KuMeYu/YuYuYu Yuuuki Yuuuna S2

It makes me happy that the Shinju-sama is going to save all the Yuushas from the curse as soon as he realizes what's happening.
Reminder that according to shinto stuff the Yuushas and Mikos will be ok, but someone else will suffer lots and lots. Which means more happy Sonoko!
There are only two questions left
Is Fuu going pass her exams?
Subs when?
How long will it take for Shinju-sama to realize that Yuuna is fucked up?
How long have Tougou's cameras been on Yuuna's room

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konohanasakuya-hime
nyaa.si/download/988497.torrent
nyaa.si/download/988496.torrent
pastebin.com/pnpdEdDz
mega.nz/#!NlxGVKBB!b5CGb34nV-mnqD3Dlwm7D-B-jhFI62bo5Ya2RFRJKbY
mega.nz/#!CJwiXDCJ!cY9-02YIFFgtglIpd7CmN_OA9cgwVmh5xdDskAISWlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't tell who's telling the truth about shinto stuff anymore, please stop.

>but someone else will suffer lots and lots
Takashima?

Takahiro said something about reading KuMeYu along with the YuYuYu episode, but I can't do both at the same time.
Wich one should I read/watch first? That was never explained.

I just want more KarinYuuna

Are you sure you don't like KarinFuu more?

KarinFuu is vanilla.
KarinYuuna is chocolate.

>someone suffers
>happy Sonoko
what a sadistic dumb autist

>Takashima?
I don't know, reading shinto stuff something similar happens and the Yuushas and Mikos all survive. Someone else dies horribly, but since the characters doesn't resemble any of the YuYuYu characters I can't know for sure.

Personally I'd recommend reading the chapter right after the episode when Karin's crying face is raw and fresh in your mind.

I wouldn't mind hugging a Yuusha.

CUTE autist, user. You always forget to add CUTE. Sheesh.

Me neither.

ETA on MajiYuusha?

I wouldn't mind hugging Yuusha Yuuki Yuuna.

5 minutes.

5 hours.

5 days.

5 weeks.

We're running QC right now. Hopefully we can have it out in just a bit. We're sorry, as usual;_;

I wouldn't mind hugging a crying Yuusha till she calms down or fall asleep.

Looks like you never learn.

We keep trying to get it out by 24 hours, but fuck IRL

Where are the edits?

Smoke niboshi Erryday

TN: "Niboshi" means "divine dildo" in leafspeak

BRUH

>PSO2 collab
>Maybe this will be a good enough reason to finally finish my Chikage cosplay

>no hairloop
Fake.

Why can't you just fucking slit your throat already, !Akemi.

Seriously, don't you find it the least bit pathetic that you have made it your life's goal to try and attack people with shipping.
And yes, it's obvious that all of these posts are yours and you're just trying to pretend it's normal to be cancer like you.

It's a bad angle, but I spent 17mil on that hair specifically for Chikage because it has the hair loop. It has one on each side though.

Don't worry i am waiting patiently for you guys. My heroes

On Chinese forum someone identified a probable origin in Shinto for marriage but I am not sure how to translate it into English...

Kill yourself

Did you mean Konohanasakuya-hime?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konohanasakuya-hime

Why is sonoko such a cuck?

inbreeding

Mebu when?

Bonus TL when?

Yuuna is going to die soon so there is no need for fighting.

On the contrary, her impending death makes time spent with her even more valuable and brings about a pressing need to settle who's going to make use of that time.

It's mostly Tougou.

I want to arrest the Inubouzakis for public intoxication and force them to spend the night together in a drunk tank.

We were gonna do pic related, but decided against it. Enjoy your more suffering™

720: nyaa.si/download/988497.torrent

1080: nyaa.si/download/988496.torrent

pastebin.com/pnpdEdDz
And so, our girls' adventures end... for now!
Please look forward to the 9th of February!
My apologies for the late release, but this Saturday was a busy one and I thought that I might as well time it to coincide with the episode.

Thank you.

THANKS

Did someone post the raws somewhere? If not can you upload them please?

>Please look forward to the 9th of February!
I thought KuMeYu ended?

Thanks
There's still hope

>palace of Chikage
>Shichinin Misaki
>sentinel in uniform more or less look the same

Drama CD

mega.nz/#!NlxGVKBB!b5CGb34nV-mnqD3Dlwm7D-B-jhFI62bo5Ya2RFRJKbY
Full version with horizontal text
mega.nz/#!CJwiXDCJ!cY9-02YIFFgtglIpd7CmN_OA9cgwVmh5xdDskAISWlI
Just the bonus chapter, but in vertical
Drama CD.

I'm guessing Yuna wants to get married before dying so they're going to hold a mock marriage for her?

Why not a real one? She has Yuusha's privilege after all.

Did they forget to include the bonus illustrations in the pdf or did the chapter really have none?

She already had a mock marriage once.

You know you can always do a separate subtrack for all your meme needs.

fuck off kazuki. canon deserved to live.

>Your families have already been informed. They are overjoyed with pride
Miroku must be orgasming right now.

There was no illustration for the bonus chapter besides the cover with Karin and Mebu on the wall.

Post deep symbolism.

Aki-user, this one's for you.

That's worrying, I wonder if Bunbun had too many projects to handle lately. There are only three new illustrations in the other chapters too, and two of them are in a simple chibi style rather than his usual stuff.

Thanks

So are the kumeyus gonna appear in anime?

For sure, he got a lot more of work after YuYuYu

Awesome! Thank you!

sonoko is a dumb autist

And a Taisha's apologist.

>2 episodes left

6 episodes was a mistake. I kind of feel like I'm just going through an insane roller-coaster of humor and suffering.

It's more fun that way.

Togo is a better version of Homura.

t. Takahiro

S1 was exactly like that user.

I like it, maybe it could have had one more episode to explain some shit, but overall, I love it is not losing time to get plots done, it would be boring to have multiple episodes to save Tougou or for having they figure out Yuuna is fucked.

It's not that different from the S1.

S1 had a better separation between the funny/comfy bits and the suffering bits. It progressed in waves from one to the other as the show went on. S2 just has them all jumbled up together in a very rough and uncomfortable way. One minute I'm holding back the tears from watching Yuuna nearly break down completely and the other I'm laughing at Tougou's tits getting stuck on the window.

>not laughing at both

u sick fuck

Episode 10 had the exact same structure as this one.

just started watching yuuku yuuna and maho shoujo in general.
it's cringey but one positive thing i can say about yuuki yuuna is that the voice acting is top notch.

There were like, 3 minutes of true comfy at most in this episode, all very justifiable and slowly descending into tension and suffering. It being mixed into one episode is not an issue at all.

>it's cringey
Your power level is too low. Watch your back or a bunch of martial lolis might give you a cure for that, and it won't be pretty.

Not my fault you don't know how to get maximum enjoyment out of everything.

>getting stuck
Why did they put this scene in such a serious moment?

But togo's togos are serious, user

It was too good of a joke to be missed.

It was this or she stealing Yuuna pantsu.

Gap moe. Expectation is part of comedy, so this happening in such a serious moments makes it entertaining.

To prove that this was the very first time Tougou sneaked into Yuuna's room this way. She would never commit such a mistake if this was not her first time.

>it's cringey
Not sure if niboshi or an actual 12 year old.

>serious moment

Egg-kun was running this shit like it was a military operation, complete with hand signals and everything. It lead up to a serious moment, but the segment itself was supposed to be some lighthearted fun.

Yeah

who skips all the action/emotional scenes and only watch the comfy SoL scenes here?