Casca will be cured in less than a week

Casca will be cured in less than a week

What do you think will actually happen

Griffith will use Casca's mind as a gateway to invade the fairies world.

threesome sex scene guess with who

Casca is in love with griffith and once guts hears it he loses it, goes berserker, kills schielke and the fairy bitch sends him to the shadowrealm where he fights griffith where both die. The end.

suicide

>What do you think will actually happen
Casca is being forced to watch, by Schierke and Farnese, as Guts is raping Griffith.

this but with worse art

How much time has actually passed since casca was raped? It feels like barely anything happened. First there was the tower stuff and then guts took her with him on an eternal boat ride.

2/3 years
guts went away for a entire year until he came back and caska was gone

She shouldn't be able to fight after being mentally retarded for so long but something tells me that she'll try anyways

Ded manga just make another loli manga like gigantomachine

3 years is not that long. is not like she was badly feed / tortured and raped constantly like grifithy did

>What do you think will actually happen

It will actually be a Griffith chapter is what will happen.

>implying
Miura Will drag casca dream world for at least 5 more chapters

Nah it'll drag on a few more years

Well she was able to overpower and kill three guys trying to rape her while she was retarded

Are we to ignore trips now? Checked and confirmed

It's funny to me that you think that.

Everyone gets raped. Its going to happen I can feel it.

I'm expecting nothing short of an apocalypse.

nothing, this series will never be completed

She’s not going to be cured next chapter. They’ll just witness the trauma that she endured and learn exactly why she and Guts are the way they are.

Miura is a tease, so I’m betting he’d make us wait til January or February to see her get cured/fixed/unretardified