Houseki no Kuni

Who's da best gem?

And why is it early Phossy?

PTSD Phos

Rutile!

So if Ghost is not happening, does that mean Cinnabar is Phos' new BFF?

of course

many cute scenes for Shinsya

Post dogs.

What do you think, will we have anime original Phos vs Cinnabar? Or they will just change the order of things and have "New Job" before Ghost is even introduced?

Or the preview is just tricking us and none of that will happen.

Nope.
When people find their inferiority to Phos so unbearable that they go INTO SPACE to escape it, then we'll talk.

Kugimiya Voice to Alexchan.

jade's face when I complement her!

Bolts popularity

Kuri-sooo-berry~

So why Ritile didn't use Padparadscha's long ass hair as a spare material to repair her body? Is she stupid?

ruinin that mane is a sin

It need a big chunk?

Padparadsha has gem aids

>Kuni
>gems look alien yet attractive
>technically asexual
>trying to protect their land no matter what
>resitant to shattering
>3D master race

SU
>gems are alien and inorganic but looks like tumblr art
>fat gems, lesbian gems, SJW gems
>supposed to look alien, look human
>authoritarian goverment
>more than five years and they haven't destroyed earth
>townie episodes
>filthy modern american cartoon style

Kunis are best gems

This is gonna make some footfag happy.

they actually give an explanation after that, hairs contain little or no inclusion, so Rutile can use it to repair small cracks, but it's useless
when repairing essential body parts

I'm not convinced there will be a fight, since in no scene do we see them both in one frame fighting each other. It's probably a flashback to Cinnabar's fight in ep. 1 and Phos fighting lunarians in chapter 31 interspliced in such a way as to mislead viewers.

Is Diamond the personification of the perfect femininity?

its not about that, since they use material without inclusions to fix themselves (unless the translation is wrong). It might just be that the hair looks big but all put together can barely fit one hole.

I feel the presence ability

That's Cinnabar, user.

Alex-chan

Moon stone OC

yes

Shinsha

I'd rut her tile if you know what I mean.

cute

>dat lips

I want to kiss her. I wonder how it'd feel like

cold and smooth I'd imagine

your teeth would break on contact I guess

it would be worth it though

I'd willingly break my teeth on her legs.

When will Shinsha be relevant.

It would be extremely painful.

Yeah but even her hardness can't leave a scratch on my diamond-hard boner

It's gempoop. Do your doctor use poop to fix broken part of your body?

I cried.

I did too, this show is too well crafted.

That late lick was too much.

Sure we can tell that from the three shots of Cinnabar in the whole show.

I predict the last episode will go like this:
>Pad awakens, talks to Phos, dies again.
>Zircon paris up with Bortz, hollow sunspot encounter, Yellow talks to Pad.
>Phos studies with Alex (or this could be omitted), fights with lunarians (and we see a flashback to Cinnabar's fight from episode 1), episode ends on lunarian speaking.

>episode ends on lunarian speaking.
if that happens then we might get a S2

Did they really skip Ghost?
I haven't seen the stream

>voyeur Dia
This makes me live.

Ghost doesn't appear until after Hollow Sunspot anyway. The anime will most likely finish where says as it'll be a decent hook for animeonly to go read the manga.

Do we get a new chapter for christmas?

Sensei is that you?!

What do all the different sunspot shapes mean now that it's revealed it's simply a cloaking device for moon transport? What makes the double/triple ones any "different", really?

but wouldnt dia's butt be more worth it?

Mangafag, haven’t had the opportunity to watch episode 11 yet.
Did they change things? Or just adapt a lot of chapters at once? Please tell me it’s the latter.

They didn't. It covers manga to the scene of Pads awakening.

RIP her spine

Doesn't have one.

Then I misunderstood, it sounded like they're skipping something. Too long ago that I've read these pre-timeskip chapters, thanks.

It may be that Shiro, Pieces and Professor require different methods of transportation (obviously Shiro wouldn't fit in a regular small tangerine), thus different vessels with different cloaking mechanisms.
Or it could just be lunarians being artsy.

In Shiro case, for some reason they used two ships, the base Shiro uses to go to the school and whatever other he came from before.

In the pieces case, two ships too. The "room" ship that was probably modeled after Senseis old room and the ship with the lunarians who took the fragments, thus explaining the double sunspot.

I have no clue why did Professor had 3 layers of cammo though.

When she has to stop Phos rampage.

Oh, that sounds very reasonable.
Then maybe they used one ship solely for the blanket on which Professor fell, one for just the Professor and a third to coordinate the other 2?

just watched the raw, looks like we'll actually get yello suffering next week
and with the new chapter coming, thats a double dose! cant wait!

>ending the series with suffering
They can't do that can they?
We're going to get a second season wont we? The show is really popular in Japan right?

theres a weird shot of phos jumping up and fighting but i dont know where that fits, probably an anime original scene to round out the cour

Maybe she'll be able to resolve her UST while she's at it. Shinsha's a hero, she should be able to multitask.

It only predicted 4k BD sales tho so its really 50/50 chance of whether or not it gets a S2

>>ending the series with suffering
>They can't do that can they?
>We're going to get a second season wont we?
That would end with even more suffering (the moon trip)

It would be absolutely amazing if we get a season 2 and it ends with this, especially if we never get a season 3.

>especially if we never get a season 3
That sounds like something Aechmea would do

>Chapter 52
That would be a bit too early, since they're adapting ~30 chapters in S1. It could end with Phos returning to Earth though, or, if they stretch it a bit or have 13 episodes, with gems going to the moon

I think Professor just fell along the blanket as to not shatter. It might have been that they had two observation ships (one with normal lunarians and another with higher ups), or, most likely, that they simply wanted to create a triple sunspot to call attenttion to there since they needed Sensei to see her so they put on 3 layers of cammo.

I can't see an ending where both Phos and Cinnabar survive.

God tier
Cinnabar
Phos
Sensei
Bort

Shit tier
NuPhos
LaPhos
All those gems that are irrelevant to the story

God Tier
>Cairngorm
>Lapis

Great Tier
>Alexandrite
>Padparadscha
>Bort

Good Tier
>Everybody else

Shit Tier
>Diamond
>Euclase
>Cinnabar

t. Lapis

>Shit tier
>All those gems that are irrelevant to the story

>Diamond
>Euclase
>Cinnabar

>Shit tier

God tier:
Phosmos

The one that makes your heart go doki doki.

Do you think Orange will continue with full-length 3d series or will they go back to the usual pace of assisting on shows?

>Shit tier

All gems are god tier gems. Especially since they're allowed in Sensei's paradise.

>He likes boi´s dirty feet
Gross.

>animated Cairo never
suffering

Alex sees dog´s anus

>little doggos are yellow
what the hell?

It's just lighting (which makes those branches and Phos' clothes yellowish too).

Maybe. But Dia is above them all.