3x3 thread yo

Other urls found in this thread:

bighugelabs.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

5/6
-Aria

depression core

this is literal reddit

If this really was Reddit I would have moved there a long time ago.

It's been a fucking while since I last went to one of these threads

3/3
Best: Shoujo Shuumatsu

Anime TV
1/3

Manga
0/0

Anime Movies
4/5

Best: Keion

Shower me with praise.

3/9
>having an unfinished show in your 3x3
4/9 anime
4/7 manga
4/9 movies
4/9
3/8

Hello friends

4/6
4/7 anime
3/3 manga
4/7 movie
4/6
1/2 21st century anime
2/2 20th century anime
1/1 manga
3/3 movies
1/1 shorts/ova
0/0 hentai
You seem like the kind of guy that gets his mum to alphabetise his cheerios

6/6
6/7 anime
2/2 manga
3/4 movies
5/5
5/5
2/2

But Cheerios come alphabetized, that's why they're my favorite cereal

when did Sup Forums get so casual

3.5/7 +angels, eoe, eggs -whiter than red, italians, torn on the nerd
3/8 +smoking hippy, fluffy musicians -torn on the nerd, fag with book, hotsprings, mochi-pervert, nichijou prequel
4/8 +fluffy musicians, bath-house, homeless people, my girls marnie -the rest, especially knk
2.5/7 +ykk, always torn on androids/cyborgs -speedracer, torn on the nerd, retarded midget professor, kaiba
is bottom middle supposed to be a shot of "romeo and juliet - flesheater edition"?
nah fuck this
3/8 +nge, plastic balls, drills -everything else outside of the gordon ramsey with comedy since i never bothered to watch that
wait, i thought this was r/anime????

5/5
2/2 anime
0/0 manga
1/1 movie
>-Aria
I can't possibly think of why.
2/2
2/3
-GiTS
21st century anime 1/1
20th century anime 4/4 (Patlabor the movie is better though)
Manga 3/3

0/0 for the rest, but I'm going to warmth Book of the Dead tonight.
4/4
4.5/5
Divided on Clannad.

rate it now then

Yours is actually decent, 7/12, would be 8 if that weren't the shitty remake of Yamato

>I can't possibly think of why.
The pacing was a lot slower than the manga, and the characters felt a bit flanderized compared to their manga counterparts. A lot of episodes were really hard to sit through.

Perhaps I feel the content of Aria is better read than watched. Nice little messages were wrapped around short chapters that felt pretty concise and comfy to read through, but those short chapters were stretched out to fill entire episodes. The show tries to draw you in with distinct music and long scenic presentations and it also kind of distracts from the nice little gems of wisdom the manga tries to convey.

>shitty remake of Yamato
why would i bother with someone who defends the bottom-of-the-bin tier writing of usy? not even Marco can redeem you now.

The original had strong characterization, a genuine sense of its epic scale, and was a landmark in effects animation. 2199 is just some nerd nostalgiafagging with superfluous shit added everywhee

Other way around. The OG Yamato had bland characters with one dimensional villains. The remake fixed all of that.

>strong characterization
characters acting like a bunch of retards is not what i would call strong. susumu and daisuke never acting like actual military officers certainly isnt what i would consider positive. neither is desslers lack of overall competence. his decision to simply nuke garmilus in 2199 made a million times more sense than the suicidal retard plan in usy. the only positive aspect of that horribly written mess are the conversations after conflicts, particularly after the battle of garmilus. 2199 took a completely different appraoch, but as a result was not forced to retcon itself (which is a good thing by the way). also: unironically thinking that analyzers character in usy is even remotely as well written as hes in 2199 is absolutely laughable. yuki daisuki beep-boop

>a genuine sense of its epic scale
no clue what show you watched but the overall scale of the conflict is signficantly more palpable in 2199. usy focuses on dessler searching for a replacement planet, in 2199 he wants to take over the entire galaxy/universe.

>and was a landmark in effects animation
i dont really see how that speaks in favor of a product. something having influence can have a vast amount of reasons. a product doesnt need to be good to inspire, its enough if its concepts are. i also dont really see how this is relevent to a 3x3, when you fill other slots with stuff like porco rosso, fantastic children, patlabor tv or genius party, which had no real influence whatsoever. if you wanna go that route, then i feel you need to be consistent about it and make your entire 3x3 consist of "influential titles".

>genius party
?

isnt that what top left of the ova 3x3 is? i just took a random guess. i mean since it apparently isnt, just replace it with neo tokyo or combustible, or whatever its called, for all i care. my point still applies. keep in mind that i am not claiming for any of those to be bad.

It's Kumo to Tulip

6/8
6/9
7/9
>escaflown
How old are you? 3/6

someone really needs to update this.

I'm always self-conscious that my honest 3x3 looks a little too much like this.

You should be. It screams "I've seen maybe 300 anime and these are the most 'serious' ones I could think of"

6/6
Still watching Aria so I didn't count it, although I like it.
4/4
5/5
6/6
4.5/6
+-Jojo part 3
-Food Wars.
+Tekkonkinkreet
2.5/4
+-GSC
-Katanagatari
1.5/3
+-Cagliostro
-Small Cubes
8.5/9
+-Casshern

Well, that's pretty accurate, then, really.

I tend to enjoy "serious" entertainment, and I definitely haven't seen more than 300 anime.

I'm pretty sure neither of those are bad.

It's Fuuma Conspiracy

>Fuuma Conspiracy
My mistake, 1/2 then.

Would be better than most of the 3x3s itt

>I'm pretty sure neither of those are bad.
nhk doesnt have a single noteable upside to be honest, but the rest arent bad. most of them are just incredibly overrated, lotgh in particular. i realized that after rewatching parts of it a couple months ago.
i made this for the meme but i honestly think that the other guys one is way better. now the one that was posted already, but the one that has a tile for ikugaras symbolism. thought it was really well made.

The new meta is to put a few moeshits on to show you're not too serious and that even a patrician such as yourself can have fun too.

The middle part of LOGH is overrated but not egregiously so. The first and last quarters are beyond overrated though

4/6, I disregarded SSR
4/7
3/8
4/8
5/8
2/6
9/9 deep as fuck

Damn you guys use obscure pics in these now. It took me 15 minutes to try and figure out some of these and I'm pretty sure few of them are shows I've seen but couldn't recognize or shows I think I recognized but are something else.

>what do you mean my moeshit trash is creatively bankrupt corporate shit???
>WAAAAAAH STOP HAVING TASTE
you're a faggot and I knew you were going to post this because you're a predictable faggot

I second this.
Part 2>part 1>part 3>part 4

Really hit a nerve there, didn't I, normalshit. Begone redditor.

Pretty good.

Patrician/10. Good taste, my friend.
5/5. Unfamiliar with the rest.
4/5. Not a particular fan of Fate.
6/7.
FUCK YEAH AKAZUKIN CHACHA/10
Depressing but good/10
On the one hand I commend your honesty but on the other it's all moe shit. Not my taste/10

3.5/4. Bonus point for FMP

3/3

4/4

7/9 though you should lose a point for Kefure
5/9 but is Italian Adventure really the best Lupin you've seen?
4.5/8

Obviously a newfag. Fuckin girl's last tour lmao. 4/9 tho

I actually don't know top right, middle right and bottom middle, but, for the rest, 4/6

Begrudging 9/9

You're a pleb for sure. Your chad buddies probably told you about every single one of these shows. Honestly 7/9 of them are "good", but as far as "great" goes, there's two.

This is actually patrician as fuck. 9/9

7/9

patrician imouto taste/10
4/5 - evangelion
5/5

I'm not autistic enough to make a chart, so...

Akira
Gunbuster
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Hajime no Ippo
Digimon Tamers
Ojamajo Doremi
Royal Space Force: Wings of Honneamise
Ghost in the Shell 1995
Cowboy Bebop

Bottom and top middle are patrician as fuck

>top right, middle right and bottom middle
K-ON, Girls Und Panzer and Kemono Friends

2/3 I respect anons who go to the effort to make webm 3x3s.

this should be a bannable offense

user, that's a 1x9, this is a 3x3 thread

This. And also using fanart as pics.

2.5/9 watch more anime
7/9 3x3core yet somehow still good, nice work
1/9 worst one yet

>samflam
>dandy
>yugiho
Seriously?

digibro posters get out

The blonde girl on the right with the red ribbon, is that Rose of Versailles?

name of top right?

Sup dad.

1/9
And you're supposed to rate others.

Is this digibro??

5/6
+ping pong
-clannad
4/4
+nhk
3/4
+OMOSHIRO
-jellyfish
3/5
+monogatari
-geass, shinsekai
3/5
+toradora
-oregairu
2/6
+mob psycho
-kekkai

Yes. That's Oscar from RoV.

>Yuasa
>Ikuhara
I find both overrated as fuck. The first makes pretty standard shows, without much novelty or depth to them, that are mistaken by unique and artistic pieces due to their presentation and art style. The latter writes like a liberal who dropped out of his social studies course. I'd bet the only people who praise Ikuhara are either teenagers or manchildren with progressive viewpoints.

Between the two, I prefer Yuasa because he at least can write consistent plots and characters.

shut the fuck up
if you dont like it you can shove a fat nigger cock in your mouth and suck on that.
like that huh? suckin on a big, fat, long creamy nigger cock?
hows that make you feel gay boi?

nice

Best taste coming through.

that shin chan movie is literally god tier i love you

Rate my tastes anons.

Tesagure.

Manga > Anime

>Takagi-san
why?

cancer

More personal desu. It got me back into manga after not reading much for years. And its cute.

eh

I'm not a Yuasa fan either but you have to admit he's the most interesting animator in Japanese TV right now

>not liking Takagi-san

Newfag over here, how does 3x3 works?

Step 1: Figure out your favorite animus
Step 2: Go to bighugelabs.com/ or some other website if you're shit at photoshop
Step 3: ????
Step 4: Profit!

See:But also remember to rate others. Rating goes like this: shows you liked / shows you've seen

4/4

-1/0

6/7

Which one is it?

Ankoku no Tamatama Daitsuiseki

What is this meme that Ikuhara is like, some extreme liberal who makes pretentious shows lmao. Ikuhara just makes cool magical girl shows, and he's such a freak that they turn out weird and shit. No one ever pretends that Yuasa makes unique shows, they're just very competently animated, written and directed, with some decently strong emotions, which is fuckin rare in anime.

Manga only because anime is shit

You're supposed to rate others.

Your 3x3 are making very weak cases for your claims.

Yo this thread actually turned out pretty good. I'm pretty busy stuffing low self-esteem weeb girls with my big anime knowledge to make a new 3x3, so have one of my old ones.
Best:
Myself
Worst:
(pathetic tryhard)
(pathetic moeshitter)
(actual trash)
(Trash)
(CGI SHIT and actual shit)
(Started-watching-anime-three-months-ago core)

>(pathetic tryhard)
dont think you did yourself a favor by reworking that 3x3. i felt like the unintentional fisherman shot gave the old one quite a bit of character.

I recognize three; might have seen more. Could you name 'em?

This is actually the original one friend. I think I made it about four months before you started posting in June.
I think I named them all a long time ago if you check the archive, buddy,

5/6
7/8
4/4
3/4
2/2
5/7
1/1

What's mid left, bottom mid and top right in anime?

Non Non Biyori, Yuru Yuri and Cardcaptor Sakura. You should atleast recognise CCS.

Rate others too. I can't believe this has to be constantly repeated to people.