i.imgur.com/68mwGTX.jpg
i.imgur.com/urqoW6S.jpg
imgur.com/a/0poBa
imgur.com/a/bRFNS
imgur.com/a/18stP
imgur.com/a/dsO0U
imgur.com/a/lsD8k)
imgur.com/a/hHBPz).
78.media.tumblr.com/bc0af1a29b9c3182d87a58ae5e46c3e8/tumblr_ot391yjgkB1s2lgx3o2_1280.jpg
imgur.com/a/aHOtW
imgur.com/a/FxrKE
imgur.com/a/1YSpP
imgur.com/a/2nzDQ
i.imgur.com/S6bbcMY.jpg
i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg
yande.re/post/show/351030
i.imgur.com/aLm9kMy.jpg
yande.re/post/show/210027
imgur.com/a/SoJ6r
streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Zesshou_Hohou
streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Yun/Gallery
imgur.com/a/tKJV1
i.imgur.com/NbtpUum.jpg
i.imgur.com/kaRXpD7.jpg)
i.imgur.com/XPtYiKY.jpg)
imgur.com/a/dcg3M
imgur.com/a/DAaTZ
outsidethebeltway.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/pinocchio-nose.jpg
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/4/42/Alice_feeling_happy_calm_quiet_and_waiting_to_meet_bill_as_a_giant.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151119030556
imgur.com/a/E1qww
i.imgur.com/RhE2SM5.jpg
youtu.be/rRzxEiBLQCA
youtube.com/watch?v=rRzxEiBLQCA
google.com/forms/about/
imgur.com/a/XaSIj
imgur.com/a/DJ8Gj
i.imgur.com/JojU1vy.jpg
imgur.com/a/OkWzM
imgur.com/a/OmKhk
imgur.com/a/4FpVO
i.imgur.com/ROwfrK3.jpg
i.imgur.com/ZT0Ea4Q.png,
i.imgur.com/Zpx4duP.png?1
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2735703
i.imgur.com/2NEFwoS.jpg
i.imgur.com/OBFJA9T.jpg
imgur.com/a/VIoUN
i.imgur.com/LV7uBLH.jpg
i.imgur.com/fVDY0hS.jpg
i.imgur.com/aviwN94.jpg
imgur.com/a/UqDgc
4gamer.net/games/369/G036904/20171215080/SS/001.jpg
4gamer.net/games/369/G036904/20171215080/SS/010.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting anything of Tharja in her new Christmas outfit please.
Maybe something together with my SI like under the mistletoe.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ

Or Tharja wearing this or clothing similar to it.
Glasses included if you want.
imgur.com/a/3I4fH

Requesting please! Perhaps wearing an ugly christmas sweater with an unimpressed expression on her face would be fun. Alternatively a coat + turtleneck winter outfit might be good too. These are only suggestions though, so feel free to do something else if you like.
Additional refs:
imgur.com/a/FPuhY

Thank you very much.

Birthday is on Monday, requesting any of this stuff with Rias imgur.com/a/htDah

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd like to see her wearing an open jacket and hot pants/shorts with tights/pantyhose underneath.

Or wearing comfy, warm winter wear. Preferably with scarf and pantyhose.

Or drinking tea.

Anything else cute/cutelewd is also fine, especially winter related stuff!

Please and thank you!

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari wearing a christmas sweater dress, something like those imgur.com/a/n7xnK would be perfect!
Bonus point if she hold a cup of hot chocolate too!

Please and thank you if pick this up!

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Wearing this Santa Costume: (i.imgur.com/WNZrwby.png)
-About to kiss my SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png) under a mistletoe
-Or genderbent SI with yuri of both
-Making a Yule Log Cake
-A Padoru version of her
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated. Make sure to ask beforehand.

And hope you enjoy your weekend as I.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Wearing a cute Santa outfit holding a large scythe shaped candy cane with mistletoe tied to it with a playful expression.
• Wearing a Christmas themed bunnysuit carrying/offering gifts for user
• Posing for a winter fashion magazin cover in some cute /fa/ winter clothes

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Christmas themed deliveries are highly encouraged too! Much appreciated!

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her putting on her makeup before a date, or dancing with Fuuka and/or Aigis, or wearing a red scarf together with user in the snow, while blushing.

Or, since the holidays are in full swing, Mitsuru wearing an ugly Christmas sweater.

Of course, these are just some ideas; I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing Terry Bogard's Power geyser or Rock Howard's victory pose with the wings.

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif
Victory: i.imgur.com/XXxU8aW

Alternatively requesting Mimi dressed as the female Sightseer from Pokemon S/M, please! If you could draw her accompanied by a cute shiny Corsola as well, that'd be swell!

Refs: imgur.com/a/ccxES

Or Mimi wearing an outfit like this pic here as thought it were her clothes modified with some thighboots!

Ref: i.imgur.com/sgbT6lm.jpg

Good afternoon, Sup Forums!

'Tis the season! Requesting my waifu wearing anything appropriately seasonal and/or engaging in a Christmas activity. Sweaters, ribbons, Santa suits, Santa bikinis, winter jacket...decorating, baking, shopping, making snow angels, etc. Feel free to use anything from here imgur.com/a/wT3Br or to use your own designs or ideas!
Chibis are welcome, too!

Alternately, Hina as Santa Alter! imgur.com/a/UuACB
Any of the new Fire Emblem Heroes Christmas outfits would be great, too.

Lewd ideas:
- I'd love to see her wearing absolutely nothing, just in a sexy pose holding a Christmas wreath to cover the important bits.
- Standing naked (maybe with thighhighs) beneath mistletoe hanging from the top of my bedroom doorway, with a smile like she's enjoying my reaction.
- Something like this i.imgur.com/lEodvbt.png with maybe a stocking or something else instead of the tail. An adult Hina would be ideal for this.

And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version (age 25-27 ish) of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required: imgur.com/a/n1K1V
Please and thank you as always!

Requesting Tessou with band-aid on nose wearing a green santa costume commanding nutcracker dolls to defend the presents under the christmas tree.

Santa costume reference:

imgur.com/l7XgmDQ

Nutcracker doll reference:

imgur.com/fsRAVEu

Joint request:

Tessou & Syuko dancing while dressed in Morgiana's dancer outfit.

imgur.com/a/2XfNP

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce wearing a festive outfit or drinking some tea.
Another idea could be her relaxing while reading a book.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all have a great weekend and a merry Christmas!

Good evening, everyone!

Requesting my adorable phoenix Tsukihi Araragi!

- Sleepy waifu wearing user's oversized t-shirt
- Skiing
- Wearing a suit
- As a sexy or cute santa
- Wrapped up like a christmas present
- as Princess Azula sitting on a throne and being really smug (imgur.com/a/npLU9)

Of course, anything cute/cutelewd/lewd is always appreciated!

For more references for her many different hairstyles: imgur.com/a/06z8m
SI Reference: imgur.com/a/lXIK8

I wish you a wonderful weekend and thank you for considering her!

Hello waifuthread, the christmas season is upon us yay! I'd love to request the following with Akua:

-A scene of her looking out over her castle balcony as it snows peacefully
-Her wearing comfy winter clothes with a mug of hot cocoa.
-Her sleeping lazily sprawled in a large bed.
-Maybe her wearing lingerie and/or a nightgown i.imgur.com/CUCX8XK.jpg
-Some sort of badass or fun action scene with her.
-Something cute and christmas related

Anything else is fine. Please and thank you! Happy Weekend!

Requesting Taiga dresses in a Santa outfit about to had out a gift, please.
Or Taiga getting a bit too drunk off of some eggnog, and maybe staying warm under a kotatsu.
Or Birdyfag's great idea of Birdy and Taiga hanging out at a cafe and having coffee and sweets, or sparring.
Cafe ref: imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref: imgur.com/a/lWKGK
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

requesting my husbando mariya shidou.

Santa Buddy,
There's only one more thing that applies: Her eyes.
They're such a wonderful sight,
Santa Buddy,
So hurry down the chimney tonight.

Requesting something like this with my wife Yuuna please. Preferably with a golden ring: i.imgur.com/r6sny14.jpg

Requesting Ayaya please, hugging a Gondola plushie or anything comfy Christmas related please

Thanks in advance

Well this is akward, we share the same birthday

Requesting Birdy frolicking or dancing femininely in a dress, can be in flower or grass field, lots of dress moment would be nice, dress color that matches her character color would be icing on the cake.
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90
Dress refs imgur.com/a/QbKnk

-Collecting bounties imgur.com/l06qy7d

-Family Christmas photo with the three girls being a mix of rowdy, obedient and pouty imgur.com/a/MHPwq

-Snu-snu face imgur.com/a/Z8BEK

-At her desk playing with a plush of SI imgur.com/vrSmck5

-Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref, or casually sparing in the ring
Cafe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref imgur.com/a/lWKGK

Please and Thank you.

Requesting my wife Sunako. Anything cute or casual everyday clothing is fine. No lewd please
Thank you

Requesting my beautiful wife Kuroneko. Anything cute/elegant/cool is fine, no lewd please

If you're looking for ideas, any of these would be cool:
Drawing manga
Playing playstation in her tracksuit
Full Queen of Nightmare mode
One legged chuuni pose
Jeans and hoodie
Just woke up
Dressed as Shinku from Rozen Maiden
Dressed as Victorique from Gosick (inc pipe)

Cosplay ref imgur.com/a/3OkAy

Requesting Mai playing soccer or basketball
Alternatively Mai feeding the viewer a slice of cake while displaying a tsundere expression with a Christmas tree behind her

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Today is my birthday, so I’d love Neptune celebrating it with me, cutely or lewdly.
SI: i.imgur.com/XS4Go9V.jpg
-Or this with her and me: imgur.com/a/eZAQi
-Or just Neptune/Purple Heart in naked apron holding a cake.
-Something crazier: Using the Planeptune tower to project “Happy birthday! ¡Te amo!”. imgur.com/a/M3Tr4
-Joint request: Neptune doing Purple Heart's braids on BB (). Pose ref: i.imgur.com/6LdZvAb.jpg

Purple Heart ref: files.catbox.moe/fn8f8i.jpg

Of course anything cute or lewd or Christmasy is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting Homura inside a gift box, opening gifts, or making a Gingerbread house!

Or alternatively, wearing one of these outfits (i.imgur.com/5uju0sI.png), or wearing just an oversized sweater in this kind of pose:
i.imgur.com/zU0xAjg.png

Of course, anything cute or cool is fine too! I'd appreciate it a lot, thank you for your time and have a nice weekend!
SI ref: i.imgur.com/gN48gC2.png

Hello there! Requesting my cute and beautiful wife Nano Shinonome.

- Something christmas-y, of course! (cutelewd is a-ok)
- Pocky kiss POV
- hugging a cat plush that looks like this cat
imgur.com/a/hAePn

Or If you want to include my SI the ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt
- drinking hot chocolate together, or cuddling by the fire, something winter-ish..

(Anything else with romantic elements, or that it seems like a date would be perfect!)

Of course, if you wish to draw anything else cute or cutelewd, it's greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much for your attention, I hope your weekend is fantastic and don't forget to have fun!

Requesting Chaton in a sling bikini or winter outfit.

Requesting Kuon

-Dressed up in a one-piece swimsuit and surfing
-Snowboarding down a mountain with a comfy looking snow gear on
-Sitting down on a bench eating a sweet potato in an autumn park with her tail holding a drink
-Sunbathing out in her swimsuit out on her porch
-Doing any kind of silly or sexy pose you can think of in her swimsuit or naked
-Wearing a costume of Claire or Nel from Star Ocean 3 for while her tail holds a dagger or two
-In a Santa outfit with three stockings hanging off her tail, a candy cane in her mouth, and with her opening a bag of presents to put them underneath a Christmas Tree

This is her swimsuit imgur.com/mXlzZ4Y
Claire and Nel imgur.com/a/V3tmg

Requesting my lovely Inori enjoying new years.

Alternatively, something cute/cutelewd in PoV is always great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting Aigis in comfy winter or fall clothes
In Djeeta's Holly Jolly Santa outfit from GranBlue imgur.com/a/T7HQL
Cosplaying as Es from Blazblue imgur.com/a/IVH8N
Dressed as Altera the Sun[Ta] from Fate Grand Order imgur.com/a/pUxyR
This manga panel with her imgur.com/a/OlZP9 ,but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting Nozomi wearing a Santa outfit or other wintery clothes.

Anything else cute, comfy and/or Christmas-related is fine as well. Thank you in advance!

Request Erza please!

I'd like to see her decorating a Christmas tree please. Anything else that's Christmas related is also fine.

Thanks to anyone that draws her!

requesting Celica wearing a fluffy pink bathrobe please

Requesting something that shows my adorable husbando's dorky side, inspired by Heritage to the Future guide book's 4 komas. 4 komas and translation here: imgur.com/a/tg692 It could be him being caught singing this song while doing chores or looking at mirror. Alternatively, him as an idol that managed to become a "singing and dancing Stand User". Or if you're up to draw SI interactions, something like this i.imgur.com/xmR9ftz.jpg with him and SI looking at his childhood photos would be extremely sweet. Thank you!

Requesting Stocking getting her cold nursed by user, please.

Requesting Cynthia from Pokemon, please. I'd like to ask for Christmas themed and/or something cute with Cynthia and our daughter, Verity:
imgur.com/a/nqlfb
Please, and thank you.

Requesting Natsuru either:

- Wearing winter clothing ( see in reference ), hugging user/SI to keep warm

- As a mother, holding a baby to her breasts

- Impatiently looking at a calendar, counting down to December and pouting

Anything else cute/lewd or Christmas related is also fine.Thanks and have a good weekend!

Requesting Joseph dressed as a reindeer or Santa please.
Or wearing some comfy winter gear
Anything else is welcomed and appreciated. Have a great weekend

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga lounging around in bed or in a room all comfy.
i.imgur.com/68mwGTX.jpg

Or Himiko eating treats like a sundae.
i.imgur.com/urqoW6S.jpg

Himiko escaping from a scene of a crime, like stealing a teddy bear from a mall would be ok.
Other Himiko refs - imgur.com/a/0poBa

Hello Drawfriends!

I would like to request my lovely husbando Izaya Orihara decorating his apartment/office/tree for Christmas. Or shovelling/enjoying some snow.

If you don't like that idea here's more:
-On one of the album covers in this collection: imgur.com/a/bRFNS . There's no order to the albums or any preference, so just choose one that you like!
-Using his wheelchair, preferably something cute. Ref: imgur.com/a/18stP

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you and have a great day!

For our anniversary on the 19th or her birthday on the 20th: requesting a dressed-up Rin telling user/the viewer to hurry up.
Or her complaining that I still can't come up with good requests after two years.

Requesting Hibiki making a snow angel.

Requesting Natsuki in a winter setting with fitting clothing, maybe something similar to the reference picture.

If that's not too interesting, here's a few other other things I'd like to see: imgur.com/a/dsO0U

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or winter related would be nice.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune using her tails to play with a kecleon, getting her tails brushed, or having user massage her feet. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting my love:

- holding a test with a 93% on it and looking at me disgustedly
- conducting an orchestra of Timoshis (her robot rabbit)
- wrapping garland around the tree but getting herself caught up in it on purpose, and looking to me cutely to unwrap her
- in a big ugly, cute Christmas sweater with snowman replacing the tsubaki in her hair
- as a nervous mall santa

Thank you if you consider any of these, and as always, anything cute and festive is just as much welcomed. Have a nice weekend!

Hello WWD! I'd like to request my shining blue star, Karamatsu, please.

-In a cute ugly Christmas sweater, feel free to go nuts with the design! Nothing too crude, but he does love his puns.

-By a Christmassy fireplace, with hot chocolate, looking inviting (Santa outfit please imgur.com/a/lsD8k)

-Singing Christmas songs to himself while making decorations (I feel like he'd really love the holiday)

-On the flipside, I love the silliness that is his recent alter ego, Summer Kamen (imgur.com/a/hHBPz). He makes me laugh.

-Doing something artsy with SI - designing something together (she draws while he sews) together they make something painful--I mean amazing! You can combine this with the decoration/ugly sweater ones if you like.

-SI in the arms of him in his Ultra Magical Girl form (78.media.tumblr.com/bc0af1a29b9c3182d87a58ae5e46c3e8/tumblr_ot391yjgkB1s2lgx3o2_1280.jpg reminder: he's not a genderbend, just crossdressing and looking fantastic) or just that design in general, being all gorgeous and protective.

-Anything encouraging, since I've got a lot of work to do ... hugs are always good. Or something where he's taking care of the viewer, since I get cold and sick easily ...

Or anything else cute/cutelewd/fluffy/romantic would be wonderful too - if it's sweet and sappy you know I'll love it!
On-model is appreciated, but off-model is fine as long as he still has a "marshmallow body" (nothing too angular/bishounen). Something like this is nice: imgur.com/a/aHOtW

SI ref: imgur.com/a/FxrKE

Thanks a bunch in advance and I hope everyone has a fantastic week!

Requesting Chie Sasaki
- cosplaying Helena Blavatsky: ref: imgur.com/a/1YSpP
- Santa/Snowman/Reindeer outfit
- something christmas + yandere related

Requesting Yuuko dressed up as a Christmas angel.
Riding a sheep, dressed as Altera the Sun[ta].
Or a from below angle of her in a sexy Santa dress.

Anything else is fine as well, thanks.

Requesting Haruhi and user eskimo kissing, or either wearing something wintry or one of these imgur.com/a/2nzDQ

Other ideas would be sporting other waifu's hairstyle or her usual version and the movie's version as red fox and silver fox from kemono friends respectively

Requesting my dear Ion, since my birthday is coming soon anything related would be great. Could be him having difficulty wrapping up a present, offering one to the viewer, decorating a cake, or anything else of the sort, thank you!

I'd like to request lovely Ibara. Specific ideas include:

• Enjoying a hot drink on a cold day, holding the cup with both her hands and doing that JK thing of pulling the sleeves of her cardigan past her wrists while still wearing the uniform blazer: i.imgur.com/S6bbcMY.jpg
• Keeping herself fit, wearing her track and field uniform: i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg
• Or adjusting the buruma of said uniform: yande.re/post/show/351030
• Looking a little startled as she notices she aquired the "Vines" quirk of Ibara Shiozaki: i.imgur.com/aLm9kMy.jpg
• Or anything tacticool

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. Just for instance, something suggestive like yande.re/post/show/210027 (but preferably going 'naked shirt' instead of that tanktop) is absolutely fine.
• Also, pantyshots

(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend

What is eskimo kissing?

Rubbing noses.

I'd rather pick my waifu's nose.

Happy Saturday everyone!
I'd like to request Johan with anything Star Wars to make me feel less miserable about the new movie. Christmas related stuff would be awesome, too.
If you're up for it, I'd love anything with SI!! Here's the reference: imgur.com/a/SoJ6r
Anything else is greatly appreciated, too. Please and thank you!

Eating waifu's boogers.

Requesting Maki wearing Yun's outfit from Street Fighter 3/4, or her performing the Zesshou Hohou.

Anything cute is also appreciated. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Zesshou_Hohou

streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Yun/Gallery

Requesting the love of my life, Kousaka Kyousuke, in Animal Crossing style having a relaxing day in his town.

Alternatively, anything Christmas related or seasonal. A few ideas:
-Wearing seasonal fashion: imgur.com/a/tKJV1
-Enjoying a love hotel on Christmas Eve with my SI. Ref: i.imgur.com/NbtpUum.jpg

Requesting Watashi:
Wearing a comfy sweater with an apron over it (i.imgur.com/kaRXpD7.jpg)
Out collecting fruit (i.imgur.com/XPtYiKY.jpg) or fishing, some comfy outdoorsy stuff
Or wearing a beautiful wedding dress.

Anything else cute or reasonably lewd is fine as well.

Requesting Chiaki Nanami and me trying on cute maid outfits together, please
SI ref: imgur.com/a/dcg3M

Alternatively, her dressed up in Sakura's new halloween costume from FE:H because pink cat: imgur.com/a/DAaTZ
(yes I know it's past Halloween but man this outfit is too cute)

I have a list of ideas in the top right corner of my ref if you want to draw her but don't like my ideas. also lewd is fine as long as it's light ecchi and solo
And to all of you, hope your weekend is/was good!

I'd like to joint request Nozomi and Yukio. Yukio as a tiny conscience and Nozomi as Pinocchio. Yukio would be sitting on Nozomi's grown nose.

Pose similar to this: outsidethebeltway.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/pinocchio-nose.jpg

-Nozomi taking care of me as I recover from a fever would be really appreciated.

-Nozomi going through this scene from Alice in Wonderland: vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/4/42/Alice_feeling_happy_calm_quiet_and_waiting_to_meet_bill_as_a_giant.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151119030556

Anything else with Nozomi that's cute, non-lewd, butt related, fairy tale related, and/or with me is really appreciated.

Stay warm and in good health everyone!

SI Reference: imgur.com/a/E1qww

would anyone be interested in TWICE - Heart Shaker themed collage??

Having some kind of interaction with another waifu with the other waifu getting frustrated and saying "you can't be user's waifu if you aren't even a waifu to begin with." while exposing his bulge.

Requesting Yutaka
-Building a snowman
-Holding a mistletoe over her futa dick
-Wearing a sling bikini with Lavinia like in the image Laviniabro provides
If you decide to draw her, I'm fine with anything though.

No idea what that is. Explain.

Yes please,I love that video.

posting for gazerfag
Requesting Gazer wearing casual clothes.
Alternatively, I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Further Reference: i.imgur.com/RhE2SM5.jpg

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki.

Sure! I love that group. Will you be making a google signup?

He is saying about youtu.be/rRzxEiBLQCA

Also yes

TWICE is a kpop girl group. Here is a music video youtube.com/watch?v=rRzxEiBLQCA

Would husbando be okay?

I'm kind of new to this so I'M no sure what i'll do. Is google sign up easy to do?

Requesting Kneesocks in a dakimakura pose.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Yes! :^D

Yes so that I can sign up to as many collages as possible without issues.

Yup
google.com/forms/about/

Yes. You go into the forms and its as simple as clicking a button to add slots and type your question/info in. You can also easily go to responses and see everything there. And if you go into setting, you can do IP checking for only one response if you want.

Requesting Hyun-ae offering me lap pillow

or Hyun-ae watching sunset on a beach

or Hyun-ae at spaceport wearing spacesuit

Or Hyun-ae as a mummy

Requesting anything cute with Mae from Fire Emblem.

-Enjoying tea at a cafe.
-Out in the woods.
-Casting a spell in battle.
-In a swimsuit on the beach. Swimsuit ref: imgur.com/a/XaSIj
-In modern clothing.

I'm also okay with lewds if you wanna do that, like bj and/or paizuri or just casual toplessness, but make sure she has nice big areolae if you do expose her breasts.

Feel free to combine any of the suggestions above, too!

Sounds good! Think I'm going to use google signup. I'll post the link once I'm done!

Additional Amu Hinamori references and description: imgur.com/a/DJ8Gj
Anything cute or cutelewd is good, but here are some suggestions:

Winter/Christmas/New Years related:
Amu's Winter Wear and New Years Kimono: i.imgur.com/JojU1vy.jpg
-Walking on a snowy path while listening to music on her headphones
-Doing snow angels
-Chibi Amu in a kotatsu
-Amu in a miko outfit

Lewd:
-Having a seductive expression and putting her butt or crotch underneath a mistletoe

Joint Request: Happily trading outfits with Youmu Konpaku Reference: imgur.com/a/OkWzM

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra in any of Okita Souji's outfits on the right

have fun drawfriends~

Hello everyone, requesting my beloved Ivis,

•Wearing either a off-shoulder sweater or a dress shirt and thighhighs while holding two mugs of coffee.

•Wearing Enterprise's Santa costume: imgur.com/a/OmKhk

Though anything cute or Christmas related of Ivis is fine too and feel free to have her wear something different if you ever find her original outfit difficult to draw.
Ivis' Wardrobe and SI reference: imgur.com/a/4FpVO

Thank you in advance to whoever does this request and hope everyone has a nice weekend and happy holidays.

Hello everyone. Requesting Bianca wearing Senya's outfit from Dragon Quest XI.

Or how about in Excentrique's Santa del Mar outfit? References for it are here: i.imgur.com/ROwfrK3.jpg

For something more Christmas related, how about Bianca blushing as she holds mistletoe above her head? Or riding a reindeer into the sky as Santa shakes his fist from the ground?

Otherwise, anything cute is okay with me. Thank you, and have a good weekend.

I'm requesting Yukiho please!
If you want something more specific, how about drawing something cute in the snow?
Thanks in advance!

Cool, that was pretty cute. Saved.

Requesting kurome wearing the same outfit as in i.imgur.com/ZT0Ea4Q.png, in a cute pose.

Or Kurome dressed in a kimono with a wataboshi ( i.imgur.com/Zpx4duP.png?1 ) smiling at the viewer.

Or a PoV of Kurome wearing just slightly lewd underwear, pushing me (the viewer) down on a bed, like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2735703 .

Or Kurome wearing the same uniform as in ( i.imgur.com/2NEFwoS.jpg ), with a pocky in her mouth inviting me to eat it with her.

Requesting my waifu in some festive Christmas wear. Sweaters, christmas-themed version of her outfit, santa-bikini, whatever works.

-Alternatively, and horribly out of season, dressed and making the same expression and pose as Nagatoro
i.imgur.com/OBFJA9T.jpg
-For something slightly more complex, her wearing FGO Shuten's outfit, something similar to the non-kimono part. imgur.com/a/VIoUN
-Or just her tying up her hair like Kay is i.imgur.com/LV7uBLH.jpg

Joint request: Neptune doing Purple Heart's braids on BB (). Pose ref: i.imgur.com/6LdZvAb.jpg

The hips on those girls, damn.

GOD YES PLEASE
Korean girls are the best, and my wifu is already an idoru so this would be perfect
and her seiyu is half korean

Requesting Oora, whatever is good but something Etrian Odyssey related would be nice, like pic related i.imgur.com/fVDY0hS.jpg

Another option is her as a mall santa, but whatever you wanna draw is cool be it cute or lewd

2 of 2

That spoiler would have eluded many
But not me

>Not one but 2 Dog deliveries
Amazing fucking stuff. Maximum jelly.

Oh? Think so?

Requesting anything cute or sexy or cool of Rika please.
Or anything winter themed would be great.

Requesting Risty head pats.

Or her offering her lap as a pillow.

Or her relaxing at an onsen.

Or in her santa outfit i.imgur.com/aviwN94.jpg

Alternatively, her in this outfit: imgur.com/a/UqDgc

Requesting Sumia in a Christmas themed outfit.

Tharja and lissa got new christmas themed outfits, using either of those if you want would be fine!

4gamer.net/games/369/G036904/20171215080/SS/001.jpg
4gamer.net/games/369/G036904/20171215080/SS/010.jpg

Thank you very much for you time, and for looking even if you don't take my request. Please have a happy weekend, and I hope work treats you well.

1 of 2 repost
fixed a minor mistake