Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EU1CDSP7FRk
youtube.com/watch?v=FLGxWPtgodo
may.2chan.net/b/res/529028879.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Already has.

And to answer the upcoming question, she listens to ambient slowcore

Dreamy shoegaze and sexy jazz rock.

Please stop making Watamote threads. There's nothing new to talk about. Wait for the new chapter.

New chapter when?

Would that be more interesting than not?

don't tell us what to do cunt

This.

I don't want to see these threads turn into shitty generals that have absolutely no discussion.

Volume 11 in english come out the 19th people can talk about that.

I don't want to see that happen.

What would Tomoko even do if one of them decided to finally confess?

This, at least wait for a couple days until there's more art from 2chan we can post

Those characters are done for once they cut their hair.

What is that pink thing next to her knee?

Looks like some kind of sweet. Maybe bubblegum?

I thought for sure it was a fake translation back then. Bomber Grape sure has a way with words.

Those are condoms lol

How would Yuri react if you told her that you and Minami were dating?

Why do you keep making threads? I know it's the same person and I know you're a newfag that only started this recently. Just cut this shit out and wait till the next chapter drops like the rest of us. You're going to make the actually chapter threads shit because of all the pent-up shitposting

Stop making generals you slimy cunt. I actually enjoy the Watamote threads that pop up when new chapters get released. I don't want a newshit like you wrecking them.

Next chapter predictions?
>In the bathroom Tomoko is still oblivious, so nothing happens
>the gang rides another roller coaster
>yuri, not wanting to be a bother, sneaks off to the bathroom as she's feeling sick
>tomoko sat next to her and noticed her feeling sick
>enters the bathroom seeing Yuri puking her guts out half-conscious
>Tomoko has one of her doomsday scenarios and panics
>carries her all the way to the medical station
>Yuri witnesses Tomoko in a panic over her and realizes that Tomoko has her own way of showing her concern and kindness
>Maybe the nickname isn't that big of a deal
>But at the end of the day/over the next few chapters Yuri further realizes that in order to take her friendships to the next level she needs to take the initiative more often
>On the way home Yuri decides to ask Tomoko to call her by her first name
>Before she can do this Tomoko asks Yuri the same thing
>Development

I like you and your writing, user. Still, I don't think this is what will happen. Good if true, though.

Bomber grape is a god. Nichibros is the anime i've laughed the most to.
He needs to try again with an original manga instead of doing more Touhou and Kancolle doujin

>tfw this doesn't feel all that crazy any more

'Fraid we're too late for that now.

That already happened about two years ago, then it died for a while and began again after some BR monkey started making watamote thread every single day.

Can someone explain why Yuri is acting so aggressive to everyone lately? I zoned out how she got to that but last I remembered Yuri was good friends with Mako yet she treats her badly

Read the 2nd year party

And her first speaking panel

This stupid thing with Watamote generals really only started a couple of chapters ago because one fag can't stop making the same thread over and over as well as the hype the Disneyland trip had going for it, mainly Yoshida being an insanely pure maiden.

tomoko isn't strong enough to carry yuri, she'd get yoshida and everyone else would join in except ucchi

She's afraid of losing her Tomoko, having lost Mako once. She probably feels betrayed by Tomoko who opens up to Nemo but not to her.

Xmas Yurimiracle.

>who opens up to Nemo
Isn't it only because Nemo is forcing the issue? It doesn't even appear Tomoko is enjoying her time with Nemo, for me it is more like Nemo is her annoying friend.

Tomoko would probably enjoy it.

Nemo noticed Tomoko had made up a nickname for her already and wanted it. She was pressing Tomoko to be more honest, not letting her get away with her excuse.
Ultimately Tomoko is less guarded with Nemo, speaking her mind and being herself, which is why I say she has opened up.

Yuu is the most girl though

28th

Because Nemo knows that Tomoko is too passive to take the next step so she forced the issue.

She's not evil, Ucchi was being a tude bitch. Also, he name is not hey.

Nemo's done pretending.

Pineapple took it the hardest but the rest of her friends seem to be fine with her hobby.

Question is whether Nemo is taking out her frustration on Tomoko, genuinely trying to be her friend or if this is a probing attempt to see if Tomoko got the rest of her friends by pretending to be normal.

Is there any stopping her?

well it gave Tomoko a chance to feel dicky-chan's tits.

>begun
Why do you think she has no friends? She is evil.

hey_____________________________________

i want to talk about breeding with yuri

she's done being the most boring girl

New sexiness old emoji is old

Hey, hey!

This.
I'm sad no one can match his sense of humor

>Can someone explain why Yuri is acting so aggressive to everyone lately?

Mate guarding.

I love Nemo, she's fan of anime and yet seems completely normal. Girls that don't reveal their powerlevel are the hottest. But I don't want Yuri to hate me.

Stop bumping your own thread fag. And stop trying to turn Watamote threads into generals.

user that ship already sailed a long ass time ago, I bet you don't even know who !hawk is.

He's the guy that was shitposting around these threads last year. Almost as big of a cunt as ESL-kun. Don't try to presume anything about me you weaselly little prick, I've been reading Watamote with Sup Forums since chapter 20.

Wait there's a new shitter?

I thought the BR fag (ESL) and the current retard were the same.

She listens to chicks on speed. Now fuck off youtube.com/watch?v=EU1CDSP7FRk

youtube.com/watch?v=FLGxWPtgodo

Can I say something? Like to discuss something new besides increasing the love for fang bitch, make up class mom and yuripost to oblivion.

Has anyone thought about how much of a "Normie-saviour" complex many characters kinda developed?

Like Nemo stepping in saying "Oh but I know you won't mind" cause she knows how nervous and how much of a pushover Tomoko can be, and we know she thinks herself to be superior, although shallower and more of a closet otaku. (see the part in PE class where she thinks "I'm not gonna let someone unathletic like Kuroki-san to beat me" or something like that.

Yuri is not innocent either, we know she has issues that become more evident the more you strain her patience as she is clearly prone to passive agressiveness towards characters like Nemo, anger issues attacking physically both Mako and Ucchi (although lightly, but you don't hit someone if you don't have some sort of anger management issue). And while into this, Mako kinda did it too with the 'Not eating lunch with Tomoko' moment, where she thinked she hurt her so bad because she did not eat with her.

Now, I don't believe they do it out of spite, anger, condescending feelings or whatever, but it is a thing I've been noticing.

Like many characters that have developed a relationship with Tomoko have this "Let's help the poor retarded weeb". Not all of course since Yoshida being a simple but pure woman does not, Yuu has always accepted Tomoko as she is and Kii... well, I'm not gonna jump into that...

Most powerful background character ever?

>yuriposters
Please do not make me sick of this character when there is barely any character that we know of

They all want to hang around her just to feel better about themselves

Don't think it's just that, but it may be a factor. Like I really think Yuri wants to be her friend and Nemo although I hate her approach I do not doubt she feels some sort of respect from Tomoko because she is true to her shameful self

>you don't hit someone if you don't have some sort of anger management issue
Are you a fucking eurocuck or faggy liberal?
I used to hit my friends a lot and they did the same for petty bullshit. We did it casually without any issues, it showed we were comfortable with each other.

no

There is nothing shameful about Tomoko. I think it's going to be the lesson of the manga - be yourself, don't hide it and the people who like you for your personality will come to you. You'll see that Tomoko will get a nice otaku boyfriend just because her classroom introduction was honest. And the fake fanged bitch and pineapple will be tossed aside for their two-faced nature.

Dude are you retarded or you just choose to be an asshole?

Nips are into politeness and manners, besides it's women we are talking about... Expectations, tropes and portrayals are different.

Gee I wonder why the fucking delinwuent type is the one to get violent most of the times.

I know men tend to be rude to each other in a joking attitude but others can have and do have different group dynamic.

Early tomoko was an irredeemable cringe fest, and I don't know if anons here like to pretend they didn't do stupid shit, or maybe I am fucked up, but I could relate to her that way. And that's they thing, you can do stupid shit as a kid and you can still end up as a semi adjusted human being when growing up. Most of the time, unless you're too unlucky, things do get better.

Kinda have to disagree. The issue with Tomoko being cringy for the first half of the manga is not that she simply hates herself or something like that.

It's because she knows her kind is seen as undesirables. But improving her social skills she can overcome that barrier.

Could you guys post new fanart?

Yep, I was expecting that, femanon here.
Did you know that women like to act unwomanly when around people who they are comfortable? Even more the ones who are social rejects (like my group).
I can't really make a statement about Japanese culture, but is not really uncommon to see this kind of behavior in dramas.

Pic related

Sorry if I made an asumption. I still stand by my point tho.

I just feel the shit Yuri has done is not the typical friend stuff just look again at the panel where she hits Mako.

>be yourself, don't hide it and the people who like you for your personality will come to you

Some of us aren't that lucky or maybe I'm just that horrible.

>In the bathroom Tomoko is still oblivious, so nothing happens
>the gang rides another roller coaster
>yuri, not wanting to be a bother, sneaks off to the bathroom as she's feeling sick
>tomoko sat next to her and noticed her feeling sick
>enters the bathroom seeing Yuri puking her guts out half-conscious
>Tomoko starts gropping Yuri
>Yoshida enters and hit Tomoko

Fixed it for you senpai

>she hasn't even had her swag turn on

I want to smell Yuri's panties.

Why none of the boys in class/school hits on any girl? I fucking hate this shit in highschool settings.

Cause Tomoko isn't a part of it.

I can imagine something like this happening in the future.

I cant read chicken scratch

Posted 7 hours ago via Twitter

Could someone link me to the Watamote thread on futaba/2chan?

What if Yuri threw up on Minami two years ago while they were riding Space Mountain and that’s why they don’t like each other

may.2chan.net/b/res/529028879.htm

I guess you can't interpret images either.

Will these 2 ever duke it out?

Someone post that time when Katou cucks Ucchi with Tomoko please

What do the creators think of all the new fan art?

I don´t know why but this picture remind me of Cartman and Heidi

Who is going to birth Kuro babies?

Thanks!
All of them.

Makeup-chan is fucking cute.

Makeup-chan is not gay

These jap autists need to stop portraying her as such