Tfw season 2 never ever

>tfw season 2 never ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wOFA3yoA-eE
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. pedo Kanna lover

Good. This shit doesn't need another season.

You know it was never a "season 2" kind of anime

It wouldn't be as good as season 1

ikr lol :-( all my friends on Facebook are sad about it too

I can only hope, I mean dagashi kashi got a second

I'd rather amagi season 2.

the first cour sort of had a fitting ending. Kobayashi took her new family to meet her parents.

>season 2 never ever

Dagashi Kashi sells 400k volumes. MaiDragon doesn't crack 20k anymore.

how do you know?

What would it even be about? It's just a stupid slice of life show with no plot and forced fantasy elements. They are literally a reverse isekai.

>tfw season 2 never ever

I'd like to see an arc where Kobayashi travels with Kanna back to the magical world to reconcile with her parents but decides to stay with Kobayashi instead because she's the caring mother mother she never had.

Being slice of life doesn't automatically make something stupid. The best story tellers can make an interesting narrative out of an entirely mundane situation.

>to reconcile with her parents

Kana's parents aren't really the loving kind that could be reconciled with. They abandoned her because they were worried that she might besmirch the family reputation if she didn't toughen up. If anything they would see the act as a sign of weakness.

>What would it even be about?

The rest of the manga? New Chaos dragon shows up (She's a shortstack), tries to destroy the city, turn Kobayashi into a guy for a day, then almost gets killed by a harmony dragon, and finally ends up living with Kobayashi. From there she gets a part time job at a candy shop. Also tooru joins the neighborhood watch and realizes that she (And the other dragons) sleeping a lot more than she did in her old world, they meet Kobayashi's boss who is a super powerful wizard and Shota's dad, Luccoa has a piss beam, and a bunch of other stuff.

That's fine. Repeating the same jokes got old after 13 episodes.

flop dragon was shit

Reconcile is a bad word then. Confront them, maybe. Rub it in their faces that she doesn't need them anymore because she found a loving family of her own, then somewhere along the line she realizes she doesn't need to do that because being accepted into a family is its own reward.

I want to forget that season 2 is now impossible
I want to keep believing

fpbp

le ravioli ravioli normalfags get the fuck out.

Why are nip VAs dropping like flys?

that's what happens when your season 1 is irredeemable trash

>turn Kobayashi into a futa for a day
ftfy

Well, I'm sold. Anyone know where I can buy an official version of the manga?

Wouldn't mind getting some of that oppai loli, but I don't know how much more they could really give.
It seemed to end at a good point.

Wait, did a VA die too? I thought it was just one of the writers.
They've certainly got plenty of world to make new stories, so I don't see what could really keep them from making more.

I thought I heard Netflix is paying for a second season of this.

One of the writers died.

Not just one of the writers, THE writer. The original creator.

haha,

yeah,

ravioli ravioli and whatnot,

am I right my

fellow

redditors?

>was so shit that the writer literally died from shame
woah

It left on a hanger. Its still possible season 2 will come out. Just might get boring, repeating some of the same jokes.

It really should be more about how well the show did in ratings and BD sales. But I know most anime don't work that way, sadly.

It’ll be a while if it does, isn’t Kyoani booked up through 2019? Also the manga doesn’t have enough chapters for another cour

>yfw Iruru is completely cut to avoid offending normies

"He" specifically calls it a mans body and says he's going to teach Tooru about maids from the perspective of a man. Kobayashi is just so flat and androgynous it basically made no difference other than the penis.

Why would that matter? Protip, it doesn't. If Netflix wants another season, and they will because they are desperate for content, then it will eventually happen.

It's 'normalfag', you normalfag. Go back.

>no Iruru
Only sadness remains

Why is Kanna so adorable?
youtube.com/watch?v=wOFA3yoA-eE

Just what that dyed hair fandom gets.

The voice and personality of Aruru trigger your wanting to protect her as a daughter. While her hips trigger your wanting to plow her as a lover.

Is Iruru trying to seduce Ms Kobayashi after mistaking her for a man?

Trying to prove she only accepts Toru due to her lusting after her.

Heh, good luck with that. Ms Kobayashi is staunchly heterosexual. It's the only way the series can work without being a hentai.

I feel sorry for the girl with poo on her forehead. Nobody likes her.

That's why that very chapter she magics a dick on her.

>The original creator.
She didn't have anything to do with the original OVA though.