Tokyo ghoul :re

Say hello to best boy of april 2018

No one is a better best boy than my husbando Shirazu

she actually looks fucking cute, not gonna lie

Where is Eto?

Fuckers didnt show eto nor takizawa, tsukiyama arc is confirmed though

And last one.
I seriously hope this is just haise and mutsuki visiting donato and they are not planing to adapt 86 chapters in 12 episodes, worse when cochlea was already a fucking mess in the manga

Forget about urine. The big question is, will we ever see this guy in action?

>touka looks like fucking shit when the only good thing about her was her early re fluffy hair
>mutsuki got way cuter than in the manga
What did they meant by this?

Holy shit, this crap looks like Dragon Ball Absalon fanmade shit.

It doesn't look bad, stop talking shit, the only design i've disliked so far is Jewzou''s one

Just because you're used to crap doesn't mean you have to dismiss valid complaints. It's subpar stuff that looks even worse than fanmade stuff at points.

What the fuck are you smoking, they can end up fucking the story like they did in the previous season, but the animation got a massive improvement

You're actually saying this like if the manga art isn't fucking incosistent or trash at some point, don't expect. go bacl to your DBsuper threads

Don't expect magnificent and fancy shit*

fucking cellphone deleted all my words

spoilers

>Stockholm Syndrome.

Again, go to your dbsuper thread, retard, you're expecting good shit when you literally eat Toei's turd animation

I never said a thing about Dragon Ball other than that it looks like Absalon's fanmade shit, or even worse.

I haven't checked in a long time, but Super's animation is trash too, that doesn't mean that this animation is somehow good.

YO

>this damage control

Of course i expected you to avoid the fact that you actually watch DBsuper, stop already and go back there, don't come back to this shit if you dislike the animation so badly

The only one I see doing damage control is you for this godawful animation preview.

Why Saiko so much waste of space ?

did a new trailer come out or is this from the first one

sure dbfag

Calm down and leave that user alone. His 12 year old Portuguese nephew worked on the animation team and he's very proud of the boy's accomplishments, okay?

New one xd

RC Cells

39R10P

So cute !

Soooooo chapter this week or no?

No , fuck off.

Cute :3

Double issue chapter this week.

:3

That's hot desu

Wasted potential

The voices in the manga are better

>spoilers of last chapter of the year soon
>thread on page 10
(LOL)

Dead

Will she ever come back? What would she even do?

Get used as talker meatshield

No this thread is only for shitposting. It's always the same faggot making this thread on Friday despite knowing that the chapter won't come out before Monday. Then he and his fellow autistic gang of shitposters spam their clown edits over the weekend and then when the chapter actually drops most people lost their motivation to discuss it because the threads were filled with nonstop autism up to that point.
>LOL

>55 posts
>17 IP-s

Are you going to repost that shit every week now?

spoilers next year

God it's going to be so weird seeing Mutsuki again as some weakling with gender issues and no yandere psych with hax knife skills

Where Mutsuki birthday art ?

here

Mutsuki hair is white or green ?

Mutsuki was pretty cute in the manga either way, she just became obnoxious after Torso died

splers net ea

can't believe she didnt accept best boy

Only If you let me Senpai.

Yay! Can’t wait until we have anime-only fags to join the party soon! Vancouver and Patry shall spread around Sup Forums like a wildfire

I'm in the minority but I think this looks like shit for being a PV

freeze

Shit!

You better watch out
You better not Hide
Better not Report
I'm telling you why
Santa Clown is coming to town

He's making a list
And checking it twice
Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice
Santa Clown is coming to town

He sees you when you Hide
He knows when you're Reporting
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!

Yay.
Santa Clown is coming to town/clown!

How will they do Urie's >tfw no mouth

Hey user want to be naughty this year ?

>Patry

Do you think Urie does skateboard squats?

Look This Pussy.

SMASHU!

Is that p-party? Wipe it off!

Master?

spoilers?

We must party

5 minutes/12 hours

>Liamfags will defend this

ああ、私はできません! - 笑いの涙でエレガントに指を消すItoriを叫ぶ。 - あなたはとてもかわいい! 彼女はすぐにローマに近づき、激しい頬の頬から手を握り、唇に深くキスします。 ローマは彼女の感情を表現するのを妨げることなく、キスに怠惰に反応するが、イテリが彼女から離れてすぐに、彼女は彼女の唇から唾液を手のひらでこすり、真剣に眉をすすぐ。

Damn right!

Almost here.

Ui will never fuck this.

I always thought the quinx kagugan we're light red or gray, kinda disappointed that they are just regular kakugan colored when in the manga ishida went through the trouble of shading them differently.

Poor guy.

Is that tears ? , wipe it off.

Pierrot doesn't give a shit what Ishita does.

>*Slurp *Slurp