Captain Tsubasa general

So what are everyone's predictions for this month's JoJolion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iWbwHPf4y4M
eifsoccer.com/leagues/international/captain-tsubasa/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZT9GUGwXhM8
youtube.com/watch?v=hwwBYXckWZM
youtube.com/watch?v=MPW5C2D5oGA
youtube.com/watch?v=uUK4zTkcz1U
youtube.com/watch?v=acPpLVVh4ho
youtube.com/watch?v=w6YCr55xNEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HHizFK3240k
youtu.be/OSvqog6szb4
youtu.be/ilCL2mChhF4
youtu.be/V2LzbxRzkdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I liked the

user pointed this out last thread which I liked but I had a nap instead:
>What I meant about the last two points was, since the player is the first time Kirafumi sees the equivalent exchange, maybe it's Jobin's too, Yagiyama takes him to the game so he can show what the Rokakaka is about and how their schemes work, effectively introducing him to the syndicate. And that Jobin and Yotsuyu are spiky boys.
I like this and think it would be fine for Jobin's side.

As for Rai in Doggystyle postion eleasing the poop insects, It doesn't seem like shit has gone down to far and they were in the garden at certain trees. The background of the last panel made me think of Justice though. Which is a shame because I liked the puzzle box urban legend and user posted beforehand.

Like the idea that user*
Apparently I'm still half asleep

>general
into the trash it goes

every thread on Sup Forums is a general
Sup Forums belongs in the trash

Blame this user

I love Gio!

S-so when are we getting the davidpro announcement at jump festa?

It can't just be the captain tsubasa remake, r-right bros?

Captain Tsubasa is so normie tier that it even has its own stadium and stage play.

Based hairposter.

>It can't just be the captain tsubasa remake,
Captain Tsubasa is David Pro's biggest property yet. They can make a huge amount of money from this.

youtube.com/watch?v=iWbwHPf4y4M

>a sports anime being popular with normies
who would have tought

>tsubasa becomes mainstream popular again thanks to davidpro's adaptation
>they make so much money compared to JOJO that they never stop making captain tsubasa related anime
it's not fair

"Lionel Messi, Fernando Torres, Andrés Iniesta and Alessandro Del Piero are known the world over. It is an uncommon denominator, however, that connects these superstars and many more around the globe: a Japanase manga and anime series by the name of Captain Tsubasa."

eifsoccer.com/leagues/international/captain-tsubasa/

As long as they animate past Road to World Cup 2002 everything is allowed. Even offering jojo as sacrifice.

Buy Captain Tsubasa to get your part 5 adaptation in the future!

>last WC we nuked japan 4-0
>this WC japan first match will be againts us
>japs still don't make anime about my shithole

also japan is a shithole at soccer, like all asia.

is captain tsubasa actually good?
i remember watching the first episodes of the old anime when they aired it on my local tv more than a decade ago but i dont remember anything about them other than this:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZT9GUGwXhM8

Not this again.

First off, why won't you capitalize anything? But I don't know, I watched some episodes when I was younger and can't remember much of it.

37 episodes for the Original
18 episodes for World Youth
15 episodes for Road to 2002
12 episodes for Golden 23
8 episodes for Kaigai Gekito hen
12? episodes for Rising Sun

Add 26 episodes for fillers and time for padding the arcs out. Realistically speaking, the entirety of the saga can be done in less than 150 episodes.

OG Captain Tsubasa had 146 episodes including the non canon movies and the Shin Captain Tsubasa sequel and they were only done with the original arc. I doubt they'll pad it out as much this time.

i'm too lazy to hit the caps key user, sometimes it really do be like that...

>general

>is captain tsubasa actually good?
It's fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=hwwBYXckWZM

But they've only said they're remaking the original, right?

I haven't watched/read the original one so this is exciting for me, I can't wait.

More sports anime is always welcomed since they barely get much love.

Yeah, but it's possible that they continue it beyond the original 37 volumes if it's popular enough with kids. Hopefully the ones who turn up for Inazuma Eleven will turn up for CT too. They'll be airing on the same channel.

Reminder that Nitta is /ourguy/
He'll be Japan's most capped player (100+ starts) with 17 goals

Poor Man's Hyuga.

youtube.com/watch?v=MPW5C2D5oGA

Daily reminder gonorreas.

Finally some adequate reaction.
JJBA can definitely wait another couple of years.

>replying to a tripfag
>JJBA
What are you doing in this thread?

>559,279 views and it's only 4 days
youtube.com/watch?v=uUK4zTkcz1U

HYP. I don't even have to worry about subs because I'm pretty sure my local channel will air it at some point. The dub is always glorious.

Hopefully they don't rename Tsubasa to Olivier.

Fufufufufu

>this scrub made it to Nippon NT
J U S T

They can still name him Oliver Tsubasa

what the FUCK?
i guess i'll give it a shot

I blame the gringoes for not liking football (soccer), which in turn caused Captain Tsubasa to not be dubbed decades ago in English, causing all those idiots' ignorance of Captain Tsubasa's popularity, which caused Captain Tsubasa to be mentioned more than JoJo in the previous thread

>rename Tsubasa to Oliver
>series isn't renamed captain Oliver

youtube.com/watch?v=acPpLVVh4ho

The show was renamed into Super Champions in some parts of the world

It was called Los Supercampeones in Hispanic America and Oliver y Benji in Spain.

I doubt that would be Jobin’s first time seeing the exchange since Kira already knew by that point that the Higashikata Fruit business was a money laundering front for the Rokakaka trade, so Jobin must have already been working with them for some time.

Lo se user

>gringoes
except all yurop loves football

>That kid that tried to do the goal post to goal post jump Richard Tex Tex does against Newpi
Ayyyyy, good times.

soccer>american football

when will gringos learn?

>No more JoJo for at least two years
Feels good. Thanks DavidPro.

youtube.com/watch?v=w6YCr55xNEQ

Gringoes are Americans.

this is the kind of ridiculous shit that's only ever possible in manga

I honestly don't know much how the anime production works. Is there a possibility that some other studio will continue this adaptation?

youtube.com/watch?v=HHizFK3240k

*Lo sé, user
:^)

Probably
Warner Brothers are the ones who have the rights
They can hire another studio to do it

Poor guy. Is he a meme in the japanese fandom?

J League players had a go. Most likely fake but still cool.

youtu.be/OSvqog6szb4
youtu.be/ilCL2mChhF4
youtu.be/V2LzbxRzkdA

Warner Bros own the license so they can give the project to any studio they like. I doubt they will any time soon though, since David Productions have expressed interest in adapting the whole series they just want to do other stuff as well. 113 episodes in 4 years is a ridiculously good output for any series, be it original or adaptation, so both Warner and David will be content to let it sit for a while before continuing since they’ve done so much in so small an amount of time. I’m certain it will happen, just not when. I think it’s best they take time for other projects though since they seemed a little burned out by the time DiU ended and they do such a good job that I’d rather them return than another studio take it.