youtube.com/watch?v=ipRUYr4JddM
youtube.com/watch?v=uNxelYe2As8
youtube.com/watch?v=w0uvN5BeAZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=9S7QA8SL2gI
pastebin.com/fmD14xry
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66170966
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Happy birthday to both!

Happy Birthday Yuuhi, who is the other one?

Mana is better

meiya is the best.

I like Sumika best, but Meiya a cutie too.

I would like them more if their series wouldn't be depressing gorefest

>gorefest

You having a giggle?

I love those hair vents.

years later, I'm still mad at noble confidant and how that fucking slut hijacked main route no matter who you choose in Alternative

>youtube.com/watch?v=u9fvnSkSC90
>still strong as it was 6 years ago

They are all dead in Muv-Luv.

Nothing is happy.
No one has birthdays.

Takeru cannot die.

PHYSICAL REWARDS WHEN?

MUVLUV A SHIT
TAMA A BEST AND DESERVED A GOOD HUSBANDO

JUST LET ME FUCKING DIE ERASE ME NOW

This one is better
>youtube.com/watch?v=2DO-VRaqxKI

youtube.com/watch?v=ipRUYr4JddM

youtube.com/watch?v=uNxelYe2As8

Is the best.

Not even the best vocal youtube.com/watch?v=w0uvN5BeAZ8

This is the real despair track
youtube.com/watch?v=9S7QA8SL2gI

This is perfect for the scene it's in though, made me tear up every time I watched it.

Best grills.

Happy Birthday Meiya! also lady Shogun.
So, is Altered Fable finally fully translated?

Even if faggot author fucked you over, know that you will still remain the best in my heart

She deserved a whole game of her own instead of Alternative fucking over the fans of every other girl. I doubt I'll ever stop being salty.

>muh harem
who cares?

>an entire game dedicated to the route of a sub par girl
>ignoring the best girl in the series

I wonder.

>an entire game dedicated to the MC fighting to save humanity from annihilation
>who cares, why didn't my best girl win???

Exactly, why is it centered around some idiot girl and instead should just be about the fighting.

only the "befriend 00 unit" part, not too long desu

>befriend

>Need to play around 30 - 40 hours before the plot gets interesting
Is the muv-luv series overrated trash?

>doesn't enjoy playing lacrosse

It is overrated but it's still pretty great. One of the best military+mecha themed VNs, great action, great main character, genuinely surprising/heartbreaking moments. Shame the final mission sucks and the main harem's side girls end up quite underdeveloped, compared to even side characters like Yuuko and the Valkyries.

>side characters like Yuuko
?????????????????

The Commie one is better

Yeah, you're right that she had even more screentime than the main harem.

Would you like to try again?

They are only dead in Alternative universe. Altered Fable in cannon, so they all alive and happy, even Chomp-sensei.

It was pretty good. The main chars were good, though a little boring, and their development from distrustful backstabbers into genuine heroes was handled well. Weakest part of it was how unbelievably and laughably evil the villains were. Past Muv-Luv's always had realistic, sympathizable, down to Earth villains. Most of them were people who genuinely wanted to do good, but lacked an understanding of the situation. Furthermore, they were charismatic, and their grievances legitimate enough where you could see why people would follow them. SM however plays politics as good versus evil. Villains will outright laugh as they throw their people's lives away, and mock their subordinates (how is this good for morale), and randomly and openly kill civilians (isn't this counterproductive to their overall objective of ruling)? Weakest part of the show, but I guess its fun to have villains to route against sometimes.

The anime did a hatchet job on the villains because apparently the director thought it was 'too soon' to portray the Stasi in a sympathetic light. The other material is much more morally ambiguous.

How does Yuuhi and Meiya both being alive in Altered Fable-verse work? Is Yuuhi the one on a time limit, not Meiya?

What are you even talking about?

Is that why I keep seeing your character posted on evil/did everything wrong threads?

Idiot.

Best fetish

Meiya's story in extra was about how her sister died in a car accident so she was raised as the new head of the Mitsurugi household and was locked into an arranged marriage, but she wanted to marry her childhood love, Takeru. In Altered Fable's timeline, Yuuhi isn't dead, so is Yuuhi the one with an impending arranged marriage she hopes to get out of by marrying Takeru?

Indeed. Best girl always

I still hope for the day when someone will translate those Meiya special chapters.

Katia a cute

Katia>Iris>Gretel>Pham>Annete>Lise>rest>Beatrice

Meiya after was never translated right? I always wanted to read that.

Well, there's always Yuuhi

I agree, but my heart is with Akane.

>They are only dead in Alternative universe.
What?
Remind me if I am wrong since it was 1 decade ago, but didn't they mass produce Unit00 and actually started to take back the earth? Even in unlimited, they didnt die and actually left earth on the alternative plan.

So best girl just got better. What do you guys think about Yuuko jumping into the fray?

Also, Marimo seems very happy to have Yuuko there with her, despite being shown up yet again.

>Remind me if I am wrong since it was 1 decade ago, but didn't they mass produce Unit00 and actually started to take back the earth? Even in unlimited, they didnt die and actually left earth on the alternative plan.
They did more than just that.

No, that's because barely anyone gives a shit about the VN and much less on Sup Forums.

I remember that she ended up being everyone's favorite back when the anime was airing.

Since when could Yuuko pilot?

Good wife

Is this a CG from the VN? Always knew that they were screwing each other like bunnies after the anime ended.

The flash game Strike Frontier

Good for them. After all the pain he's endured, his sister's betrayal, then having to fight through half the stasi culminating with a duel against a monster that makes the BETA look like kittens, and finally, Iris and most of his squadmate's deaths, Theo deserves some relief with Katia.

Someone translate altered fable pls

Kiminozo english when?

>sub par girl

Looks like she is there are "engineering" for Susanoo.

Well, Yuuko is the child of samurai/nobility, and was a shoe in for the royal guard before she weaseled out and become a scientist instead. She would have gone through the same training all the other noble children got, which means that she'd definitely know how to pilot, and probably well at that.

Tell me, is any other MuvLuv worth my time if it doesn't include my wife Meiya?

She already got CONFIDANT*D in MLA so you might as well give them a try.

Yes

Well, in SM, the Meiya and Sumika expy end up dead (the Sumika expy even gets killed directly by the hero after he rejects her), and the Yuuko expy is the main villain and rival of the hero. The Chizuru expy makes it out okayish though.

Altered Fable when?
I want to romance best muv luv.

Happy birthday!
I took a break ever since CHOMP happened, I really need to get back into it and finish it.

CHOMP is only the start :^)

I love these CG

which story is it ?

I've heard so. Fuck

Marimo was eating with another man.

Power on through. CHOMP toughened you. Now you complete your mission like a true soldier.

What's wrong, Shirogane-kun?

But the best part isn't even chomp, it's what happens in the alternate universe.

pastebin.com/fmD14xry

Come to bed

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66170966

Let's take turns raping Yuuko

>I took a break ever since CHOMP happened, I really need to get back into it and finish it.
The same for me. Forced through it a couple of weeks later.
It was worth it.