What do you think about Fate rewriting history?

What do you think about Fate rewriting history?

Cringe as fuck
I can't believe this sells so much.

You only get that result because Google knows your search history/preferences aka you're a disgusting fatecuck yourself.

Yeah, that's not Jeff Hardy.

Huh, you are right.

UMU

Same thing happened with KanColle characters years ago.

At least Nero like Arturia had an explanation back in the day, right now there a ton of servants that are cute girls and they didn't even bother to make an excuse or try to explain it, they are girls and that's it.

Strange, "emperor nero" gives me but "nero claudius" gives me

Yeah, it fucking sucks

>musashi
just fuck TM

idk man, I still want to see their take on our Epic Hero who can talk as soon as he was born, impaled a man with enough force that he was pushed back 3 kingdoms far away, journeyed to find his missing dad only to end up having a 1 man war against a rival tribe who killed his father and did alot of impressive feats. Only disappointing part was he was killed and eaten by a Shark-like fish because he wanted to impress everyone by trying to catch and serve the fish as food on his marriage. If it wasn't for his trusty pets, he would've stay dead.

>implying female Musashi is anything new to Japan

Your parents must be very disappointed of your homosexuality.

same. OP confirmed for massive faggot.

What would Nero's favorite anime have been?

Try Nero Claudius instead.

It makes my dick happy so I'm fine with it

>hat do you think about Fate rewriting history?

It's fiction so who gives a fuck. Why do you get triggered by fiction?

W H O R E
H
O
R
E

I also have many Caffè Nero in my city

I am perfectly okay with taking famous historical figures and turning them into cute girls!

Check Astolfo.

I WANT NERO WITH FEMALE MC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They actually were cute girls, though. Koihime Musou is the most historically accurate anime about Chinese culture we will ever get.

Both funny and sad how searching "Astolfo" or "Astolpho" almost always now results in worst Fate character rather than the actual Arthurian knight. With Nero though, just search for "Emperor Nero".

>Astolfo
>Arthurian knight
Dumb tripfag

at least Fate's Nero is more manly than the real one.

and probably had less dicks in her

>Astolfo
>Arthurian knight

I wonder why did they call him Nero

This is even better.

SOON

but who will be the cute girl Paul or the bull?

or will it be yuri?

Sorry, "knight". Could have sworn I read that he was in King Arthur or something.

Tiberius Claudius Nero was named after his father Tiberius Claudius Nero and his father Tiberius Claudius Nero (whose father was Augustus)

It's a Roman thing

>bottom row, second from right

This phenomena is slowly starting to affect animals as well.

PAUL BUNYAN IS CUTE!

>up to 200 year difference between Arthur and Charlemagne
American education at it's finest.

now if only there was one for Johnny Appleseed

>burgerland
>apples
Nobody would believe it.

keep confusing Charlemagne with Merovich and think of they are in the same timeline

Don't worry the real appleseed turned them into alcohol.

>neckbeard turns into a cute girl
I see nothing unusual here

>turn pieces of shit likable by making them cute girls

hope they do Commodious next

oh how about little brown girl versions of MLK and Malcolm X (latter is tsundere)

Loli John Henry when?
Loli Rip van Winkle when?
Loli Davy Crocket when?

So in a couple of hundred years from now instead of people wrongly thinking Nero fiddled while Rome burned down they will wrongly think Nero was a cute girl who said UMU a lot.

I'm kind of fine with this.

Too recent, even for mobage

turning historical figures into cute girls is the best historical revisionism and there's nothing wrong with it

Nero always shows the emperor (or Nero software for some reason). Try Nero Claudius.

>Shuten?
>More like Sluten am I right

>Japanese high schooler goes to colonial America
>ends up more educated then colonial burgers and woos their women
>jelly the men play on his fears of ghost stories to scare him
>gets lost in the forest
>finds headless horse-ridding loli

Loli Founding Fathers?

Could someone explain to me what the difference is between Shiki's NP as saber and her NP as assassin? Respectively Amalavijnana and Vijnaptimatrata or something like that.
Aren't they both the same thing?

Ben Franklin and George Washington are bishounens, no exceptions. Everyone else can be genderbent except for those two.

Anime about cute loli founding fathers doing cute things when?

It's starting

fuck this

Gladly.

Mine now

And this historical figure will fall in love with yet another generic and bland MC kun for you fags to self-insert. Pathetic

Who?

>search Nero
>Nero burning rom

weak to do a Kancolle effect

pls respond this is bothering me

>boudica meets nero
>"nah, we cool."

>not even after the story got released in English, do brainlets understand Boadicea
Christ on a stick

I was hoping for Musashi to be like his depiction in Vagabond, but FGO Musashi is cute so I'll settle.

George Washington will be the next Saberface. Screencap this.

Leave Roma to me.

They are already dead. Nothing wrong with making fictional waifus

HEEEEEEEY PAUL (I'm comin boys!)
PAUL BUNYAN (PAUL BUNYAN)
HE'S SIXTY THREE AXE HANDLES HIGH
WITH HIS FEET ON THE GROUND AND HIS HEAD IN THE SKY
HEEEEEEY PAUL (HEY PAUL)
PAUL BUNYAN! (*echoing* PAUL BUNYAN)

Didn't Nero actually remove the governor of Britannia for what happened?

I'm a fatecuck secondary and saber face didn't show up. am I not worthy?

In my case:

'Nero' gives me the software and a local cafe

'Emperor Nero' gives me the actual emperor

'Nero Claudius' gives me UMU

They already have the Headless Horseman he just rides a giant ass white wolf.

It's not a documentary so I don't care

*chestlets

Subtle

Nero removed Suetonius Paulinus because his continued presence in Britain would only perpetuate hostilities. Nero at the time was considering withdrawal from Britain altogether, only after the Iceni rebellion was quelled did he decide against it. But he had to get the man out of there or he would cause more turmoil, since it was his own decision to attack Inis Mona that started it all. He assaulted this sacred island and druid stronghold, and butchered everyone because it was a haven for refugees from other tribes defeated by the Romans (and thus a revolution powder keg), but underestimated how pissed the locals would be after he killed their priests.

Make me want to go back in time and fuck nasu's mother to insure he had never been born

>not female Mc and redman
Shit taste

Every single fucking story that utilizes historical figures as characters or historical settings changes fucking history as the author sees fit. ALL OF THEM.

IIvan the Terrible loli fucking when? I need FGO version

Why does FGO even bother making non loli characters at this point? Abby has shown everyone what the fan base really wants.

>ラスプーチン
Holy fuck.

Berserker Andrew Jackson when?

Fate is really the most confusing series, it's so fucking bland yet they keep pumping out new series.

For some reason Abe Lincoln was confirmed to be summonable as a berserker, I don't know why.

Robert E. Lee is also confirmed to be summonable as either a Ruler or Avenger I would whale the fuck out of my bank account for him

I remember that terrible shit.

The fate version of authurian legend is better than the historical and will be the definititive version within 500 years cap this

It's fiction, I don't care. What interests me is why there have been no heroes from old Scandinavian mythology? Sigurðr Völsung, Brynhildr, Egill Skallagrímsson or Ragnarr Loðbrók could wipe the floor with most heroes.

Nasu:
>King Arthur
>Sir Mordred (was originally male but when it was decided that he would debut in the same story as Astolfo, Nasu suggested that they make him female)
>Sir Gareth
>Nero Claudius
>Francis Drake
>Yoshitsune (w/Higashide)
>Merlin (in another timeline)

Sakurai:
>Atilla the Hun

Kenkeichi:
>Okita Souji
>Oda Nobunaga
>Paul Bunyan

Hoshizora Meteo:
>Frankenstein's Monster

Higashide:
>Orion Not really
>Yoshitsune (w/Nasu)

Unknown:
>Miyamoto Musashi
>Nezha
>Sanzang
>Kato Danzo
>Shuten Douji
>Yorimitsu

I don't know if Demi-Servants and weirdos like Da Vinchi should count.

>Brynhildr
Already a thing

Capped and stored in my indestructable time-release vault.

Brynhildr is a Servant in Fate/Grand Order. She's a little unhinged. She's described as a Heroic Spirit who's "destined to kill those she loves". Also, she keeps trying to kill Siegfried because he reminds her too much of Sigurd. She's almost a Berserker in some ways.

there is an english version of this if anyone is interested.
I played it and it's kind of bland. great art but boring to play