Can Kiritsugu kill Elias?

So I was watching the latest episode of Mahoutsukai no Yome when this question suddenly came to mind. Would Origin Bullets one-hit KO Elias? Elias entire body is pretty much all magic and getting shot with those bullets by the Magus Killer will meen insta death no? Discuss.

They're not even in the same cartoon you fucking autist.|

This is now a Yuru Yuri Thread

So what? People match up Goku against Saitama, why not have a Magus death battle?

Whichever one with the most plot-armour would win, you retard.

Yes. And those people belong on Sup Forums.
Fuck off.

But plot armor inst' gonna stop Origin Bullets' effect, we've seen this happen in the Kirei vs Kiritsugu fight.

>get this triggered by a mind exercise

fucking eliasfags

Listen here, creators always laugh at people who try to gauge the result of fights between characters which would never even occur in the first place - mostly because, every time, the character who wins will be the character whom the creator wants to win, and that's that.

Elias the strongest also the best husbando ever

origin bullets dont OHKO vampires or servants, so no

they disrupt the magical circuits- not destroy magic, what youre thinking of is gun god/black barrel

More importantly, Is there an anime character stronger than Madara Uchiha?
And I'm referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano'o, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.

this really made me think...

does that mean Elias would take no damage at all from bullets tho?

Don't make VS threads

Why did Silky kill that bird tho?

no, they are still magical bullets

depending on just how "human" ellias is it might still hinder his magecraft

How does Sup Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

user, the origin bullet specifically woks by fucking up magic circuits; since non-fate mages don't have those, you can safely assume that any one of them would Kerry alive, literally, in Elias' case.

who would win? the flash or accelerator?

the flash goes back in time and kicks accels mother in the stomach with infinite force

>a level of quality far above the other media boards.

Really? I don't go to /lit/, but I hear good things about it, better than Sup Forums.

These powerlevel discussions are things I did when I was like 14. Fuck off back to gaia, child.

>/lit/
Of all the other boards you could've mentioned, you just had to choose the board with the biggest contrarian pseudo-intellectual dumbasses.

Ainsworths are canonically among the strongest magi, so no. Good luck trying to hit him while he uses Flash Air.

This is a bad thread and you should feel bad

I think that Kiritsugu would win. You must not forget that he doesn't play by rules, he is breaking them. Also he is free from any moral dilemmas, unlike Ainsworth who is attached to his human. Kiritsugu would use redhead as leverage and then kill them both with sniper gun or blow them away by planted mines. He always prepares traps and uses inteligence to defeat his enemies while Ainsworht just uses his powers without thinking. Also don't forget that Kiritsugu can accelerate so Ainsworth can't hit him with anything.

Using a trip is what I did when I was new.

Pikachu vs Biribiri

>kills redhead
>gets mauled by big demon

kerry is used to fighting nerds who have never been in a proper fight in their life

>retarded autistic get triggered by vs threads
>they not only watch chinese cartoons but they even get emotionally attached to female characters
I don't know what's more pathetic,the fact that you are so delusional you don't realize you're the lowest form of scum,or the fact that you think you have the right to call someone else autistic.
There's literally no difference between bronies and waifufaggots.

Ellias magic is true magic not magecraft so no, i dont think origin bullets would hinder his magic but maybe normal bullets can hurt him.

this is what i was thinking too. Kiritsugu would go mortar Elias house and kill everyone inside including the dumb red head making Elias go berserk, but how will Kiritsugu defeat Elias in that state? Flashbangs so Elias can't materialize or something?