Kongou best ship

Kongou best ship

Best for what?

For long and rough "battle".

I'd like that nylon foot pressed against my face.

~desu

Obligatory bell pepper post

Why is Haruna in there?

You could hear her snap when this happened.

Takao and Repulse are my favourites. Kongou is very close behind them

Man I love Arpeggio

>mfw I will never have a tsundere heavy cruiser after my dick

Fuck this gay life

Anyone else get kicked in the feels here?

Tsundere heavy cruiser is best ship.
I'd love this a lot more if it hadn't about 5 separate plot lines that get advanced by about 5 pages per months. That's too slow, even by the standards of monthly manga.

I am frustrated by the pace but I love the different subplots. For me it really makes the series feel like it is an expansive and interesting universe with all sorts of shit going on at different times all including people of some importance.

If it was faster paced it would quite probably be my favourite manga series ever.

Best episode...

I love each of the subplots on their own, but I hate what the sum of them did to the pacing.

I want to read Salty Road and Crossline.

Takao win.

What is it with Japan and shipsexuality?

It's a trend.

Will we ever get Chad Gunzou back or will he remain a shota forever?

it's all japan was ever good at

Anal

The new art work in the manga for her is fucking stunning she is rapidly becoming best ship. Well almost

I love the art and adore big cast, but seriously every time new chapter comes out, I need to reread previous few... Sometimes chapter can be summarized as "and nothing happened"
The anime is hot shipwreck though, I am grateful only for introducing the source, the differences between Manga and Anime are day and night

Quite but the anime does have its charm points and the movie was fun as well. I get a little tired of the whole what are we who are we vs political world stuff sometimes so the anime is a nice just set back and turn my brain of and watch best ships do best ship things.

legs

thicc tako

can i have a quick rundown on what currently happen to gunzou in the manga?

my heart

be gentle

He's a mental model now just like his dad.

and kongo is onow an adoptive momma. Look how hip kongo is now, look!

I want her to step on me so bad.

>ywn have a fiveway with the Takao sisters

which is the best kongo?

Kirishima, in her original body.