A Kite

Why do people not talk about stories like A Kite? OVAs rated R-Hentai because of sexual content which serves as a purpose to the story seem to never be discussed here.

because they're old, and Sup Forums doesn't talk about old things.

It’s just Kite. Also,

But even in Pre-2000s threads, it never gets talked about.
It's known as A Kite in Japan.

was there ever a blu ray release of mezzo forte? I know that the BD of A Kite looked absolutely stunning in hd

Because nobody watches kite for the plot, like, nigga dont even bother.

But the plot was pretty good.

Because the plot is pretty bland

because kite is fuckin BORING dude

because it's NTRshit

Nobody would care about Kite or Mezzo if it weren't for the hentai scenes.

This.
Not that they had bad plots, just weren't memorable without the hentai.

>Pre-2000s threads
I mostly watch old shows and not even I can take those threads serious. The people who post in them are incapable of criticizing or admitting flaws in the stuff they like. Its just one big fat circlejerk.

Now I'm curious; I've never lurked one of those threads.

>sexual content that servers a purpose to the story
It's literally nothing more than rape scenes in a dream and a "heh, it never happened" moment. It servers no purpose other than arousing the viewer.

>Why people don't talk about an anime that's probably older than many people posting here.
I wonder.

Mezzo had some consistently entertaining and well directed action scenes. Kite not so much.

Mezzo Forte TV > Mezzo Forte > your favorite anime > shit > Kite ( A kite ) for weebs

Nah the action was good the plot was just the bad end version of Leon.

That's Mezzo Forte user.

KITE is stylish but not all that interesting. In terms of rewatch value, I'd probably always go for something fun like Code Geass, Slayers or Patlabor