Why there are so many bimbos in anime recently? Japan hates purity now?

Why there are so many bimbos in anime recently? Japan hates purity now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqsalTm1IYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based Abe raising fertility again

Gotta break that otaku mentality that girls are pure, gotta show otakus that woman are sluts to encourage them to breed

Most of the bimbos are pure though. They dress slutty and wear tons of makeup. But they are loyal and don't sleep around.

Purity is shit, sluts are based. Get with the times, purityfags, or you'll get left behind!

I know, right?

Why there are so many ESLfags around?

Disgusting.

If all South American and SEA IPs were banned from posting on Sup Forums, the board's quality would improve ten-fold.

Too many anime is airing that is popular with ESLs.
As well they don't lurk more in order to learn how to write english and also don't use english subs either.

Pokémon the Movie 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=nqsalTm1IYs

Finally, the age of sluts is here

Where is all the fanart of shiny Lillie?

>sluts
i only see one slut in that image

Pure gyarus are the thing now, don't you know?

Bimbos have always existed. The 'purity' thing is overblown on this site; virgins are the norm, but otaku culture is perverted as all hell. Otaku like sexuality in a context. That's why you get your 'pure gyaru', which are really just more of the same.

If anything, Sup Forums is more insane about 'purity'. The board can manufacture drama over perceived NTR that few in Nipland cared about.

>Japan hates purity now?
>depict gyarus turning into housewives
This is getting confusing.

>the board's quality would improve ten-fold.
More like this entire website. 3rd worlders are the cause of many shitposts in this site, aside from Canadians and Australians.

>aside from Canadians and Australians.
Australians are just funny, though. Canadians can fuck right off. I can't believe how much shitposting was revealed to be because of them during /spa/.

>Japan hates purity now?
hopefully

Gyaru is the way of life now.

Gyaru are the purest girls.

>Japan hates purity now?
God I hope so.

Americans will be kicked out in a matter of months, I predict the board will become better after that.

>3rd worlders
Though they seemingly provide a lot of scanlation financed via donations. Their mother is ill after all and they have to take care of her.

Chinks and gooks suck at scanlations because their English is shitty and they never provide clean raws for people to do proper translations themselves. They hate the nips so they refuse to upload raws and let the nips read them, but they spend all their time working on nip media. What strange people.

>refuse to upload raws and let the nips read them
Well. As a benefit that hampers Japanese Authority's zeal, seeing as those are not as easily lost sales.

Why are Canadians so abhorrent on Sup Forums?

But they're pure.

You ever see someone start screaming about Sup Forums when no one said anything about Sup Forums or posted any of those stupid frogs or anything? Those were all Canadians. They also shitposted a lot in general, and then after /spa/ they got butthurt and claimed it wasn't fair that everyone was shitting on Canadians and tried to blame the time of day that it happened (despite /spa/ lasting over a full day). I don't think there was a single good post with a Canadian flag on it.

GAP MOE

Stocking is almost as big a slut as Panty, she just doesn't show it as much.

Cakes seem to be getting more popular aswell. Maybe the government started pushing this shit in order to get people to fuck more.

This entire board belongs to latin america and asia, disgusting whitoid. You're lucky we use your language to let you participate in our threads.

He was talking about Stocking, user.

I wanna fuck a pure bimbo cake.

Canadians are a plague that brings nothing but shitposting across this whole god forsaken site

Pokegirls have been getting lewder and lewder afer Gen 3.
You just missed it.

Because they're running out of ideas to make compelling, attractive, original or likeable female characters

>I predict the board will become better after that.
with half of catalog filled with DBS threads?

>after
do you mean since

Sorry.

What is wrong with OP's phrase?

In the vain hope that people stop littering the board with broken English, I'll explain. It should have been
>Why are there so many bimbos in anime recently? Does Japan hate purity now?
He likely has a mother tongue that doens't alter sentence structure when turning a statement into a question and only changes the end or the punctuation or something. In English, you actually modify the sentence itself with the questions words, you can't just slap a "why" at the start or a question mark at the end in most cases.

>Japan hates purity now
No,the anime industry just knows that otaku are too lazy and up their own ass to watch a relationship develop between two people so they find it easier to write a whore who fucks anything and everything so otaku have an easier time relating.

Anybody else find it creepy that an homogeneous Asian country like Japan keeps featuring white women (they say those character are Japanese, but come on) in their shows, oversexualizing and demeaning them every chance they get? not even baiting or memeing.

Shut the fuck up instead of posting retarded shit.

You're overthinking things. It's legit just the ideal female form doing whatever makes the otaku throw their money at you for animating it.

It's basically a design that sells really well.

Production comitees want them because it makes dough out of Japanese hotglue enthusiasts and WN/VN writers just copy paste them into their works because they like to self insert into them or are smart enough to know Japanese teenagers would want to self insert into the harem slave Isekai powerfantasy #64528888128732.

It prints money.

You are butthurt for no reason.
The ideal form should be subjective though, you would think the Japanese audience would like Japanese girls more, but even then it's not only about appearance, but behavior too, blond characters tend to love money and be sluts in general and we all know blond hair are associated with Europeans for obvious reasons, they are generally oversexualized too as I said.
It's weird to be honest.

>they find it easier to write a whore who fucks anything and everything so otaku have an easier time relating
Are you retarded?

>The ideal form should be subjective though

The ideal form is the one that sells.

Look at all the Rei and Asuka clones, the catgirl boom, the Miko boom.

If it sells it is the ideal form to push until something catches other folks eyes.

I personally love slutty dark skinned gyaru and milfs, but they havn't caught on...yet. So I'll just see the shows with wathever main girl is the flavor of the year.

On a scale of 1: middle eastern chick who wants an education to 10: american humanities student how retarded are japanese feminists?

3. Most women are still women and don't try to be men, and some just want work opportunities. Not really any of them want to enslave men like third generation western feminists. Korean feminists are horrible, though. I'd read a little bit about it online but never really believed it until a Korean coworker told me how bad it really is.

I havn't meet one.

But Asanagi took a Jab at them with Victim Girls MEC and angered a lot of westerners, then went ahead and poked the beehive even harder for the lulz.

Their ideal girls have european physical features but have the japanese base personality with certain eccentric flairs to keep things interesting if they're trying to sell merchandise but if not it'd be a stereotypical japanese girl's personality.

Dunno mate most artists I know love to draw impossible breasts and Brazilian tier Asses.

An European can't have that delicious back to ass curve if my knowledge of bone structure is anything to go by.

And no I'm not talking of Raita skeletons.

what's the difference between there and japan?

>you would think the Japanese audience would like Japanese girls more
They do.

Go talk to a Korean and then go talk to a Japanese person. They aren't even close.

>european physical features
>in styles that don't show ethnic features
You retards need to stop pushing this anime girls = white shit.

The full Japanese ones are more popular, the middle is most.

It's a whole new world by comparison.

They kinda hate each other to boot.

Im amazed that their love for pictures related made them be civilized with each other when just a couple of years back most Koreans and Chinese where having a party over the earthquake and the nuclear reactor issues.

Not going to lie, neither look even remotely Japanese and I've been there, the round face is not really prevalent among them and it's a common feature among Europeans too, same for the body structure 100% "white".

i meant what's the difference between their feminists

Koreas are crazy bitches that ruin everything. Japan doesn't really have any.

Aggressive vs we just want the same work opportunities as men.

There is also Megalia and the whole "SS" incident so they have a terrible reputation.

They're not realistic depictions of people. This race autism about fictional characters is stupid.

This.

Purity is overrated.

This is truly the Age of Gyaru

It's really not though. Only awkward guys who go for loose 5/10 girls, or 30+ year old whores who want to feel better pretend that it's not a good thing.

>The board can manufacture drama over perceived NTR that few in Nipland cared about.
No

They're polite irl so they dont have the mental faculties to connect saying mean things with other people being hurt.
They're all psychopaths online essentially.

How? It's not even the norm. It's like going a hundred years in the past and saying sex outside marriage is overrated.

That's a case where waifufags having grown attached to the character felt the author had mislead them ("you marketed us an innocent girl who has never known men and contradicted that"). This board's obsession is being "cucked" and can whip up a shitstorm over anything that makes it feel that has happened.