

Adapt with the memes or be left behind. Do you want to be the grand pa that hates smart phones and asks his 5 year old daughter to install facebook?

Looks like blue to me user

I can never tell if it's supposed to be purple or black.

It is purple. Black is generic. Purple means fuck me until you die.

Dark love

the world may never know

You spelt "red" wrong.

He's using Zone-tan on Sup Forums, of course he's underage.

"Spelt" is a kind of fish.

But they are not.

literally used goods desu

>best

It is one of life's great mysteries.

Thank you

I don't know why but it's true

gentle femdom/reverse rape is so fucking rare in hentai but it's awesome.

>using Zone-tan
He's more likely 25-30 years old

i ask myself this all the time

purple hair and large breasts are a holy combo

Pic unrelated?

My nigger. She was best.