Trigger Patreon

Trigger confirmed a patreon at comic fiesta, congrats to all the anons bugging tattun

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/155923469/
vocaroo.com/i/s153QRv2tbhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey a steady stream of money would mean more incentive to work and thus more quality.

I remember there was that user promising to drop 20k or something if they opened a patreon, wonder if he's still around

Except the faggots donating will be Westerners and they will ruin anime for all.

>western anitwitter tumbler reddit spew funds their favorite anime series
Just great, fantastic.

LWA only got worse with crowdfunding. Having a studio breathing down your neck is only a good thing for Japs.

This is a fact, the west ruins everything its touches.
FLCL seaons 2 & 3 coming toa netflix near you

It's not going to change anything and I doubt they'll get more than a few thousand bucks a month.

If they get only 10k per month, in a year that's 120k, that's the profit the 2-3 anime studios make besides TOEI and Sunrise, the rest are in the red.

10k a month isn't even enough to fund 1/10 of 1 anime episode.

yeah, kids dont understand this is close to pure profit because they can easily get more big business backers with the added incentive that they already have" fans" throwing money hard at current concepts or shit. how theyll get around the fact the fans are filthy westerners, i dont know

>trigger
>patreon after kikestarter

we're reaching unprecedented levels of cancer

nigger, who says they need patreon to make an anime, the money will go to the studio and help them get materials and help out the staff

10k is the minimum, if 50k gathers each month, they might be able to fund their own anime project in two years

Absolutely disgusting.

says the user who has never supported anime creators in any way despite watching anime for years.

>says the user who has never supported anime creators in any way
>implying implied implications

But yes, I don't pay for garbage. Nobody should

are you angry Trigger will make all them moneys

>I donated money now make anime which panders to my fetish
Gajins were a mistake

How fucking low can you go?

user probably thinks investors love spending money on supplies and not the end product

Kuso studio

remember to pledge money to our Gods

>begging for money
As expected of the useless triggerniggers.

Whats next? Selling used Ryuko panties?

say that again when they swim in money and laugh at you

>This is what triggerniggers said last time
>all it was amounted was a tv show that flopped
>They're already begging for money again
LMAO

Based Trigger using new technologies to fix the shitty anime industry.
With that amount of donations Imaishi will finally be able to release the ultimate sakuga.

How far can this gaijin dick sucking get you?

now this is funny

If a professional company needs to resort to begging, they have failed at their core business.

I wonder how long it will take them to realize that producing anime for western audience isn't sustainable.

So what do nips think about all this begging business

if youtubers can make a living from it Trigger can

They don't produce anime for western audiences outside of small sub-contract projects, so probably never.

LWA

>Kuzina Ai probably makes more money than trigger
Just close that studio already holy shit.

All of their art and story direction is pandered to western audiences.

>Comic Fiesta
Were you there? What did you think of this year's event?

Heh, good luck with that.
After Disappointment with OVA 2 & TV LWA, it will not even reached $1000/month.

Did they say when it would be up?

What the fuck are you going on about? Trigger is THE Westaboo studio. Everyone who didn't like sucking Freedom Land's rod at Gainax went over to Khara along with the rights to Evangelion.

how exactly?

Go back to the ANN forums or wherever the fuck you came from.

Name one Good thing about Trigger

They're using lewd art of the Diana as bait.

>Westaboo studio
Wouldn't that be Manglobe or Bones?

LWA's OVAs

>Said the retarded tripfag

>LWA
>Good
OVA1 is ok at least, 7/10 & the rest is garbage.

that's just like your opinion man

Majority opinion. If theres a vote, people will agree LWA is shit.
Talk anywhere about LWA outside from its cancerous thread, and most of them will says LWA is garbage.

I can understand if you were arguing for OVA 2 specifically because it was funded on Kickstarter largely through Westerners' money, but as a whole, no, the show is made for Japanese audiences. Imaishi and Yoshinari have explicitly stated in an interview that they make anime for Japan.

Key members of the studio are frank about their interest in American animation and this does come out through their work, but this is incredibly overstated by fans and calling them "westaboos" is insanely reductive.

>Imaishi and Yoshinari have explicitly stated in an interview that they make anime for Japan.
Meanwhile in reality their staff member is an active poster in the LWA general promoting and taking ideas

Bullshit, Reddit loved it and so did normalfags at large.

>Manglobe
they are long dead you dumb tripfag

>Reddit loved it
Yeah sure, those 33 People is really a majority, user.
Also.
>Reddit
And stay there.

I know, but when they were still around most of their shows seemed like they were pandering to the West.

See anons ?
This is why LWA is the #3 most cancerous fanbase on Sup Forums
Triggernigger are the worst, especially LWAfags.

I do agree that LWA was bad, but you can't claim the majority agrees. The majority still loves to eat shit, especially given how Trigger is the ironic weeb's studio of choice.

Tattsun shitposting on Sup Forums has nothing to do with what market the main staff at Trigger direct their anime towards.

Witness the cancer
I wonder how this thread is stil up.

even some noname deviantart faggots can achieve 1000$/month for almost no content update.

Fuck yes I'm willing to give them 50$ monthly

Why are people saying Trigger is begging for money or that they're flopping? As I recall, a lot of people asked them to have something like a Patreon, and they have 3 shows coming up. Hardly "begging" and "failure as a studio"

>first post is hating on heterosexual people
Christ

Time to save anime dollar by dollar.

>if youtubers can make a living
The youtube bubble burst, user. It's all down from this point.

Nah, Trigger is always ahead than everyone else. Look at other studios dealing with Netflix like they once did. Soon they'll copy this move too.

But they don't.
Animation on YouTube is pretty much dead

Who? I don't associate with e-celebs like you normalfags does.

She's always spammed on Sup Forums newfriend.

so more budget for Diana season2?

At which they get deleted on sight because it's not anime? That explains it.

>season 2
Yeah no.

>Japs love diana
>the west hates her
This is why pandering to the united mutts of america is a mistake.

Nah they stay for a while. Of course you would know this if you weren't so new.
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/155923469/

>season 2
never
>sequel to LWA game
probably

same shit as every year

> We're a company with such crap management we cannot pay our people decent wages
> Please pay our animators for us
Based Papa Trigger…

This is just another checkpoint in the beginning of the end. Soon, one day, anime will die. Not by fading away, but by being filled with cancer from western influence.

Diana is officially Sup Forums's and Tumblr's favorite.

Oh boy I sure love my Japanese cartoons funded and influenced by western ironic weaboos and normalfags. Yay!

>influenced
That's the exact thing crowdfunding allows not to do compared to regular buisness models based around what's popular and what's gonna sell. The whole fucking apeal of crowdfunding is artistic freedom you god damn baboon.

Kek, Diana is the favorite character worldwide.

You need to go back.

The game flopped in Japan
Sup Forums & tumblr are love her because they think she is a lesbian, not her good characterization itself.

If i were you, i would have asked Tattun for some paypal email. No intermediates stealing your money. Just send them cash.

Hell, i wish most smaller mangaka had PayPal, so i would be able to support them without having to buy merch with a 65% tax markup for imports.

>resorting for begging money
This is pathetic, how low trigger has fallen.

>Just send them cash.

Buyfag threads are one of the threads with most unique posters in Sup Forums, they buying plastic butts is worth much more than your finger-pointing will ever be, so there ARE people in Sup Forums who support the industry without strengthening western shit like CR

Tattun is literally a PR assistant, its his job to appear likeable.

>release the ultimate sakuga
>each new show that trigger releases has worse animation than the one before
the absolute state of triggerniggers

The Patreon only exists to fun lewd LWA art: vocaroo.com/i/s153QRv2tbhQ

Available for free at sadpanda if that's what you want.

OFFICIAL lewd Diana art.

>anons beg Tattun to open a patreon so they can support Trigger
>They actually do it
>LOL THEY ARE BEGGING LOL FLOPS FUCK TRIGGER
What the fuck is your problem

>two spergs ask for a patreon they won't give money anyways but said they would hoping for a (You) from tattun
>lol Sup Forums asked so here ya go!
And Sup Forums is not a hivemind.

>And Sup Forums is not a hivemind
Sup Forums is the result of instrumentality

>See it
>Its Yurishit

What a waste