Enter the cinema, a new chapter of Fire Punch is out

Enter the cinema, a new chapter of Fire Punch is out

Neo-Agni goes to see dying Neneto

Seems logical Neneto looks like that since it's been 80 years

I just realised it's a really dialogue-heavy chapter, we're not really going to know anything until translation comes out.
The translation for chapter 80 hasn't come out yet

I still can't figure out if they are freaking out because of what Agni said or because Neneto dies as he walks out

>that camera
Holy shit guys holy shit is Agni watching the movie made by Togata? Or are we going to learn more about best girl?

I wonder if the new girl is related to Agni or if it's just another case of same face.

Have a summary:

The people around Neneto are her children and grandchildren.
They call Agni "religion founder"(-sama).
Neneto raised him as her little brother.
She is sad that she won't be able to see a movie even though they finally managed to build a theater.
Agni says she can leave things to him, but she sees through him and knows that he has been trying out ways to kill himself.
She tells him that if he can't live on as San, he has to become someone else and live on.
Agni wants to know who he was before she raised him as San. He always wanted to know but she never told him.
Neneto dies without telling him.
The woman that comes to Agni calls him "San-sama" at first, but Agni tells her "sensei" is fine.
She gives him a pill that was found among the weapons of the old generation they have been excavating to prepare for a great war for the wheat fields.
Apparently it is able to kill those with the regeneration blessing.
She wants him to quickly take it, because among those weapons they have found bombs that will forever spread poison through the lands, killing everyone and leaving only Agni to suffer alone.
She believes, since both they and their enemy have found them, they will soon use them too.
And even if not, she thinks humanity will soon be done for. Only the little bit of land around the "Judah tree" is able to grow wheat anymore. Everywhere else has long become unusable and she thinks even this place will some day be unable to grow anything.
Before she leaves, she gives him the camera that one of her subordinates found lying around, because Agni apparently likes stuff like this.

Could she be related to Neneto? I think we're gonna find out in today's chapter

So everything is fucked

I have no words to describe how much I love you. Do you have steam? I want to share all my games with you

>She tells him that if he can't live on as San, he has to become someone else and live on.
AGAING !?

Sup Forums is among us, oh no

>nothing about Underpants and Doma's disciples

dont do this to me

So even with all his memories erased he still wants to die. Agni really lives just to suffer.

Nah I don't browse Sup Forums
I just want to repay that beautiful user, but I don't have a paypal account or anything

undertpants?
OHHH i just realised, we call him bulge guy
Doma's disciples are probably dead. But if they are alive they're with Bulge Man. I really hope we see more of them I have a crush on bulgeman

It plays on what Judah said in previous chapter - that she lived a long life and played many roles.

>978x767
user is at it again.

His name is the Chosen Undead

He's obviously DSlvl1

>religion founder
Aren't they calling him ancestor?

Did Togata record her own death?

Probably not, but I wonder how he will react to seeing whole Behemdorg being burned down and children deaths.

I don't think so.
>きょう‐そ〔ケウ‐〕【教祖】
>1 ある宗教・宗派の創始者。開祖。宗祖。
>2 新しい主義・運動などを興して一つの傾向をつくり出した人。「レゲエの教祖」
I don't see why they would call him ancestor either. He isn't THAT old and not actually blood related to them. He's their mother's "little brother", so their "uncle". But it seems he isn't close enough to them for them to call him that.

>She wants him to quickly take it, because among those weapons they have found bombs that will forever spread poison through the lands, killing everyone and leaving only Agni to suffer alone.
>She believes, since both they and their enemy have found them, they will soon use them too.
ARAI FINDS A WAY

Oh yeah. After rereading it you're actually right.
Somehow completely misread it and the 'ancestor' did fit so well in my understanding of the chapter (whole village that had to be repopulated) that I didn't bother checking again.

I wanna believe that Neneto deleted that footage and what he's watching is the new star wars movie she's secretly made over the years.

Judging by the girls words I doubt Neneto ever seen the camera and it went straight into Agni's hands.

I bet the enemy group are the woman settlement Agni lived with before. The kid still has the flames, right? He should be alive, a decade younger than Nenetto.

We Interstellar now?

I don't remember people dropping nukes on each other in interstellar even if food was scarce.