Boruto

New Moon man revealed at Jump Festa
why is everyone calling him a jobber?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zqEocCo_8ME
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because fishing rod

He looks like he'll be a smart baddie to me.

Because he was cut out of the movie and not included in the manga, so he probably won’t be that important

Desu, Boruto’s generation is doomed to fail even when once discounts the prophecies surrounding Boruto and the Ootsusukis. Naruto is consciously imitating Hiruzen’s wonderful style of rule as Hokage and is very corrupt, Sasuke is unconsciously imposing the dynamic the dynamic he had with his brother on Sarada and is failing in his job as “protector” of the Village, and Orochimaru is creating clones with little free will who have Ootsusuki DNA and the ability of going into Sage Mode, with out any effective oversight or barriers

So what the fuck is the difference between the manga and anime? Is the anime ahead of the manga or what?

The manga is ahead, it takes place after the movie while the anime takes place before. The anime will eventually catch up but so far it’s adapted/adapting other arcs and while having original canon arcs, it’ll start adapting the manga eventually.

>fishing rod with chakra thread that hardens like a sharp needle on command.

If they don't use Urashiki to introduce Kara ima be fuckin pissed.

FUCK

What even is Kara? are they the Akatsuki but instead of turning the moon into a giant Sharingan they want to do something else?

I bet they're actually trying to abuse the Otutsuki powers to defeat them for good. Boruto joins them, meets Kawaki, they befriend, then Kawaki turns evil because he was working for the Otsutsuki.

In short: They're the main villain organization for part 1 Boruto. Part 2 Boruto will probably have ten Otsutsuki they need to kill/seal.

>fishing rod with chakra thread
That sounds awfully familiar...

I fucking love Sarada and Chocho, i want to make love with both everyday and have thousand of childs

L-Lewd

somebody red pill me on the moon people, why do they exist and are relevant? I only remember the one that naruto cuckolded because he had an eye fetish or some shit

They are the new villains, Kaguya is coming back too probably

They are a space farmers clan that travel through dimensions to harvest chakra, too bad Kaguya tasted the D.

LITERALLY OUT OF THIS WORLD

Umm?

The manga begins at the chuunin exams.

The TV anime starts before the chuunin exams, and is now getting to them.

What is it?

Ayys aren't actually from the moon, they plant trees on planets that suck the life out of them and then they eat the fruit and it turns to chakra.

Kaguya for whatever reason escaped from them to earth where she eventually ate the fruit on earth and gave birth to 2 half breeds basically the first humans with chakra.

Their sons defeted her, extracted the chakra from her and sealed her in the moon.

The elder, the sage of the six paths created ninshu which later evolved into ninjutsu.

The younger son went to live on the moon because he felt his mother's sorrow and wanted to be close to her and so moon man from The Last is his last descendant there (though it's implied some of his line left the moon at some point since the Hyuuga are confirmed to be his kids too.

And also apparently ayys take over 1000 years to discover somebody has betrayed them, that's why they're only relevant now.

She's too cute.

As someone who usually only reads manga, is the anime worth watching?

Jeez, Naruto turned fucking weird at the end

It's the definitive version of Boruto.

Whichever of them wins bort certainly deserves better than that

Yes? No?
It more or less depends on what other anime you usually watch
I think it's nice but it can get a bit, empty or something along those lines
but then again that's probably cause it's Pierrot

Why?

I don't know about that. I like the SoL stuff of the anime but I like the art direction of the manga.

>Great animation
>Great music
>Takes its time and develops the characters
>Comfy SOL

Fuck I want to bang those jugs.

When are they gonna find the new guy's stash?

A large part of the anime is considered canon you won't find in the manga.

I also find the art style in the manga vastly inferior compared to the anime/Kishi's style.

Post Chimera Ant Arc Gon and Killua vs the entirety of the kids on this show because I refuse to watch Boruto. Didn't even finish watching Naruto just watched the major endgame fights and played the storm games. If that somehow isn't enough I'll throw in a gon-san.

what?

So is it worth getting?
Or os the the actually quality pretty shit?

I
Want
To
Know
Who
Would
Win
In
A
Fight

Wait what, you refuse to watch the show because the kids aren't gods when it comes to fighting like Killua and Gon?

Well Boruto has basically just started and all the kids are weak as fuck so probably not them

GTFO hiatusfag

I just said I want to know who would win in a death battle. Never said I don't watch the show because the kids are weak. I don't watch it because I wanted naruto to fucking stop. Considering giving it a chance as I am binging seven different shows at the moment. It seems like a dollar store version of the original naruto. No one but naruto and sasuke would have hype as they can literally shit on non-god villains.

dont forget sasgay larping as danzo

You might have to wait a while before we get here

youtube.com/watch?v=zqEocCo_8ME

Is
Is english not your first language?

no bully bort pls

Kaguya died. Its stated in one of the japanese books. Not sealed but literally died RIP in peace.

oh

We're 100% sure that Ikemoto didn't draw the movie recap in the manga right? It was actually decent and that's something not often associated with Ikemotos drawing skills. But yes I agree Momoshikis design in the manga is a lot better than in the movie. I wonder if they'll use this design in the anime.

Also I hope Momoshiki kicks the Kages ass as brutally as he did in the manga. He barely touched them in the movie.

The kids in Boruto would win through the power of random asspulls and friendship, because SP stopped giving a shit about the power levels (and many other things) and instead focused on style over substance when it comes to fights. Which is one of the reasons why it's impossible to take this show seriously.

So the seal killed her?

>new moon man
Fuck you OP I thought Toneri got a new outfit because he'd finally come down to earth.

Sasgay isn't nearly as bad as danzo was and it's dishonest to say otherwise.

The anime is the only canon and the only good thing about Boruto. The manga is just picking up its crumbs.

That is because we do not know of his crimes yet

>t. Naruto

Do Nue plushies/merchandise already exist? I really want one to cuddle with.

I bet they would sell Incredibly good in Nipland

Megahouse figures are usually pretty good quality

Their Twitter doesn't show one, but i think in like two months or so it would happen

are you stupid? Ikemoto is the only one drawing the boruto manga, it was him. He's no always shitty, just look at hos old Naruto illustration

This one?

The data books aren’t canon she’s as alive as ever she’s going to be how they find out about the ayy culture

I wish he still drew with this style

We don't know yet.

I think they are humans who are the servants of the Ootsusuki.

I just wish the recap included Momoshiki fighting both Naruto & Sasuke in taijutsu like the movie, instead of it being only Naruto.

This. I'm going to laugh my ass off if we get Pains and Kabutos in Boruto that he created.

Otsutsuki hunters or servants. Shikamaru speculated some Otsutsuk is involved with them, so it might be the latter.

>I bet they would sell Incredibly good in Nipland
I'm pretty sure nobody gives a fuck about him.

My guess is that time flows differently between planets.On their world,Kaguya may have only been gone for a few years when thousands of years passed since her arrival on the Naruto world.

Or something happened on their planet that kept them from checking up on her until now.

Ikemoto and Kishi's comments at Jump Festa

Ikemoto
>Thank you very much for always supporting boruto, development for 2018 will be very interesting. Again, thank you very much for all your unconditional support.

Kishi
>To all those who have attended the jump festa, thank you for being here, even if lately it’s very cold, seriously, it’s not too cold already seriously, I appreciate it too much.

>I am the original Creator: Masashi Kishimoto, during 2017, boruto has touched me, not only by the start of the manga but also by the start of the television anime. It was a year full of many script exchanges with the staff (anime and manga), l’ve been involved personally and deeply in these things since long before.

>As I have already mentioned in relation to boruto the movie: l can’t do better than this job!“, it’s bad to try and impose your own limits in this way I think this represents something like I’m getting to myself in 2018, and then there’s what the Hollywood movie of Naruto will be. Also, I have a good feeling about the next game.

>With Naruto - boruto l will be producing something better, little by little, so please look forward to! In 2018 it is the 50th anniversary of weekly shonen jump, which will make it reach new heights, from now on, l think I can contribute a little too. Of course, the limits of my new work have not yet been determined.

>protagonist's actions having consequences
don't make me laugh

So Kishimoto is doing way more than just saying Yes & No to passing scripts here and there on certain days.

>Kishi will do something new
I-I'm seriously hyped as fuck. Never thought that it would make me so glad to see him coming back.

Who gives a shit about Boruto and Thai shit threads full of shipperfags and waifufags, both Tumblr, when Kishi Is working on a new project. Ikemoto sucks, Kodachi sucks, SP sucks. Just leave this shithole anons.

Kishis new manga is about robot samurais. At least that is the going rumor.

I don't give a shit about Kishimoto and I don't even like his art style so why should I care about his new manga?

I only like the world he created with Naruto and that lives on in Boruto.

Kishi created all Boruto lore retard.

>Thank you very much for always supporting boruto, development for 2018 will be very interesting
I'm so hyped.

He did say he wanted to make a mecha series after Naruto ended.

Which why I said

>I only like the world he created with Naruto and that lives on in Boruto.

So why would I care about a new manga that is unrelated to Naruto?

What happened to him? He was cute.

Boruto is shit, tho. It's like one non ending filler episode.

He went back to the place where he belonged.

He's a school teacher/nun now and teaches uchiha clones at the orphanage he lived in as a child.

He is already creating a Sasuke 2.0 in the form of his daughter

Why the fuck did this guy decide he would raise children again?

because of itachi.

I'm not going to argue over opinions but I have watched Boruto since it first started airing and I enjoy it.

So go rewatch Naruto then.

Meanwhile I'll enjoy good world building and character development that make me care about the characters.

>goes from badass dragon who fights in wars to taking care of little kids

I want to be educated at kabuto's school.

He got mindfucked by Itachi

Will Kawaki be showin in the chunin exam arc?
He's shown here in the promotional image with the other kids from the chunin exam.
Is there any way possible we see him in the anime before the manga?

Come on now the show is shit and you know it. I never saw a more bland main character then not!Naruto

>Opinions

aka the dumbest thing to argue over

So when is the anime going to get sexy?
I don't think so.

In my, and a lot of other people's opinion, the art, animation, action, music, OPs, EDs, direction and writing are all really good.
Boruto cares about people around him and even though he's really smart he's still humble and a genuinely good guy.
Every arc has been exciting.

I want to be bossed around by little itachi

Agree

Boruto gud boy.

Better child than i was by far.

I think the ratings/sales are speaking for itself. The show is shit.