Kishimoto New Series to start in 2018

According to younko at jump festa: twitter.com/yonkouprod/status/942272678664192000

Apparently it's gonna be apart of WSJ magazine 50th anniversary event.

>kishimoto
>WSJ
It's going to be shit, isn't it?

Something that's of the same quality as early Naruto would be an improvement over 95% of what's currently running in WSJ.

This. Early Naruto was quite decent for what it's worth.

is he done?

Are the characters wearing some kind of high-tech samurai armour?

I see an old man in samurai armor stuff, other guys in the same armor with what appears to be a demon? There's a cat man, and a dude with glasses
Interesting to say the least

Girl/guy in glusses looks cute. I wonder if kishi tries a different artstyle this time.

Wasn't it supposed to be a seinen?
The fuck is it doing in wsj?
Or is this young/ultra?

Looks like it has some sort of samurai theme. Even if the writing is still shit I love Kishimoto's art and character designs so those will at least be fun to look at.

As far as i learned it will be a mecha samurai scy-fi story.
Which means: it will be axed in 10 to 15 monthly chapters. And than he will be forgotten for 3 years until doing another unrelated-to-naruto series that will be mediocre at best.
After 10 years he will come back to the Naruto-franchise and work with that again because he couldnt get anything else done.
Probably done with working by WSJ. Mostlikely will do a monthly series at some point.
I just hope this time he will take a basic cliche plot and fill it with amazing battle scenes and powerlevels just for lulz.

It will end in the main character being descendant of the world creator. Same garbage.

Looks like BnHA is gonna die. This will be the next big thing

I'm bummed to see it's not sci-fi.

Same here.

I hope he keeps his garbage out of WSJ, he'll waste a spot.

his mafia and baseball oneshots were complete shit so yeah obviously

Good I need new stuff other than BnH to get excited for.

kill yourself retarded tripfag

>I love Kishimoto's art
Kishi's old art was nice but his new art is just plain ugly and messy.
It's like he actually forgot how to draw over time or just half asses it like his sensei togashit

I hope it's Bench! I actually enjoyed that one shot and it's been a while since we've had a popular baseball manga since Diamond no Ace

Do you see that shit you retard? It has samurais.

But WSJ is mostly garbage. If Kishi can make something like early Naruto he will shit on most of the current running series. Don't see a problem, here.

So, i guess at least 2 or 3 series will kick the bucket so to keep alive this future piece of shit or in the worst case it's popular.

I'm curious. If his new series flops hard in both, ranking and sales, will Jump cancel him?

Kubo is going to do a one-shot in wsj for the 50 anniversary event, so he still works with them

Most of the things in WSJ right now are better than the sad state of what Naruto became. I don't trust this hack author, he should fuck off to Young Jump or a monthly mag.

Yes.

i thought kubo was done for it. guess not.

I still wondering what went wrong with Naruto?

I still believe that Jump was the one who made Kishi dragged Naruto's story for that long.
Same goes with One Piece.

What about the simple reality that Kishimoto might not be a good writer and he struggled when he had to take it past the simplicity it had at the beginning.

The fact that he himself came out and said in an interview that he might have failed in depicting the most important relationship in the series the way he wanted is quite something.

The problem is that we're not talking about early Kishi here, both his artsyle and story-writing quality have been in a steady downward trajectory since the early parts of Naruto. Therefore, it's accurate to expect that his new work will follow the same pattern as there's no evidence to suggest otherwise; but on the otherhand, I am hopeful that this new series will be good enough to cause the eventual death of the abysmally bad Boruto manga.

Most of the shitty things about Naruto were in since the Zabuza arc (heavy reliance, on flashbacks, stupid plot, etc.). The thing is that it became more and more pronounced as the narrative became more complex, new characters were introduced and Kishimoto ran out of ideas and relied more and more on standard shonen tropes.
He isn't a good writer, early Naruto worked because it had simple plot lines wich let room for the characters to breath, and because you were younger when you so you had better tolerance for shit.

>I still wondering what went wrong with Naruto?
Time skip, Naruto should have died in that fight, Sasuke's body should have become a vessel for Orochimaru, bad ending is a better solution compared to what we got. Or instead of time skip Kishi should have started a new series — Sasukuto, at least that would be an interesting turn.

the big war arc is what really killed the manga and series once and for all, prove me wrong

The true Boku no hero academia killer here

It could be a funny trainweck to follow

What killed the series is the introduction of MS. From there it went full retard

dont you get tired of endlessly shitposting the same shit

It started dying after the Suna attack on Konoha arc, point of no return was Sasuke chase arc. Everything after that was shit.
Yeah, the MS really kicked up the powerlevel bullshit and Uchiwa focus. The serie really went down the drain as soon as the Sharingan became able to do everything.

Nothing went wrong with Naruto. It's one of the better shonens out there.

If you just include Demons Plan and BNHA as the only other shounens in existence than yeah, Naruto is one of the better.

I'm not convinced that he's somehow lost all his skills. The biggest problem with Naruto was that he just ran out of ideas after Sasuke retrieval and ended up making Akatsuki and Madara way too strong. His paneling is still top tier and given that he's had several years to think of ideas and story for a new manga, it could be good.

>something like early Naruto
>literally everything can or should be solved by clones and substitution the manga
Nardo was always bad.

Not even the same user but why so defensive?

im not even defensive,its just tiring to see the same shitposter over and over again

How do you know they are the same? Last time i checked this place had more than 2 anons posting on it.
You can just ignore them too you know.

The god of shounen returns with a BNHA and One Piece killer, nice.

>Killing a legend
ok kid

>the explanation for substitution is characters moving really fast and replacing themselves with a nearby objects
>even though in practice it works like space manipulation
It's funny how the powers later on that everyone likes to complain about sounded less retarded in retrospect

Everything started to go downhill when it became all about saving Sasuke. Shit really didn't hit the fan until the end of the Pain Arc. Reviving everyone then going on to some huge war arc was a terrible idea.

Substitution always seemed completely retarded to me. If you can move fast enough to replace yourself with an object and get out of there without the enemy seeing you, you may as well just dodge his attack and kill him instead.

Black Clover is already the BNHA killer. Sup Forums agreed to that a long time ago.
And no, nobody is capable of killing OP.

Black Cocksucker is even worse than BNHA, let alone the great Kishimoto's new work, I am afraid.

>falling for that "not even the same user" crap
Just avoid eye contact and keep walking, like passing a bum in the street.

do you think its that easy to do so?

Is it that hard to accept the fact that BNHA is garbage and that this could easily be better as a result? I'm seriously not that other guy, by the way.

Yeah, sure, Boku no Pico Academia is better than ChadClover.
Hahaha.
> Shit i dont have any arguments anymore. Ignore him.

It went downhill after saving Sasuke became the focus, but it fucking plummeted in quality after the 5-kage meeting arc. That arc feels for a prologue to what would be a brisk final arc dealing with Obito and Kabuto, and finally have a final Sasuke V Naruto to end it clean, but it ended up being stretched thin for fucking years.

This is probably just a one-shot.

Yeah.
Literally nothing was stopping someone like fucking Sakura from behind you necksnapping everyone she fought

I hope we have a well written heroine like her.
Sup Forums has shit taste.

black clover manga is shit
black clover manga is down there with bleach

>NARUTO-KUN
>SASUKE-KUN
>NARUTO-KUN
>SASUKE-KUN
>NARUTO-KUN
>SASUKE-KUN

well written heroine

why did Kishi even make teams of 3 or try to write female characters? The third member of pretty much every team was just some useless chick who did fuck all. There aren't even feminists to yell at you for muh representation in nipland, I don't get why he even bothered.