Shokugeki no Soma

The second cour of S3 is slated for April, 2018 and we're getting an OVA about Erina in March, 2018. How do you feel after hearing these news?

Also, is Erina wearing any pantsu underneath her undergarment? What a lewd girl.

>JC "Panning Shot" Staff
>VA is still Hisako Kanemoto
I'll pass.

>VA is still Hisako Kanemoto
Oh fuck. That probably means the chances of Risa voicing Erina in the second cour is null.

This is an OVA so I doubt the episode will have terrible animation/ panning shots. You're more likely to see those in the main series.

My sweet Erina

Erina is too precious.

what is the ova about?? like is it in the manga or what?

>what is the ova about??
It's about Erina's life at the Polar Star Dorm. There may be tidbits of scenes from the volume extras used in the ova but the majority of the story will most likely be anime original content.

I hope they don't put chapter 168-170 into the OVA

maybe they will

>JC "Panning Shot" Staff
How can they get away with this?

>How can they get away with this?
Shueisha isn't funding them appropriately for a proper season.

I hope they don't fuck up my diabetes induced moments too much.

Why don't they update the way her hair pincers are drawn? They don't curve like that anymore after she moves to the PS dorm. It's a minor detail like how Soma's hair bangs are now slightly longer, but it annoys me that they can't get it right or be consistent with it.

>How do you feel

Feels good to be Erina fan

Megumi best girl.

They fixed it on 2nd cour.

Now they just need to add in a bunch of scenes they cut from the manga.

Erina-sama is so gorgeous

is Isshiki about to fuck shit up in the anime now?

>almost 300 chapters and his only feat in the manga is beating a literally who.

Don't worry user, he'll beat Tsukasa or Rindo in the next bout.

I wish but he obviously won't.

I honestly think he will beat Rindou.

He'll lose next bout, it's predictable.

Sure it's predictable but it doesn't mean it's bad writing or whatever. He's up against Tsukasa or Rindou so it's expected for him to lose.

I didn't say it's bad thing. Honestly I don't care, I'm fine with anything as long as Erina-sama is in the final bout and she wins.

Assblasted Tbh Senpai
Split cour? Fucking hell

Damn, she's gorgeous

Isshiki a best. A BEST.

>Isshiki a Gary Stu.

ftfy

Isshiki a shit. A SHIT.

>OVA about Erina in March, 2018
No, May

It goes on sale May 2nd but it releases in March.

I WANT TO PROTECT THIS SMILE!

How comfy is Erina right now?

Hisako is so perfect.

Risa Taneda is forever gone?

Why did they take out the scene with Erina's dad visiting the dorm and Souma saying Jouichiro is his dad?

They will show it in the 2nd cour

Just according to keikaku

Very comfy. She isn't distressed about her worries and is taking things easy as she attempts to do laundry.

My >friend won't stop forcing me to get into this shitty series so what else is there to it to get me more interested besides the XDDD SPONTANEOUS ORGASMS AFTER EATING and shitty animated food?

Aren't they moving too fast. They'll be fully caught up with the manga.

Get the fuck outta here, Houseki no Kunt fag.

I don't care for the literal poor man's SU either.

thats part of what makes the anime exciting

Nice blog, now fuck off back to Sup Forums or whatever hole you crawled out of.

Erina is so cute and innocent whenever she plays or wants to play some cards. I just wanna hug her tight and kiss her cheeks.

I want to fall asleep on her lap.

Sorry but her lap is reserved only for _me_

I wish Hisako would stare at me the way she looks at Erina.

there's unironically nothing

>and shitty animated food
The food is the best part desu.

I'm not watching any episode that doesn't have Risa Taneda as Erina.

>kanemoto
Why didn't Tsukuda give Erine more scenes when Taneda was alive?

N-No ;_;

I WANT TO MARRY HISAKO!

It's funny how JC staff don't even bother to animate chapter 61 and instead they make another Erina's OVA. Kek

What's chapter 61?

The chapter where Megumi realized her feelings for Soma.

>The chapter where Megumi realized her feelings of admiration for Soma.
Fixed

It seems like that chapter doesn't count anymore since it has been so long that it happened. Also Megumi doesn't seem to hold any kind of romantic feelings for Soma from what we can see in the manga. So maybe that chapter is officially scrapped off from the series.

And nothing of value was lost.

>Shirou on the snow
Prisma Illya movie is gonna air again?

They key visual makes him look so dramatic

Why does he look so lonely?

Is Megumi the Hinata of this show?

She's Sakura of this show. Useless.

>Useless
Not really. She's the support type so obviously she's helpful and relevant.

He remembers his mom.

Why is she so happy here?

I think she's bi.

I don't really feel good about the thought of buying the Blu-Ray of season 3 but I already bought the special edition box-set of S1 and pre-ordered the one for S2 and not having a complete colelction would feel even worse.

Do you buy the dub or the Japanese one?

>buying bds
What comes with them that makes it all worth it? There better be some nice nude art.

>I already bought the special edition box-set of S1
Are you lying, user-kun?

Hisato has a nice butt. Literal perfect girl.

Post Erina scans and I'll believe you!

It came with chop sticks, Ishhiki's apron and other stuff. I work at a local movie theater and I can watch the show on the big screen when there aren't any regular screenings going on, that was the main appeal for me to get the BD.

Why would I?

I don't have a scanner at hand and there were only some prints f scenes from the anime in the box anyway.

>Why would I?
What if I told you people are lying on the internet every day?

Patrician taste

Sure, you're right. I just wasn't sure why you would ask that. Is buying that box-set considered especially stupid or something?

>I don't have a scanner at hand and there were only some prints f scenes from the anime in the box anyway.
Tch

She's perfect in every aspect!

Which do you think is more likely to happen?
Erina vs Rindou or Erina vs Eishi?

Erina vs Rindou, Eishi is for Isshiki.

Was anything announced or revealed at Jump Festa other than S4?

Except we still haven't seen him play all his cards or even show his true potential as was hinted in the first fucking 10 chapters of the series.
At the very least he'll force a draw or double elimination

The Erina OVA and some stickers

>potential
I hate this word.

>At the very least he'll force a draw or double elimination
None of those are happening retard. Either he or Eishi will lose. Just because you believe Isshiki has bullshit potential just like Megumi because you're stuck on the belief that the author hinted Isshiki to be this crazy good chef that may be better or on par with Eishi doesn't actually imply what you think is true. Isshiki isn't this masterful chef and the author never hinted that. He's a great chef of course but that doesn't mean he may be better than Eishi or Rindou just because you think he isn't going all out when he's cooking, they're all going all out including Isshiki himself. Stop deluding yourself.

>true potential
>hinted in a hundred chapters ago
I've already heard this argument before from Megumifags

>true potential
He’s going to win a badge huh?

Isshiki only job is to weaken Eishi. Deal with it.

>is Erina wearing any pantsu underneath her undergarment?
It doesn't look like she's wearing an undershirt or bra so my assumption is that she isn't wearing any pantsu as well which indeed means she is naked and is just wearing those plain undergarments. I hope so

She's so beautiful.

Is Taneda going to voice Erina again? ;_____;