Dragon Ball Super

Reminder that the manga is a supplement for the anime and should in no way be considered a replacement. The manga appeals to power level fags and speedwatchers. The anime appeals to people who enjoy seeing characters not named Goku and Vegeta do shit.

Also a reminder 18 is confirmed to be in the next two episodes so she isn't being knocked out yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bmg-RDLtZWs
youtube.com/watch?v=-gcYZOvkLIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Getting some major deja-vu here.

Manga is a non canon what if scenario, it won't see much action while anime will be the one always used in videogames and the expanded universe

Third for Marcarita

>Krillin saves the androids' humanity when he wished away the bombs
Based fucking Toyo saving Dragon Ball once again. Is there anything he can't do?

if the manga came after the anime, which one is canon?

I miss Champa

What does 18 even do all day besides dote on her daughter? Doesn't Marron have school or something? With how obsessed she is with money, she could easy get a high paying security job or something. All she has to do is ask Satan and he'd happily hook her up with one.

I recently realized that if it wasn't for Goku Black I might like Zamasu a lot more. The idea of a Kai being the big bad is actually kind of a neat idea, and a way to kinda build on the idea of "god ki" by having them fight another divine character. It's just...everything else in that arc is fucking retarded.

>Goku vs Superman: Deathbattle Part III
>Superman: "You still haven't learned? I'll always, ALWAYS win. Give up already."
>Goku: "Hakai."

stop posting in manlet 18fag thread

>Goku is so out of the loop that he doesn't know his "best friend" can cook.
>Krillin cooks delicious meals for his family and best buddy.
>Marron kicking her mom's ass at board games.
There's a lot to love about this page.

She goes shopping with Chi Chi apparently. Always found it weird how Chi Chi became closer friends with 18 than Bulma.

what are Sup Forums's thoughts on the Goku vs Superman Death Battles, was Superman legitimately stronger or do they just get a boner from enraging Dragon Ball fans?

>She deserves some love

ANGELES FUIMOS Y DESDE EL CIELO..

youtube.com/watch?v=Bmg-RDLtZWs

Goku Black was the best part of that arc, though. Zamasu was just a plot device for Subarashii to exist. If anything, everthing started to fall apart when that shitty Merged Zamasu thing happened. People liked Goku Black, not Zamasu.

>Always found it weird how Chi Chi became closer friends with 18 than Bulma.
Maybe because back in the day she knew deep down that Bulma was a threat to her.

To be fair, I can't see Chi-chi as friends with either of them. I think she thinks of Bulma as Goku's friend, and thinks of 18 as Krillin's wife. I don't think Chi-chi has any friends. She doesn't do anything that doesn't have to do with being a housewife. She seemingly has no hobbies or interests and never leaves the house to do anything but get food or meet with Goku's friends. She's probably gonna turn 40 and realize she's done nothing with her life and have a big ol' midlife crisis.

I'm a huge anti-Supermanfag who hates DC with a passion but I think that Superman would win, unfortunately, especially with DBS and their horrendous power scaling. It's almost like DBS Goku is weaker than DBZ Goku in several different ways. Superman, conversely, is exaggerated to ridiculousness. I don't think Goku can kill Superman either, honestly. And speed in DB (especially Super) has never been properly defined, and in DBS seems to be lower than normal, while Superman has been shown to consistently and easily keep up with the Flash... also, Superman has the power advantage, considering how Goku struggled with a couple tons in base form...

so yeah Goku loses unless he uses Hakai

Th-thanks.

that's pretty sad. Dbz ruined the few good girls this series had.

LISTEN UP MY HUMANITY

O MY HUMANITY

What a time to be alive. I’m not sure how many of you here are like myself and have grown up with dragonball (late 20s here) but These are crazy wonderful times to be dragonball fan. Decades since end of Z and super is getting better as time goes on. January 2018 is dbzfighter which biases asides looks like one of the coolest games I’ve ever seen. The English future trunks arch begins at the same time and wit December 2018 movie confirmed that means we have numerous new arch’s for 2018 in super. Really awesome resurgence for dragonball. Here’s to hoping for countless more years of powering up and kamehamehas

I just feel like there's absolutely no payoff to Goku Black.I guess there's a mystery element to who he is or why he's like that. I guess the reveal of him being Zamasu is pretty good. But then I feel like there's no reason to include Zamasu in the rest of the arc.

So you either
1. Have the story be about Zamasu switching bodies with Goku and killing everyone in Trunks' future
or
2. Have the story be about Zamasu getting fed up with mortals and killing people in trunks' future after wishing for imortality on the dragonballs

But Both? It feels super clunky and weird.

>18 gets wanked off for an episode without any rhyme or reason to beat a character the show shat on
>BASED ANIME

>super is getting better as time goes on

Krillin is the cook. 18 gives Krillin unconditional love.

You need to be at least 18 years old to post in here

Superman takes its. Stronger, much faster, smarter fighter, better feats.

They probably do get a mad boner seeing all the dbztards cry, but that doesn't mean they're wrong.

t.non reader. High power tier doesn't = bad writing or character

Superman's best writing and story is miles beyond Goku's best. Not even a Superfag, but when it comes to objective characterization and story, it ain't close.

Caulicucks BTFO
Jobgetafags BTFO
Lizardcucks BTFO
Gokufags BTFO
CHADhan confirmed to win the tournament bitches!

who /hohoho/ here?

He just said he was in his late 20s you fucking retard. Stupid Underage fag

Is the doc going to zenkai boost gohan to shape?

This needs to continue

I've haven't been following Super from the beginning, is 18 characterized by something else other than being cold and being Krillin's wife?

Where did I say Superman's character development and writing was worse than Goku's?

You're commenting about things I never even stated or mentioned.

Tyler perry pls

Mosco

Gohan is going to win the ToP, the manga even implies it.

Freeza will be trolled again, sorry Freeza fans.

She's still cold to most people, but super loving towards Krillin and her daughter at least. She's also got more of a sense of humor now (she was teasing future Trunks when he came back)

>Gohan is just Cabba if Cabba was edgy
This cannot be disputed.

BEEP-BOOP

SON GOHAN FAGGOTS DETECTED

EXTERMINATE! EX-TERM-IN-ATE!!!!

>late 20s
>thinks Dragon Ball Super is getting better with each episode

Either you're Mexican / Brazillian, a Ghetto Rap Star wannabe, Unemployed, or all 3.

What are the odds ssj2 kefla at max power is = completed ssb goku and not stronger in the manga?

>tfw spic
>tfw like gohan
fuck

What do you expect from him this episode?

Thanks, doc

Wait, if Papparoni will fuse with the Megazord, then what the hell is point of Biarra?

Leave Chadhan to me

Absolutely nothing

reporting
i hope we find out what best boy is doing this ep

This

I say this as someone who loves Goku and has only read elseworld comic stories about superman, Goku's manga characterization is very good but compared to best superman stories like

All-star superman
Whatever happened to the man of tomorrow
Secret Identity
Red son
For the man who has everything
What's so funny about truth Justice and the American way
For all seasons

are far beyond anything Goku has had.

Kefla is a universe buster, while Superman is a solar system buster (like Cell).

He eliminates the Megazord, then Papparoni fuses with the pieces of it, becoming Anizara.

And then Freeza takes out Anizara

Lucky trips of truth. Really, 18 won. Krillin is the Best Husband in Dragonball.

Jobbing to Bolla.

a ring-out

How would he do it when Anizara will be stronger than SSJB?

Goku would have to awake UI again to defeat him.

I think the reason Anizara exists is to have Goku master UI before the rematch vs Jiren.

Not a comicfag, are these stories any good ? Or are you people just hyping them up.

This honestly looks absolutely beautiful
youtube.com/watch?v=-gcYZOvkLIQ

Jobbing

Freeza is stronger than SSB too

so they fuse with frieza?

Why would you guys think Freeza will be absorbed when he was seen in Episode 121 preview pic?

Why would someone lie on the internet, right?

I think it's very real. Goku is still a man with vulnerabilities. He can suffocate, He can drown. He'd die in a vacuum, He'd die if you hit him with a well timed attack while his guard is down. Goku's power (for the most part) is earned and tangible. ie.He got it not JUST because he's otherworldly and powerful, but that he put in the effort. I doubt there was ever a point in Superman's life where Tao Pai Pai could kill him, and yet Goku only survived because of his Grandfather's ball.
Superman's simply a superhuman person from birth who's only vulnerabilities tend to be self imposed by a subconscious desire to fit in (like him discovering he doesn't actually need to breathe oxygen). While Goku OVERCOMES his weaknesses through training, Superman didn't have them to begin with.

I expect a lot of QUALITY.

She was dying to fuck Trunks in that episode.

Never.

COMPLETE CHADOMINANCE

Looks like Hatchiyack

No

>She was dying to fuck Trunks in that episode.
No she wasn't. Why is this fanbase so obsessed with cucking?

It's a bunch of retards trying to pass their headcanon off as fact.

Jobbing for half an episode and then figuring out a strategy

Hopefully Gohan shows battle smarts in attempting to take down the megazord, he was smart in episode 118.

Give some a go. You can read them online for free @ readcomicsonline

I'd recommend 'Up, Up and Away' for a good view on why Clark Kent is actually a great character and why the power isn't what makes him who he is.

Secret Identity is a good kinda 'What if'. Non canon, so it's easy to read and be done with in one go.

"What's so funny about truth, justice and the american way" is divisive, but a great read on Superman approach to dealing with near impossible moral choices.

'Red Son' is another great what if. What if Supermans rocket landed in Russia during the Soviet era.

'For all seasons' is charming, very 'your grandfathers Superman'.

Pick one and give it a go. At most you lose an hour or two of your time, at best some appreciation of a character.

More foreshadowing of him going Blanco

Can't say I blame her

>mfw Jiren is superman if superman was an alien

kek

I used to think he was so hot when i was a kid. I still don't understand why most db female fans drool over vegeta when trunks exists

Next week we should be getting episodes 122-123 spoilers, would be hilarious if they mention Vegeta being eliminated by Jiren, what a nice Christmas gift, right?

On average women like aggressive people more than passive.

To be this level of gay.

Leave.

It's just bad taste

Hey guys I missed a lot of episodes. Hit vs Jiren when?

>The manga appeals to power level fags and speedwatchers.
But the power level is lower in the manga.

user, I....

he's so cute

Jobbing. Hard.

Where my Jiren bros at?

>Always found it weird how Chi Chi became closer friends with 18 than Bulma.
Well Chi Chi and 18 both hunted after Goku.

Hit is hiding under the spectator seats and will come out in episode 125 without his weighted clothing.