Yu yu hakusho is back on the menu boys

Yu yu hakusho is back on the menu boys

where my latino brothers at

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtrhQQc4e3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So is it a remake?

Might be good, the original anime never had outstanding animation, so this SHOULD be better unless it's got berserk tier animation

Too bad no matter how good the remake is, it's still going to go to shit when it's revealed yusuke is a demon

it is an OVA and a blu ray release don't get why people are getting the idea it is a remake.

No source whatsoever

This is old news

It's popular with latinos?

What anime isn't popular with latinos.

I hope it includes Yusuke Blanco.

user please, everyone already knows it's just a reairing of the old anime with probably some little extra for the BD box.

Only shounens are popular with latinos. Mostly because it's all they had to watch as kids.

>Yusuke Blanco
Are you just memeing? The manga actually shows Kuwabara Blanco.
Yuusuke's alternate form was Yuusuke Negro.
I found it weird for Kurama to achieve Calvo, though. Dunno why Togashi thought it to be better than Hien Calvo.

>Hiei uses that stupid skill that covers his body with eyes one time against Yusuke
>He gets beaten
>Appears again
>Never uses the same skill because Togashi realized it was stupid, and now he's actually 10000x stronger than he was at first.
This is what happens when you don't plan ahead.

It's okay user, Hiei just went to the demon gym and got OP as fuck in that time frame

Yusuke looks off model but Kurama and Hiei look good. Kuwabara face is ok but body is too skinny. I'll stick the good ol 90s anime even though this is just a special.

youtube.com/watch?v=PtrhQQc4e3U
>mobileshit

I am ready

Not as much as Dragon Ball or Saint Seiya, but its kinda popular.

estar listo aquí mio hermano

>Saint Seiya
I fucking hate searching for scenes on youtube and getting nothing but spicspeak

he changed the type of demon Hiei was
from green multi eyed demon to male ice demon

>the original anime never had outstanding animation

What incredibly shit taste. The sakuga moments in the original series are phenomenal.

I recently rewatched it and besides a couple of really well animated fights like Hiei vs Bui and Yusuke vs Doctor most of the time the animation is pretty subpar. There's lot of talking and re-used punching animation.

what is this? a show? a movie? a mobile game? is togashi involved?

The animation was never really good even in those fights you mentioned but I always liked the direction and soundtrack. It's one of those most well fitting unique scores I ever heard in an anime. For those reasons I don't think a new adaption would ever top the original.

Hiei originally was just a monster of the week but he got popular and became a regular.

I never got to watch it properly because when it was airing on TV it was on the tournament arc and I just thought it was some bad copy of Dragon Ball fights with Saint Seiya's gayness

Shoujos like Candy Candy and Sailor Moon were popular too.

Also Ángel, la niña de las flores if you are old enough

smart decision

so Hiei and Vegeta literally have the same origin story

Hamtaro, Sailor Moon, Ranma and evangelion were popular too.
Pretty much almost every anime that aired in tv is extremely popular in south america.

Oh I should add that Hiei's personality totally changed as well. Before he was cocky and hammed it up with Yusuke but then after he became more mellow and sarcastic. I like to think of it as Yusuke blowing him the fuck out so much that his personality changed.