One Piece

What's the answer, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruit
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a genetic chimera with three different DNA.

Everyone can do it, they're just fooled by rumors.

I would say it too if not by the time Marco said Teach had a "different body"

Marco was just making shit up.

They'll kill him by force feeding him another fruit. Mark my words.

Zehahaha!

Wano next year, guys!

Nah he'll die by drowning.

I think it has to do with the fact that we didn't saw him actually eat the second fruit. Furthermore, they always say a new fruit appears when the old owner dies, but does it mean it appears on the body of the dead man?

It is important to remember the foreshadowing. Why did teach want the Yami-yami specifically? Any good fruit could be great on his hand, and he didn't even got an invincible form, but with the Yami-yami he did got the power to take a second fruit, maybe because the fruit's main point is absorption.

>Why did teach want the Yami-yami specifically?
Because it can nullify other DF powers.

It appears on a suitable normal fruit near their bodies. We saw that in PH and could work it out with what the grunt said in Dressrosa. And from seeing what Burgess was doing. Teach studied the Yami Yami for years so it goes without saying that he had a fruit nearby to transfer the power. Probably the same with Whitebeard, I'd imagine. But seeing as how there was no obvious fruit around, maybe he sucked the DF out with this ability?

Exactly.
And maybe that nullification is what he used to be able to eat a second fruit.

That's what I meant

Maybe he just had an orange on him at the time.

What, he's trying to eat healthy or something? What a pleb.

He was just trying to combat scurvy, doesn't make him a healthfag

Yeah but he could have gone for lemons and just squashed them into his mouth like a normal person. Fuck him. Teach is dead to me.

I think Teach used the yama yama no mi to absorb the gura gura no mi in a way similar to his black hole attack.

Teach got another soul(s) in his body. Even Luffy and Zoro refer him as they.

>they
Maybe he is trans?
Each time you get surgery to change your gender it allows you to take the powers of another fruit without no issues.

Fucking Iva-chan, strongest character confirmed. Law too.

big head luffy

Gear 5th: Brain Balloon

>tfw way to intelgent to lose to kaido

This reminds me, there is a criminal low amount of fanart of Teach as a woman, even less of him being a hairy woman.

What if he had a lemon in his pocket instead?

I like to think it has something to do with the Yami Yami no Mi. Would actually explain why it's called the most evil fruit out there and why Black Beard lusted for it so badly.

Much better than "His body is weird".

>where do you work out
>at the ohara library

I'd wager it's both. Teach is the kind of character that would be like "my body combined with this fruit would make me unstoppable."

unf...

>Assblasted Yonkou and BB-fags finally realizing that their overhyped trash characters they dickride so much aren't gonna be the final villain(s) which has clearly been foreshadowed a million times.

The marines will be Luffy's last challenge AFTER he becomes the PK.
The Marines are the strongest force in the OPverse and Post-TS Akainu is the strongest OP character and only Luffy will surpass him EOS.

The same faggots that think Admirals are Yonkou commander-tier and Luffy isn't going to beat Katacucki.
I guess that interview Oda did in 2012 which literally gives away that Akainu is the strongest clearly wasn't enough evidence apparently

franky... easy on the cola...

how did mom get the soul fruit from eating caramel?
>parasitic twin

The CP0 agents who came to kill Carmel had a fruit with them.

You've convinced me. Teach is back on the favourites list.
Are lemons fruits btw? What are they? Legumes? Are legumes vegetables?

>Are lemons fruits btw?
you serious?

They grow on trees so they're fruit.

Citrus fruits like oranges

I mean, I'm pretty sure they aren't but I also don't really know what they are. I don't even know what legumes are. I just know the names of things and I just eat them. I don't know man.

Well, fuck me, I guess they are fruits. What about limes? Are they any different? Are they just the same thing but smaller and a different colour?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruit

Do people unironically read One Piece?

Huh. The more I know. Thanks, user.

Limes are another citrus fruit

Colour me enlightened. I am a new man.

It doesn't matter since we haven't even seen this character in years.

>INB4 Teach finally dies by eating a devil fruit after his body's special ability is neutralize thus finally showing the reader what really happens when someone eats more devil fruits than they should

Break week is finally over.

>tfw

and another one coming soon

Shut up

Stop this. Luffy and Zoro quessed all the weird (and strong) guys they met are all on the same crew.

Ok so if any fruit can become a devil fruit does it have to be plucked or can it still be on the tree when it transforms?
Also, place your bets on Nami's tangerines.

If he was as strong as Luffy, how hard would he push in the Big Mom pirates shit?

>Element of surprise
>Quaked the island to shit
>Along with the rest of his crew, fucked up the revolutionaries
>Revs had to run away

Is that so hard to believe?

Teach stole the Yami Yami from Thatch before he ate it though, he didn't kill Thatch then get the fruit back. Also I doubt he did that with Whitebeard either, or else there wouldn't be a need for the curtain. I feel like, maybe, by being in complete darkness, BB could transform himself into pure darkness and trap the power of the Gura Gura no Mi from escaping to a new fruit, and swallowed it into his darkness, and since his darkness is part of him, it counts as eating a second fruit, but in an infinite stomach, maybe?

Katakuri never had a chance.

I personally think BB is just that strong, especially when hes with his whole crew, Kuzan probably being there too and who knows how many allied crews, it's not like BB went there with just five people and beat the Revs. If you combine the insane strength of BB and his fruit powers, plus the unknown power of someone on the level of a Yonko, it's no surprise the Rev's got fucked.

CP-9 outright said it's true though

I think it requires an easily to replicate "technique." Probably involving cannibalism. And that's partially why Blackbeard made sure to hide Whitebeard's body while he was doing "whatever" it was.

Forget the answer, it only raises one fundamental question: Why didn't he go for a combination of the hobi hobi no mi and the hana hana no mi?

There would not be a character he couldn't one shot

>Why didn't he go for a combination of the hobi hobi no mi and the hana hana no mi?
Didn't you never heard the expression ''easier said that done''?

Because he isn't aiming for beating people, he wants to fuck shit up wholesale. Also he probably had no idea those fruits exist.

>easier said that done

To get the two ones he have he went agains the strongest man in the world after pretending to be his friend for a decade

Would you agree to Sugar giving you a handjob and letting you cum on her face if it meant right after you came she would turn you into a toy and force you to carry smuggled weapons for the rest of your days?

To get one of the ones you suggest he would have to know it existed. Sugar's identity and her powers were unknown even to Law, whose entire deal was beating Doflamingo and tearing down his entire set up. There's no way Blackbeard would have known the Hobi Hobi no Mi existed.

>''went''
He attained the first one with a literal backstab nobody expected his betrayal so obtaining the Yami-Yami wa easy. And for the second one he waited until WB was at the brick of death and even them his whole crew had to step in because he couldn't do it alone

>To get one of the ones you suggest he would have to know it existed.
He literally read a book with all the Devil Fruits.

He read about about Devil fruits. Who's saying all the DF were listed. Also let's not forget you're risking a war againts Kaido just to kill a DF user you know nothing about

Nigga, the book was made by a guy. It's not like he knows literally every single fruit in the world. Hell, he only knew of 5 flying fruits and I'm pretty sure we've seen more than 5 flying users.

>can’t be the seventh Shichibukai.
Why not? Weevil is strong like Big Mom.

That would be great.

Blackbeard’s stated (by Oda) hobby is “historian,” in a manga about a missing century of history.
You are ignorant if you believe he didn’t have the right book.

>Sugar's identity and her powers were unknown even to Law, whose entire deal was beating Doflamingo

BB orchestred a war between the two most powerful groups in the world just so he could successfully steal the fruit from the guy who is probably the strongest character in the whole story. I like to think he is better at coming up and following a plan than Law, who would die without barely annoying Doflaming without Luffy's help

Only the known ones. Enies Lobby revealed there are fruits not even the Government knows about, since Kaku and Kalifa's fruits were completely unknown.

I have no doubt BB is good at following through, what I'm saying is not even Law knew about Sugar, how the fuck would Blackbeard know about her?

>The right book
What do you mean the "right book"? You really fucking think he had a mythical book with all the existing DFs conveniently listed instead of Vegapunk's book? Are you serious?

maybe but i doubt that she'll eat it if thats what your thinking

They just couldn't identify them by shape.

No one's saying he didn't have the right book, the point is the Devil Fruit Encyclopedia, which is likely the book he is referring to, doesn't have every Devil Fruit

>mythical
Only if you are still reading before Arlong Park. Devil fruits are not mythical they are canon and Blackbeard (and Sanji) has a legitimate catalog of them.

There’s only evidence that it does, or whatever book Blackbeard had, did.

>mythical book
How do you speedread a fucking sentence? I never even fucking implied DFs were mythical. Or rare. This catalogue you mention, you realise that it's made by someone, right? Most likely Vegapunk.

>doesn't have every Devil Fruit
Yeah it does

Oops. Meant for

Who do you think named them all? Unless they don't have names they should all be in there

Okay, lets assume that they were able to catalog every single devil fruit in existence, somehow, which is very unlikely. If that is true, clearly, Blackbeard didn't give a fuck about any other fruit besides the Yami Yami no Mi and the Gura Gura no Mi. So the point is moot either way.

He's gay, aka a fruit. His body absorbed the power.

Do you realize that since it’s stated which DF are the strongest that there is no evidence the catalog BB had was incomplete, and strong evidence via begging the question that it was?

It’s not known whether he’s still seeking another devil fruit, but strongly implies in his admission that even with Darkness Quake he was not ready to face Shanks.

Those breasts are big enough where they should be censored.
Mods you know what to do.

>Ctrl+F
>Search for "Carrot"
>0 results
Now, we can't let that happen now can we?

*implied

oh shit fucked up my daily shit post oh well.

>they should all be in there
I'm saying that they can't be. Think about how silly that is. I mean, sure, you can make a lot of guesses with fruits like Zoans and some Paramecias but the idea that all of them are known is ridiculous. Realistically. Some fruits are known as Ultimate fruits because people know what they do. It's that simple. Not because every other fruit is known. Think about the comment about the flying fruits. Only 5? Really? With the amount of zoans and bug zoans that there are, do you really think only 5 exists in the world? Of course not. Because only 5 were found. Think about it guys.

>they can’t be.
Devil Fruits are stated to be rare, which means limited number, which means they can be cataloged.

Oda said only five exist in SBS, so yes that is believable.

The only potential uncataloged fruit is one piece.

Oh, come on. If that was the case then everyone would know what they looked like. What about the fruits that haven't been eaten? What about the users that no one has seen? What about the fruits that are in those ancient islands? Even throughout the ages there will be fruits that are just not seen or known.

Can I get a source on that? I've never seen the SBS being mentioned when talking about the flying fruits.