Kill La Kill

Why didn't you guys tell me about this amazing anime? It's the first anime that has captivated me since Bebop or Champloo. Ryuko is undoubtedly the best girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KIgXTZjiCmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>babies first anime

It's like asking why hasn't anyone told you about deathnote. It's great but everyone is well aware about it

It's a really fun show, but clearly you haven't finished it yet if you still think Ryuki is best girl.

Ryuko*

hello Sup Forums

I think that "fun" aspect is one of the main reasons I liked it so much. Mako was a really great supporting character too. But yeah I just binge watched the whole show. I really started to like Satsuki towards the end. But Ryuko still best.

Ryuko is pretty good but I can't deny Satsuki's charisma and titties

>Why didn't you guys tell me about this
Yeah, it's not like the board was filled to the brim with KLK thread for like half a year or anything.

There is no place on Sup Forums for those who are behind whatever is currently airing.

But here we can celebrate our genderbent Shonen protagonists in the trappings of mahou shojo.

inferno cop was better

>It's the first anime that has captivated me since Bebop or Champloo.
So this is the third anime that you've watched?

I didn't tell you because I prefer not to think about huge disappointments.

Ninja Slayer was better.

How much anime have you watched OP?

Mako is only a comedic relief character, she is the most plain thing in the whole series.
She cute tho

I already told you

Where did he say that it was his first anime?

There’s a “first time watching” for every anime.

It's called "reading between the lines". Something that's usually taught in schools. It might be his third series as if semantics mattered.

No, but he said he never hear about KLK.
How do you not hear about fuckin KLK?

Honestly kind of lame how the underwear in KLK looked more like a swimsuit than underwear

Why are the underboobs colored blue?

Yeah, this show will always be one of my favorites.

How new do you have to be to not know what kill la kill is

>Ryuko is undoubtedly the best girl.

You're alright OP

I should rewatch this, what's the best torrent? UTW subs of course (unless new weeb subs came out and I didn't notice)

I still don't know what so many people see in Kill la Kill. The series not only felt like a lot of wasted potential, but like it also was trying to be Gurren Lagann 2.0 really hard.
It didn't help that everytime an episode aired there was like 8 threads up at the same time (most of them arguing about Satsuki's ass)

A lot of people considers it a buzzword, but I think it was fun, hitting all the buttons to make it a hit between casualfags and regular fags alike

I watched it back in the days with Sup Forums and even then it was fucking awful. 10/10 voice acting and music though.

It's brainless fun. It's nothing special really, but if you just want a couple of hours of craziness and skimpy clothing it's definitely worth the watch. It's hardcore fans are mostly young shitposters who take the show a bit seriously but they don't have anything to do with the show itself so it's irrelevant.

Just finished rewatching it a couple days ago. Thought I'd like it less than back when it aired, when I thought it was really good, but it was honestly even better than I remember. Sup Forums can be a bit of a hardass about it sometimes, but its one of my favourites. I am a Satsukifag 100% though, but Ryuko's pretty cool too

Satsuki is best waifu you cannot refute that.

Kill la Kill? More like Kill la Kill Me after watching this shit

finally another man of taste

Why are her boobs painted blue under her bra?

MANKANSHOKU
A
N
K
O

GAMAGOORI SENPAI

>4 years since KlK was airing
Fucking hell

Kill la kill yourself

I wanna trace around Satsuki's eyebrows

gurren lagann for horny 14 year olds
and gurren lagann already had fanservice

>gurren lagann for horny 14 year olds
That just sounds like Gurren Lagann.

OP here. I though this thread died. Anyway, I'm probably still an anime noob for Sup Forums standards but I've seen:

Death Note/welcome to the nhk/fullmetal alchemist(original and brotherhood)/wolfs rain/berserk(original)/inyuasha/serial experiments lain/FLCL/Trigun/android kikaider/bebop/champloo/one punch and afro samurai. I'm probably forgetting a few but thats most of em. I rank KLK in my top 5, though I don't know the exact order, it's so hard to choose...

What should I watch next, Sup Forums?

>Berserk
Do yourself a favour and read the manga, its worth it

if you haven't seen it I have the feeling you would like terror in resonance

Yeah there obviously showing off the characters bodies but if you have an ounce of maturity you will begin to ignore it rather quickly and enjoy the personalities of the characters. I loved Ryuko's tenacity. She would never give up and break through every impossible barrier. She is very emotional too, which was a nice change from a lot of bland characters that had me lose interest in the series. I think that's why people love evangelion so much too, the personalities.

thanks

hunter x hunter 2011 is pretty neat

>tfw the real best girl has never been brought up

Kill la Kill is entry level as fuck. No one told you because everyone assumed you knew about it already.
Also it's extremely overrated.

>extremely overrated.
Modern day Sup Forums will tell you it's shit 9 of 10 times you ask.

>I've watched 20 whole animes
Okay, kid. for your recs unless you like boku no pico and need to be reminded of it regularly.

>Okay, kid.
Did that feel good when you typed it out? Do you get off on patronizing other people online user?

Honestly, if something has aired on Toonami, no one posting on this board has any excuse not to know about it.

I'm so glad she decided to grow her hair out again for our wedding.

Nui is the best actually

Gurren lagann, re zero, psycho pass 1

You are shit

Ryuko's body looks so bony

No, that is incorrect.

DUNUNUNUN

DUNUNUNUN

DUNUNUNUN

DONONONONONO

just post the link senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=KIgXTZjiCmA

the music is one of the best things about the show

KLK was fun, but overrated

Nope

How do people like you even end up here?

>Why didn't you guys tell me about this amazing anime? It's the first anime that has captivated me since Bebop or Champloo. Misato is undoubtedly the best girl.

I feel the same way. I thought it was going to be a sexploitation show like cutey honey. the first 3 episodes were great, but then somehow they made it so the girls getting naked wasn't even exciting.

>then somehow they made it so the girls getting naked wasn't even exciting

that was the point

that's like intentionally making your food analogy as bland as possible.

>Death Note
>great
It was fine in the beginning, but it was turning into garbage starting with that Kira bullshit and then with L dying.

Best Girl

Best Lady

glasslip, rail wars, himegoto

nice
i love it's

Fuck off back to where you came from.

I only watch moeshit, should i watch KLK?

I don't call those spinning boobs fanservice, just like I don't consider the vibrating boobs in Shimoneta fanservice.

>like cutey honey.
It's almost like this was a very poor cutie honey rip off.

You need to leave.

not with such a fucking casual reaction image. lurk for a thousand years and ask again when you have something I've never even seen before.

I uh, personally I think Mako is the best girl.

>It's the first anime that has captivated me since Bebop or Champloo.
I hope this fag is baiting.

Well, Absolute shit taste indeed.

>implying there are shows good as Kill la Kill barring LoGH

>liking tsun dykes

I've been here for almost 10 years now. It used to be the only decent place to talk about anime and is still my go-to for constant discussion. The way assholes like you use the shield of anonymity has always been interesting.

>He wasn't around last year when KLK was airing
We need to find the source of newfags, and take them out at the root.

This show is gayer than jojo

I felt that way too, that the show was too gay at times, but I just grit my teeth and bared it, never even mentioned it when it was airing, cause I didn't want to shit post and derail discussion or shit on other people's fun.

>has 1-in-a-literal-billion genetics
>14/10 body with juicy thighs, bubble butt, wasp waist, perky big titties, and a cute face
>is embarassed of her body
Why the embarassment? I wouldn't be afraid of being naked if I looked like Channing Tatum.

Ryuko is a yarndere

Watch Made in Abyss instead.

Is she the best tomboy in the industry?

Is "girly tomboy" an oxymoron?

She's the cutest tomboy

Yeah, but it fits Ryuko in that she's a girly girl who had to learn to act tough but still retains her girlyness.

I was so happy when it turned out Satsuki was the main character all along. Everything about her was perfection.