Classroom of the elite

Why isn't there a thread about the new vol 7.5 cover that has been revealed hours ago?
【緊急速報!】2018年1月25日に発売決定した『ようこそ実力至上主義の教室へ』最新7.5巻! 本日はそのカバーイラストを大公開です!
冬休みのお話である7.5巻の表紙は……この子だ~~!!!
twitter.com/youkosozitsu/status/941956061182943232

First for Horikita.

Kei a best.

inb4 Keifags shitposting.

What you talking about? The previous thread was just archived 15 mins ago.

TINY HAND

All the Keifags and Horikitafags shitposting and Horikitafags in damage control made the thread reach bump limit pretty fast. It's not like a normal day where the thread lasts for days

Why is she chubby at the belly? Something is off. The torso looks weird.

Kei can still lose. Keifags should take heed because of what happened in the author's previous LN.

I'm kinda surprised there's no official popularity poll yet. I wanna know if Kei can actually displace Ichinose as number 1 now.

It's a loose cardigan and perspective

>what happened in the author's previous LN
Then by that logic Horikita won't win either.

The last one which was before the anime had Ichinose in 1st with 44%, Horikita at 22% and Karuizawa at 21%.

Horikitafags never said Horikita would be on the cover. Horikita has 4.5 already so she's obviously wasn't going to get another one.

Horikita would be in the same boat. Just warning Keifags that the girl with most development doesn't guarantee a win like in this other work.

It will depend of what happen in this volume.

Maybe. We can't say for certain.

>Horikitafags never said Horikita would be on the cover.
You'd be surprised if you checked the archive

The only thing certain right now is that Karuizawa is overwhelmingly in the lead as of volume 7. Nothing beyond that is certain, but it looks like she'll be keeping this lead in 7.5 as well given the focus will mainly be Karuizawa.

My GF Kushida is so cute.

What happened in that LN? Didn't the first cover girl lose?

I cold imagine ESL troll or blatant false falseflaggers, but I have yet to see it from a genuine fan.

Yes first cover girl lost.

>Yaharifags arguing over "best girls" in an anime that doesn't have any romance at all
Get a clue, Ayanokoji holds no romantic feelings for anyone, he's completely devoid of sexual feelings.

>he's completely devoid of sexual feelings

And the one who won was blonde. I'm starting to see a pattern here

We didn't. Keifags just want to lick made-up tears regardless.

She did. The difference is the main girl in that series was in the lead in terms of development and even lewd.

I still think that Kushida will win to be honest. Even though she doesn't get development as much as Horikita, Kei, and Ichinose.
Not gonna be mad if my intuition is wrong though since I don't really give a fuck about whom Ayano will end up with. I read this only for him after all.

Kei is the cutest, most beautiful girl in the world.

Praise Karuizawa the best girl!

Where are you screencapper Horikitafag?

Hahaha btfo

Yeah the blonde angel is more or less like Sakura in personality wise. Also the first cover girl is Kei with red hair in design wise.

Well, this time he will make Kei win then.

>Praise Kawaiizawa the best girl!
Fixed.

All hail Kei

Kawaiizawa a best

Here's looking forward to her having more fluffy and heartwarming moments with Ayanon. I'm willing to bet either she gives him a Christmas present or gets one from him. Or gives and gets both.

Just don't expect that much. You'll regret it later.

This dude ended the thread on a good note.

Same user, I want to see sweet moments between these two.

>平田→清隆に移った軽井沢は佐藤や櫛田によって8巻で清隆以外孤独になるパターンありそうなんだけどさすおに展開は流石にアカンで]

Translate it please.

>If
>they
>just in case
He didn't say she will be and the way he refers to them like he's not a part of doesn't indicate Horikitafag.

That aside. You people have no right to say one side is shitting up a thread. When if it was another girl that was going to be in the cover, I bet your ass you fucks are going to do the same anyway and you are going to be obnoxious about it as well.

Stop making it look like you're a victim or something.

"He" still got btfo hard

I wonder if this user is doing damage control too.

>Karuizawa who switched from Hirata--->Kiyotaka will become isolated from everyone except Kiyotaka in volume 8 by the hands of Sato and Kushida.

They're saying Sato and Kushida will scheme to turn Kei into a pariah in the class for acting like a slut by dumping Hirata and going over to Kiyotaka.

I can see this happening.

How so?

Of course. One side celebrates the victory, the other side plays the victim and is on damage control. That's how everything works

He said 'just in case' though. He wasn't claiming it would be 100% Horikita cover. Just said if it was Horikita on the cover, Keifags will never live it down. And he's correct. If it were Horikita on today's cover, Keifags would have to hide in a nuclear bunker.

Maybe it's time for you to only lurk this thread when TLanon translates the LN, like me. The thread becomes cancerous after it becomes pseudo-general. Remind me of Kaguya Thursday, but less funnier and more shitposting.

This. It's how everything works. War works the same way too. If we consider this to be waifuwars then it fits. One side wins everything while the other side is left despondent and in ruins with morale sinking. It could have easily happened to Keifags if another girl were on the cover. But Kei got the cover and Horikitafags got struck with this fate instead. But let's not pretend Horikitafags are saints who wouldn't have done this if Horikita got the cover too. If she did, Keifags would not even get the chance to post before getting hunted and mocked into oblivion.

>But let's not pretend Horikitafags are saints who wouldn't have done this if Horikita got the cover too. If she did, Keifags would not even get the chance to post before getting hunted and mocked into oblivion.
Horikitafags would've shitposted hard if any girl but Kei got the cover. They would've celebrated another girl's defeat as their victory

Her thighs look pretty defenseless and vulnerable to attack. I want to grope them.

>Sup Forumsには関わるな

He knows

>Keifags are so desperate, they scour to find this that made a comment about IF she was on the cover just to produce fake btfo
The absolute state of Keifags. Ichinosefags and Sakurafags thought their respective girl actually had a chance. Look there's since you're so bored and eager to pick a fight.

Conspiracy theory is serious business.

Ichinosefags are ready to see their girl getting defeated by 50% and not ever being a potential love interest.

He's not wrong. After TLanon finishes dumping chapters or before he arrives, it's always like this. He'd be smart not to get involved in this shitfling. Gettig involved when actual discussion happens is ok, but that rarely happens unless a translation is actively happening in a thread or we get news.

What does that mean?

>Don't get involved with Sup Forums
He's warning his fellow nips not to get involved in our shitfest. He's making the right call too. I'm personally going to bail now too until TLanon starts the dump, then I'll be back for some brief legit discussion before I hop back out when the shitflinging resumes.

The "If... I swear..." construction is already a declaration of intentions. And with the last part, where he clearly stated he was screencapping comments, there's no doubt he was going to try to capitalize on Horikita being on the cover. But since she isn't on the cover but Kei, now you guys are trying to play it down as "if". In this waifuwar game, you don't just play safe and expect to laugh at others without being laughed back if you are wrong

She was a part of that picture which had the heroines. I find it a bit saddening that Kinugasa has already has a favourite.

>Conspiracy theory is serious business.
It's literally in the past threads
>that posting pattern
So it's you. In which stage are you right now?

>nips avoid us due to shitposting
I don't want to blame someone, but I blame Whoreikita.

You're being retarded. He didn't say if he had this or if this happened to him, followed by saying he will do X to make it a declarative statement. His IF is a preemptive remark about how Keifags would react IF that happened instead.

>Denial
It can't be Karuizawa on the cover. This is some fake photoshop shit those Keifags cooked up.
>Anger
Fuck. When will Kei kill herself? Kei is worst girl.
>Bargaining
But it's not like 7.5 will be 100% Kei focused, other heroines will also get their own chapters. Maybe Horikita will also get her own chapter.
>Depression
I hate this shit LN. Classroom of the Elite? Moar like Classroom of the Shit am I right guise?
>Acceptance
Karuizawa got this volume but the LNs are not over yet. Just wait and see, from the previous LN Kinugasa wrote I can already tell you she won't win 50%.

There. I just outlined the 5 stages of grief Horikitafags are going through/have gone through.

>posting pattern
You can't be serious.

10/10

>Be a Horikitafag
>Don't even feel stressed or mad
I won't worry unless Kei gets another 0.5 cover. Until then, it's still fair game for Horikita and others even if Kei is in the lead.

Your fanbase were worse than this in the past month with 600+ of flame replies and 60+ posters which I avoided them all.

You're one of the cooler Horikitafags, user and that's admirable in and of itself. Not many fans of either girl would be able to hold themselves together like you are and resist the urge to shitpost. But you have to admit, there were some Horikitafags last thread that were actually genuinely salty about the cover. Yes, both sides were flinging shit, but the salt was there.

Is she a midget?

No. But Kiyotaka is a BIG GUY for her. And yes, taking off that hairband would be extremely painful for her.

We're in a content drought and a post season 3 announcement. I actually expected things to get this bad, and hopefully once a season 3 trailer drops we will return in due order.

I personally don't want this to receive an animated sequel simply due to how the Director botched things up. You don't replace core characters in important scenes to shill your OTP, you just don't.

This from 5ch?

I mean, he's right. They are actually happy there and not doing dumb shit like some fuckers are doing here.

Although it's funny because earlier someone from 5ch wanted to come here and talk but he didn't know english so he didn't continue.

Yes, he replied to the guy that said that wanted to talk with us but doesn't know english.

Someone will buy the raws and post here like the last time?

No need. The txt raws are usually out on Perfect Dark the day after the release. Last time after the Wednesday release, on Thursday evening we already had the txt files on Perfect Dark we could download for free. Someone just needs to download the txt raws from Perfect Dark and TL-user will do the rest depending on which scene you anons request him to do.

>waiting for the day after release

Damn user that was a good one.

Yeah, I hope the Perfect Dark user with that mega link appears and post the txt file like the other times.

I don't know how configure Perfect Dark, I wish I knew how do that. But I think some user will buy the vol and post the images here anyway.

Its probably the same guy who came here. Don't know if it was another nip or not but someone else was talking to him until a shitposter told them both to fuck off, which the nip clearly didn't take well.

I think I know what yu-yu's Christmas present will be.

It was me that was talking with him, at least trying. It was just one or two nip s I think.

Good call. The threads maintain the same level of autism, it never dies down which shows these dudes come to these threads with the intent to carry out this pathetic shitflinging.

They STFU when TL-Kun is doing his thing, but that's mainly so they can get more "ammo" to use in their dumbass arguments. A good example is the recent Volume 7.5 cover.

Best to lurk and wait for TL-Kun, discuss with anons that aren't retarded then back off and let them argue until the thread goes archive.

A shame. Since we could have gotten some perspective from nip's side of things but someone just had to go and ruin it.

It was a butthurt Horikitafag, because we were talking about Kei being the main heroine and that she was cute.

Where Emilia and Grey Hat at though?

Discord and AS.

They are sperging out like pretty much every other Horikitafag.

I fucking hate reading txt

Can't we all just get along?

Yes. Just ignore the shitposters and let them echo chamber each other.

Kei a best. Can't wait to read more of her.

I mean you don't have to if you don't want to. Ask TL-user to translate specific scenes you want and if you feel like reading them yourself raw THEN go read the txt. Otherwise TL user already offered to translate scenes that we request.

Just imagine if we could get a Sudokita hint in the next volume.

Cute Kei a cute