You can't when best girl won.

1. Kill Sorata
2. Yuri ending

Make best girl Aoyama win.

>Shitna
>best girl

wew

Remove autist.

theres a number of autists on this show you're going to have to be more specific

This is the only correct answer

Also Bokura wa minna kawaisou is better Sakurasou than Sakurasou

I love Kawaisou but they aren't alike.
Why would Aoyama win? She achieved nothing

Nothing. Shiina achieved everything with her hardwork and talent

REMOVE MUH JIN

Delete the 2nd cour.

Plan C

>I love Kawaisou but they aren't alike.
Yeah, cause one of them is good.
>Why would Aoyama win? She achieved nothing

She's accomplished not being retarded, unlike Mashiro

So you completely ignore that Mashiro was self-reliant near end of anime? As expected from lmaoyamashiter and their generic tsundere

The premise is fine, everything about the execution is so fucking terrible I can't even.

Sakurasou would be fixed by changing the fucking author.

Fix the graduation scene. Oh, have Konomi sing the OP instead of the cast.

Why did you even watch it if you can't stand the premise - 'titular girl is autistic', it's like watching yaoi and complaining that shit's gay.

Remove Sorata

Remove Sorata. Either Focus the story on Jin and Misaki or turn Mashiro into a guy who grows from autistic genius to a decent person. Have Nanami and him butt heads for the first half of the series until they're forced to work together for the festival. Then they fall for each other yadayada as they support each other through their issues in finding what they want to do with their life and job. Timeskip into the mangaka marries seiyu of his anime adaption trope.

>>tfw still butthurt over Nanami both loosing the MC-bowl and her voice acting audition and no real conclusion for her character in the LN.

Genuinely don't know, there isn't a SINGLE good thing about this crap. MELODRAMA shoved in every episode, unlikeable cast of jerks and fucktards, overdone ecchi ""comedy"", more MELODRAMA, shittiest protagonist in a long long time. Well I guess that the concept wasn't that bad, how do you cope with the existence of extremely skilled and talented draftsmen with an early start when you are a late bloomer?

THIS.

I don't know why people fail to realize just HOW BAD this thing is. It has some of the most annoying interactions between characters I've ever seen.

The MC was so fucking bad. Like a girl during her period, an emotional wreck, happy one minute, a huge drama queen the next.

Dial down sorata and his ridicules angst and get rid of the whole jin cucking shit. Holy shit these two plot points were terrible.
>he didn't like days of dash