What if Shinji acted like a bad boy on Asuka instead of being a punching bag? Could he pull it off?

What if Shinji acted like a bad boy on Asuka instead of being a punching bag? Could he pull it off?

nah he's ugly and weak

asuka'd be like oh my god such a creep!

what a weirdo schoolshooter don't give him the gundam he will blow up all of Tokyo!

He should've just ignored her. There are better 14 year old girls out there.

Yes. Asuka's bitchy behavior was her daring him to put her in her place. She was shit-testing him without even realizing it (she's only teen, she doesn't understand her feelings), and as result she made him think she just hated him.
If he as much as gave her playful pinch on the butt and refused to apologize for it, she'd quickly become nicer to him as he'd pass her shit-test.

Of course, if Asuka was nice girl as opposed to crazy bitch, even shy-awkward Shinji we know would be better at interacting with her. Asuka loses to Rei, because no personality is better than utter shit personality.

Depends on your definition of bad boy, but if he were too aggressive, she would reject him again.

However, if he were 100% the smooth strong man who jumped on fuckin lava to save her, she would do much more than sleep walk to his bed every night.

Like who?

Hikari

Good choice but she doesnt offer the same challenge

well, he did choke the shit out of her

He was still a wuss tho

Bump

Should've just tit fucked her when she was sleeping desu

They'd just become codependent in that case.

Why didnt Shinji bite back

Cause he's a virgin, obviously.

If he busted his mushroom tip deep inside Misato,would he finally become Chadji?

Yea but only if he immediately went down.

>Chadji

He slowly gets more and more aggressive with her. He chokes her fucking TWICE.

and she still calls him disgusting. what a waste of effort

I love eva so much and I hate these threads so much.

What if you actually made a move on that girl you liked. Do you think you could've pulled it off?

He didn't care about Asuka to that degree. He was sexually attracted. There wouldn't be any substantial change.
What challenge? Being a headcase? Asuka was desperately throwing herself at him and he didn't receive her.

This is bad how? Considering their standard state is "suicidally depressed", becoming codependent in a slightly unhealthy relationship is a big improvement no matter what

I want to suprise Shikinami by hugging her when she is acting mean

Of course i wouldn't be able to pull it off
i know tbat because i tried it. So much spilled spaghetti.

i did it was really weird and i ended up treating her like shit long term

>He didn't care about Asuka to that degree
Of course he did. He had strong feelings for all the three girls, but in a very unhealthy and dependant way.

Asuka wants to be validated as a woman, so if Shinji acted cold towards her she might had thrown herself at him

Didn't say it was bad, though I may have come off as cynical.

I meant it's not this loser-meets-Stacy shit shippers frame it as because they substituted themselves for Shinji. It was a temperamental and needy girl pushing herself on a meek, reclusive boy who wouldn't reciprocate. Given the unhealthiness, what would being bad boy change for the better or not potentially for worse?