ReLIFE Report 210

Other urls found in this thread:

mspoweruser.com/dont-panic-onedrive-everyone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OneDrive is down and the reader is fucky as always, so I'll dump.

Goddamnit she's cute.

I didn't go into this expecting it to get so depressing near the end.

mspoweruser.com/dont-panic-onedrive-everyone/

I thought you were joking, wow.

Oh, and I think the reader is fucked now. Thanks.

Good lord that time skip. Prepare for despair.

Dang were finally at the end. I wonder how many chapters are left. Id bet anything its ends like "they forgot each other, but here they met up in some random place and feel like they belong together, the end"

Fuck, that cliffhanger though.

There's four OVAs meant to cover this final arc, so prety close. I'd bet a couple dozen from now.

And I bloody hope that isn't the ending.

That's the movie ending, and probably the ending we're heading towards.

The ending is literally just going to be Kimi no Na wa

I'm gonna flip my shit hard if that happens.

I hope it's more like 5 wallpapers per second. No happy ever after for anybody.

I'd be willing to bet their meeting back up will tie to two things, the place by the ocean they all promised to go to again together, and their matching phone straps. He'll run into her at the place, and notice they have the same strap.

>oh no there's only one way for you to recognise eachother
>what
>passionate sex in the missionary position SPECIFICALLY FOR THE PURPOSE OF RECREATION

best end

*procreation, fug

That's the shittiest confession I've ever heard.

Can't Kaizaki record his confession and put it in a time capsule? Or is the organization going to be absolute dicks about that?

Presumably they're monitoring that, and presumably he'd forget about the time capsule.

If Hishiro got pregnant and reverted back to her original form, what would happen to the baby?

She's 18 now, right? Presumably she'd be fine in either form.

Why would they prevent them from hooking up after the experiment? They planned to pair Hishiro with her observer back then, and there's no better PR than saying. Look at how those two losers were before. Now they are productive cogs of the grorious nippon machinery while procreating as our lord and savior Abe wills.

Hooking up after the experiment as freshly introduced coworkers is a bit different from hooking up because you have amnesia and your past self told you to bone this girl.

That's the point. The original experiment doesn't include amnesia. They are going to remember everything about the experiment except each other because nanomachines or whatever.

>Hishiron plans to get preggy and shet
>dumb Kaizaki refuses
DROPPED

Where the fuck is my doujins, Japan?

>we are finally at the end of the story

>"You have been promoted to editor"

I'm sure Hishiron will probably write a separate journal in secret since they only monitor them by voice chat which she'll use as a sort of memory backup

What happens if Hishiron gets pregnant before the relife ends?

A thrilling subplot where the ReLife company tries to force her into having an abortion only to be thwarted at the last second by Abe-sama piloting a mech. "All good citizens must have children and contribute to society," was the reaction from test audiences, "but anything's better than the fucking volleyball arc."

Oh fuck