Is this peak cute girls doing cute things?

Is this peak cute girls doing cute things?

I reached my peak if you know what I mean.

No, Aria is, but NNB is damn close that's for sure.

it's the peak of comfy

Tied with ARIA, yes.

As a lifelong connoisseur of CGDCT, I think it's one of the best iyashikei there is.

It’s CLEARLY K-on, fagit

Now hold up.

Most likely, although Ichigo Mashimaro, Joshiraku and Lucky Star are close contenders.

Highest tier SoL with cute girls:
ARIA, NNB, K-ON, Hidamari, Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryouko.

Renge carries this show in the back.

>Renge
>not Hika-nee

Not enough breedable girls besides Hotaru and Nasumi

R E N G E
E
N
G
E

Konomi is pretty breedable, so is Shinkansen

NNB is more iyashikei than it is CGDGT. The king of the latter is K-ON!.

Cute girls doing cute/fun things: K-on

Cute girls doing comfy things: NNB

Yes, renge

THE STICKS

die
this, konomi was made for sex

I thought NNB was so great exactly because there wasn't really any sexualizing and thus I never even thought about fapping to biyoris. They're just nice girls having fun in a beautiful countryside environment. Konomi almost made my penis feel something a few times though.

>there wasn't really any sexualizing
You must be new to anime. Even children shows sexualize the girls.

I can confirm that user's feelings, it was just too relaxing, I still don't want to sexualize them
that Konomi though...

Renchon is for breeding.

and renge lewders are for the gas chamber

No, I'm definitely not new to anime. What I meant was that it didn't rely on fanservice and all those "kyaaa muh pantsu" scenes to attract compulsive fappers. Sure there was beach episode but even that wasn't centered on ecchi scenes and such.

>baby's first CGDCT

I like you a lot.

How about Gochiusa and Gabdrop

But it's Natsumi

GochiUsa: Very cute and pretty funny, but lacked a real passion behind it and felt sort of plastic at times. 7.5/10

Gabriel Dropout: 6/10 at best

Fuck you

Gochiusa is one of my top 3, the humor really clicked with me, plus I love the characters, setting and OST. GabDrop was okay at best.

They're both 5 out of 10s at best. Let's not kid ourselves. Probably two of the most undeservedly popular shows on this board.

What about Maid Dragon? I saw it spammed everywhere but I have the habit to binge watch shit after it ends airing, so I missed all the threads.

Did it sell well tho? It was pretty popular here but I remember something about it being a flop.

We've reached the peak 15 years ago.

The sales are just average, not exactly a flop. It is a kyoani show so it gets shitpost as expected.

>PATRICIAN-TIER CGDCT SHOWS:

Aria
K-on
Yuyushiki
Joshiraku
Hidamari Sketch
Lucky Star
Nichijou
Tamayrura
Ichigo Mashimaro
Non non Biyori
Sora no Woto

Barasui is god.

It sold around 3000, so technically a flop in terms of BD sales compared to other KyoAni productions. Average otherwise.

I was being a bit generous with GabDrop but I do genuinely like GochiUsa.

It was very good but sort of ruined because ironic weebs forced it. It didn't flop, it was just massively eclipsed in sales by Kemono Friends.

Maid Dragon isn't CGDCT. It's just SoL with a lot of girls. Like Flying Witch, except not as good.