Scanlation thread. What are you procrastinating on, Sup Forums?

Scanlation thread. What are you procrastinating on, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-10-31/japanese-police-arrest-9-tied-to-haruka-yume-no-ato-manga-linking-site/.123421
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just finished translating and editing 6 h-manga chapters/doujinshi in one week, so I'm gonna take it slow for a few days.

Being lazying around for a month.

Is this "scan" from a cellphone picture?

No, I suspect the shit quality is due to shit paper and shit scanner, the scans were ripped from the ebook bought on dlsite. The artist literally drew the doujin on a fucking notebook, he said in the afterword he would retrace it in Comic Studio and release it properly but as far I know he never did and probably never will do considering he literally disappeared after releasing this doujin in 2009.

So I guess raws are still being uploaded after all these arrests?

Where did you find the time to do all that in a week? And was it worth it?

I'm a hikineet so I have literally over 16 hours per day of free time. I don't know if it was worth it but I don't really have something better to do.

>2017
>Still translating for bottom-feeding EOP scumbags
Why tho?

Can anyone please pickup >

Some artists deserves to get some recognition.

ded

Does anyone happen to have good raws for volume 2 of 侵略!イカ娘?
All I can find is this kind of quality online.

God I want to get into scanlating so bad. I know I have all the cleaning and editing autism needed, thats easy. Just need to power through learning nip.

>implying you need to know japanese to translate

Wish me good luck.

is this irony?

bad t/l, bad

I've been procrastinating on three series, one which I have enough done that I don't need to worry, same for the second one, except I really don't need to worry for a while because I'm way ahead of the TS and I have no idea how fast they're working/if they're working. The last one me and the TL are the only people on, so I'm holding it up. I'll release stuff after finals though, sorry TL-kun.

No I like pet projects

any particular type of series appeal to you?
genre, at, humour, romance etc,etc?

Fighto!

You gotta handwritte the shit out of that.

Add a translator note

Copypaste funimation's beautiful typesetting.

I haven't see any BL raws in weeks, only magazine shit.

arrests?

haruka-yumenoato got busted

for?
this isn't like the kenshin thing is it?

haruka-yumenoato.net was a website where people posted raws, like 90% of public tank and mag raws were first uploaded there, it's quite obvious what they got busted for

I see, thanks for the explanation, so they're cracking down on the pirating again.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-10-31/japanese-police-arrest-9-tied-to-haruka-yume-no-ato-manga-linking-site/.123421

Has anyone switched to a fully Affinity Photo based workflow? Or at the very least experimented with it?

Kinda curious how it holds up for scanlation work compared to PS.

Never heard of it, but I will check it out

What could possibly go wrong

Has anyone ever ripped from Cmoa? How would I go about it?

www.cmoa.jp

You can use Fiddler with the desktop reader, the jpeg files that are being downloaded are not encrypted, the software saves them on the disk encrypted only after downloading, the DRM is stupid. Some books are in weird formats like .book or .lvf.

Oh okay. Good luck on your finals.
I'll catch up on the two magazine chapters I skipped then.