Dragon Ball Super

Next episode we are going to see all out war. Who will job next week? 17 or Gohan? Reminder that 18 has now surpassed Frieza to have the third most KOs in the ToP.

Please remember that the manga is cliff notes for Super and is only to be used as a supplement to the main product. All other mediums use the Super anime as the reference instead of the manga. The manga is only for people who don't care about world building or character development and only want to see the main characters fighting so they can speed read through the arc.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14643029
youtu.be/65hU6rsHhC4
streamable.com/1s3c9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bets on Gohan. 17 had limitless stanima

the only thing 18 is useful for is getting succed up

Stop spamming Sup Forums shit.

Stop being a faggot.

I want to see more android 18. Also need more doujin of her

Stop filling these threads with unreadable spic garbage.

Was this everyone's first fap/intro to vore?

>with unreadable spic garbage.
I'm not a Gohanfag though.

probably

I've personally taken the time to really think about how unforgivably bad Yamcha was treated throughout the whole Dragon Ball Super show, and the conclusion that I came to, is that his abuse is one of the most ironically saddening that has ever happened in the franchise.

Just consider the following, besides the writers probably finding his coolness a overall threat to Goku and Vegeta's protagonism, the main reason why Yamcha most likely hasn't been treated well in Super is because his whole "character style" is simply too Dragonball-ish; what I mean is that Yamcha simply has Wolf Fang Fist and its variations relying on actual martial arts and rarely using ki, which is pretty much proof of the absolutely pathetic state, that this franchise has come to.

Wasn't he treated like shit for most of Z too?

And most of DB.

>Who will job next week?

Friendly reminder that the biggest Gohanfags aren't the autists that post in this board , it's Piccolo and Vegeta

#18 is NOT for lewd

At least Vegetards and Lizardfags are entertaining sometimes. Chodehanspics are just annoyingly autistic 24/7.

Can't wait to post all my smug Kales when 18 goes out

Keru a cute

yes she is

That is not what her ass looks like.

He's fucking awful at ringing people out.
He's a fucking awful team-player who just expects his teammates to handle situations they can't.
He's a fucking awful strategist who forgets that this isn't a competition on who has the biggest power level--it's about having the most amount of teammates alive as possible.
He's a walking plot hole for the previous arc--why didn't he stop Goku Black from killing the gods of Universe 11?
He has less personality than Goku Black and Zamasu and is a legitimately lesser threat than both of them.
Why do people like Jiren again? He’s trash.

You don't get to decide that.

You should be ashamed of yourself

wrong
never
but if it makes you feel any better, 18 is what Cell needed to become truly perfect

CHADforce, assemble!

>chadforce

the cutest

Sure.

Says the guy spamming 18 threads with the same OP and avatarfagging.

>awful strategist
>awful at ringing out
>awful team player
Have you considered that maybe he just doesn't want to fight AT ALL?

18 going out on Christmas week.

Good decision.

I know I'm not the only one who thought the tail was a massive dick.

Based

18's too cool for the ToP anyway.

Who is going to score /ourguy/?

Vados, Caulifla, Kale, 21, Brianne or Launch?

Launch.

Someone actually took my silly Tenshinhan copy-pasta and made a legit Yamcha variant out of it. I am both amused and in a strange way proud.

Here is the original version, by the way: I've personally taken the time to really think about how unforgivably bad Tenshinhan was treated throughout the whole Universe Survival Arc, and the conclusion that I came to, is that his abuse is one of the most ironically saddening that has ever happened in the franchise.

Just consider the following, besides the writers probably finding him a overall boring character, the main reason why Tenshinhan most likely hasn't been treated well in Super is because his whole "character style" is simply too Dragonball-ish; what I mean is that Tenshinhan simply has too many combat techniques relying on actual martial arts and rarely using ki, which is pretty much proof of the absolutely pathetic state, that this franchise has come to.

Agreed

She wants sperm. Give it to her.

You mean too weak.

We call it S-cells

>2.03 MB JPG

Betting 17 and 18 both get taken out here, but they have surprised me with how long they are still around so for all I know they could also make it to the end.

I want caulifla to bear my children.

Can someone explain the power leveling of Super to me?
How did Gohan's charged baseform kai beam do more damage than both SSB Goku + Vegeta at once?
Sure they're low on energy but God damn.

strawpoll.me/14643029

Gohan isn't base form

Someone post the updated scoreboard pls

>Can someone explain the power leveling of Super to me?
It usually helps to not speedwatch.

Who?

Green Text

Other than keku and Bulma , Gohan is the only other person Vegeta refers to by name.

>How did Gohan's charged baseform kai beam do more damage than both SSB Goku + Vegeta at once?
Because he's stronger than both ssb Goku and ssb Vegeta.

they are all gonna be stillborn

Both were holding back though to conserve stamina.
Either way, reminder Gohan said that was his actual full power.

When did that start? Pretty sure he didn't refer to him by name on Namek. Was it after the Cell Games or before?

I think it has more to do with Tien having a great character arc and so much so they don't have any idea where to take him next. hopefully that girl will make Toei have some ideas

Who gets triggered by greentext? Retarded Gotenfag.

>How did Gohan's charged baseform kai beam
>Baseform
The bang was down, that was his Mystic form. He was at full power.

>Can someone explain the power leveling of Super to me?
Don't bother they don't exist, the only constant is that Jiren is the strongest, then rested UI Goku, and Kefla SSJ2, the rest fluctuates depending on excuse or conveniance.

i thought that ssb had god ki or someshit like that i dont get how gohan could be strongester than that

Gamma burst Flash > Final Flash > Masenko > Galick Gun > Lamehameha > Shit Bang attack

you guys dont understand jiren charecter. jiren is a grey alien. if you were into conspiracy theories and what is known about grey aliens you will know that they are basiclly like robots. they dont have any emotions and they are psychopaths. just like jiren is. thats why making jiren a flat charecter is a genius move. because its realistic. you do realize that jiren is basiclly the only dragon ball charecter that actually exist in real life. grey aliens. learn about them. if you did you would know exectly why jiren the way he is. and why the manga is the one who dident got him right. the manga just made him a toppo clone. the anime actually made him uniqe. the fact that he isnt talking much giving him even more charecter. loud mouth charecters are boring.

Not him but there's nothing wrong with green texting on Sup Forums or any board for that matter you retard.

Pointing out oversized files and poorly optimized images is fair game.

Even better, I hate kids anyway

Gohan sure has come far.

come on gohanbros
we gotta JOB to do

Violent psycopath.

It was after during cell saga.This was the first time.

youtu.be/65hU6rsHhC4

>Gohan's charged baseform
>baseform

>3.95 MB JPG

Ah sorry, I skipped like 20 episodes of what I was assuming was filler garbage (the tournament set up) so I guess I missed him getting his new form. Thanks senpai.

She can control that now, tho.

Of course.

tf is jobbing

Friendly reminder that neither caulikek or cabbacuck will ever elicit such a reaction from vegeta.

This triggers me

1/10

There's a few more likely theories, especially since Roshi is even more "Dragonball-ish" than Tien yet was treated much better this arc.

One theory I've heard is that the fact that he's Chinese probably hurts. There's bad blood between the Japanese and Chinese, especially with the rising tensions over the Senkaku Islands. This probably makes him a not-so-favorite character among the Japanese audience/writers.

When will you kill yourself, manlet?

>Ocean Dub Vegeta is voicing slime Vegeta

you know its a real fucking shame that brolly had to die twice because of that but a fucking underage girl can control it in less than an hour?
why the fuck are sayajins from U6 so good at this?

Hopefully next week.

streamable.com/1s3c9

Sure she can, nothing could ever set her off again.

>new form
He's had it since the Buu saga.

lieutenant chad here

Broly had no trigger to control it.
He was just an unstable guy.

Well now you understand the hate they have earned by the audience.

I love ocean dub vegeta.

>new form
How about watching the show before you decide to shitpost here?

why does Gohan keep winning? this isn't fair!

>the audience.
a couple incels on Sup Forums are not the audience