[HorribleSubs] Mahoutsukai no Yome - 11 [720p].mkv

>[HorribleSubs] Mahoutsukai no Yome - 11 [720p].mkv

how many headpats will we get this week?

Do we ever get Silvy's backstory?

Titania is making my Spriggan hard as rock.

Song was pretty gay.
Nice visuals this episode, though.

What a pretty episode.

>moelias

>ywn adopt baby Elias and teach him about the world

Yes.

Avatar of the Audience right here

muh warmth

>ywn spend an entire day by a scenic Icelandic lake carving yourself a magic staff comfortably wrapped in your dog's fur

This show hits my fantasy boner so hard

I really love the fucking tent with the fireplace in it. If I ever have a garden, I am going to built myself this fucking tent.

This episode of My Little English Life Can't Be This Comfy is brought to you by character development haircuts.

>given choice of wood
>doesn't choose
lame as heck

She isn't making the handle yet, although the manga doesn't actually note which one she picks.

This was a great episode to watch while having some coffee and a lit candle nearby.

how can every episode be so beautiful, you can get a wallpaper from each one.

Did I get something wrong? In the final scene, the fireplace was shown to not have been used, but Elias said he used the stove. Did he lie or am I getting something mixed, maybe translation?

My guess is she picked hazel.

>has to sing a song to make the flowers bloom
>not contracting Arnor Dan to sing in Icelandic for it
Missed opportunity.

This episode was so beautiful and cute.

I wonder what that chicken-dragon thing taste like.

probably chicken

This and that.

>Griffith: before and after

>It's a Daisuke singing ep

>AOTY
>nobody on Sup Forums watches it
sasuga

>Rowan
Doesn't she already do this as a slay vega?
>Yew
Seems functional, if a bit plain.
>Hazel
Sort of like using a cup the bail out a sinking ship in her case.
>Willow
Cool but niche, if you ever needed that functionality it seems better to prepare it for that moment instead of always carrying it.
>Elderberry
Sounds mysterious and looks cool, 10/10 would use as a handle.

I'd rather have the threads be small and comfy than be shitpost-central like they were a few months ago.

Would you dance with them, Sup Forums?

So she's "Asian" and underage.
And Elias imagines his humanity like pic related.

Was this show made for European pedos? Because they tend to visit Asia to fulfill their pedo lusts.

>M-my mother told me not to dance with strange floating ladies. You know, before she killed herself that is.

Yes, but carefully. Elves used to be accused of letting humans dance with them and spiriting them away to be lost forever. A lot of the stories are Church-based fables in their pre-medieval smear campaign to shit all over anything pagan, like the obvious fallacy of elves snatching men in the mists to fuck them out of seed and not letting them go without stealing one of their senses as payment for their mercy, but the oldest stories are still tales of warning that elves, while having good intentions, tend to break their toys out of ignorance of the frailty of mortals.

What makes Elias so handsome? I still don't know why I find him attractive at all.

Elias bases his human forms on people that he knows. That one is based on Simon, he does Chise later on in the manga.

He's tall and has a deep voice.

tall, dark, can shred you to pieces in about half a second if he feels like it

It looks like shoujo so a lot of people have given it a miss

Will OP2 beat OP1?
OP1 is honestly my joint favourite of the season along with GARO

Songwise probably no but there is plenty of room for improvement in the visuals.

when will manlets learn?

>warm fireplace in a country house
comfy

that's not simon

similar face, but it's not simon's face or remotely similar

>cuckshit
>aoty
Lolno

What is there to discuss though? Episodes are pretty slow, and most people probably read manga beforehand too anyway.

Also do some seeds of plants look like onions, or is Silky planting a fucking bird?

elias killed the bird

>based on
Obviously he can't be walking around as exact copies of people, that would be weird, and probably illegal in mage society.

Initial manga and anime chapters have some real issues with pacing. I dropped manga myself because of that once.

Back to Sup Forums

When will there be a crusade on Elias?

no headpats for chise this ep

>do some seeds of plants look like onions
Daffodils grow from bulbs

Just because you don't like it doesn't make it any less true. Read the manga filthy secondary.

Elias is a manlet

That was what i was unsure about, since he said something about things happening to Chise, which was probably about that magician message from last episode.
Oh, so it is a thing, now that i think about it, my parents were planting tulips with something similar IIRC.

Technically speaking it was already dead. He just broke it. Not even magical rural homes are free from spam calls.

The sorcerers at the College and mages like Angelica use the corpses of dead birds to carry their messages. Silky's just disposing of something that had outlived its purpose while recycling at the same time. Elias didn't "murder" the bird, it was already dead.

>>Sup Forums

god damnit

Hello fat SE Asian doujin rapist-san.

>6'0 vs 5'11

when will they learn?

Is this where Elias learned that headpats are a form of affection?

Lindel's teacher did it too, so probably

Where's the webm of Chise stroking a wand?

The idea that Elias is bumbling around trying to raise Chise by remembering his "childhood" is really endearing.
>Headpats and answering questions, headpats and answering questions, headpats and oh god why am I stripping her

If Chise is a Red haired Japanese girl and not white then wouldn't that imply that she's Ainu?

I had the same assumption

Ainu are Caucasian.

We wuz Nihonjin and sheet mane.

>that whole song spell sequence
why is it raining?

I want Chise to do that to my penis

Chise is not for lewd!

Chise is only for lewd.

We saw him using it in previous scenes. However after this one, having talked to Chise, he decided not to use it that night. There's a very obvious message there.

Practising for when Elias finally fairies up and takes her to the bone zone.

So basically, Chise is autistic, her lover is autistic and almost everyone else is a jew, some other kind of evil or a beast butthurt about Jesus?

L-lewd! S-save that for your wedding night!

Not every form of social awkwardness is autism you autist.

>unicorns can cure illness
>they are attracted to young maidens
Why doesn't Elias hunt down a unicorn?
watch them be genuinely made up and just the narwhal hoax

looks the same to me

Too late.

Because Chise doesn't have an illness. Her spirit is simply too powerful for her pathetic mortal shell.

he modeled his face after the priest

>God is real
>angels are real
when will best boy show up?

I just realised Elias is a skinwalker.
It's okay if it took some time right..?

I. LOVE. THEM.

>Chise in an unknown world of magic
>Elias in an unknown world of human emotion
>both lean on each other for security
They are adorable.