Did you choose your waifu based on how much she reminds of you of that girl you loved but who never cared about you?

Did you choose your waifu based on how much she reminds of you of that girl you loved but who never cared about you?

No

No

more like the exact opposite of my ex

No. 3D is not important.

>choose your waifu
That's not how it works though.

i've never had a waifu before and i've been watching anime for about 7 years straight now
what's the appeal

No.

You know what I mean

For lonely people to cope with zero social interaction outside family.

You are not alone, waifufags have at some point taken over this board but they also quickly died out again. Of course it's not all ironic but the very great majority of the people just call "whatever" waifu. There have been enough actual commited waifumen on this board and they're all well known. Also, they're ded.

I didn't choose her. I fell for her for multiple reasons but mainly because she has the same likes and interests as me, and because she drives me to become a better person.
That girl you mentioned never existed.

nope

No. My waifu just happened to be an idealized girl full of things I like but don't work in 3D.

lolno
If anything she's the opposite

No

I didn't choose my waifu. She chose me.

haruhi a shit

The sad this is I never loved any 3D girl. Found them to be disgusting, this was even before I watched my first anime and the waifu meme.

This.

They are disgusting. The more of them I know the less interested I am. Pure, asian qties, now that's a different matter altogether.

3DPD girls shit blood out of their pussies every month for a week.