Hinako Note

How the fuck were they allowed to get away with this? This is pretty much a carbon copy of Gochiusa.

It had no idea whether it wanted to be a comfy iyashikei or an ecchi series and it felt like it changed art styles every 5 seconds, ranging from chibi to disturbingly detailed (though the ecchi end cards had some obvious anatomical errors). Probably the worst slice of life anime of the year, followed by Blend S

But it's not a slice of life.

>carbon copy of Gochiusa
Except for the bit where it sucked

Blend S at least knows what it is. This show kept going between CGDCT to Ecchi to workplace comedy every week.

>carbon copy
>changed art style every 5 seconds
Watch more anime.

But it was, it just had lost of fan service.

Gochiusa is terrible too, please don't kid yourself.

Gabriel Dropout was the worst this year. Not even taking into account the fanbase.

>I have seen 10 anime in my life
Retard please leave

I mean Blend S

Obligatory butt.

Not-Cocoa has a really nice butt.

If that was carbon copy, that series should be funny too.

Who cares as long as it pleases muh dick?

Isn't this scene a Shaft thing?

She's a health girl. Good country grown breeding stock.

>Gochiusa
ultimate trash

It shouldn't be legal to have taste this bad.

Faggot

Brainlet.

Gochiusa is legitimately bad though.

t. Tasteless homo

low IQ

This user lacks IQ

Wasn't hiromoot supposed to implement a feature that stopped anyone with a double digit IQ from posting? What happened.

Beats me since these faggots still posting

You could probably pretend to have a high IQ more easily if you learned to type sentences.

None of the Gochiusas were a 1/4 this lewd.

Gabriel Dropout was the most boring, but I don't know if it was the worst.

Hi there person who makes daily threads hating on a specific show about cute girls, here's the upvote you wanted.
>a carbon copy of Gochiusa.
Please try to watch shows before shitposting about them though. No, speedwatching doesn't count.
Let me just drop that one thing about Hinako Note everyone loves and be on my way.

Actually thats what I liked the most about the series. The artists being able to make a show who can do ecchi and moe at the same time was a thing I had to assimilate, but overall I had lots of fun watching.

S2 WHEN?

It's like Gochiusa except tasteless and bad

I wouldn’t call Blend S that bad. Why are people suddenly turning on that show?

>Why are people suddenly turning on that show?
It made a lot of yurifags very angry.

I want her to sit on my face

GabuDuro had the strongest first episode but then it just went to shit. Satania had to become a shitty meme too

>Why are people suddenly turning on that show?

It's a currently airing series that gets threads and admittedly Dino is pretty annoying.

GabDro was a funny show. It gets an unfair amount of hate because of those stupid redditors and their Satania spam.

>Dino is pretty annoying.
That's a funny way of saying "Dino is the man we all wish we were."

Hinako Note was fucking garbage. Worst SoL in a long time.

Feels like no passion went into making it, just like every other A-1 show. Also the blonde haired man was fucking annoying and the humor wasn't anything to write home about either. Dropped it on episode 5.

You know, I think Passione is a shitty studio but I do appreciate the detail they put in occasionally, like those teeth.

Who wants to be a middle-aged Italian sex tourist?

Passione only puts in detail for very small bursts and has the rest be just plain odd QUALITY.

>26 year old business owner in Tokyo fluent in moon who has a 16 year old soon to be JK bride
That's a far cry from being a middle-aged sex tourist, and believe me living in Tokyo I got to meet a lot of those creepy sex tourists.

Nearly all CGDCT shows are carbon copies of each other you know.

A man who's a big joke to and looked down on by all his employees who physically abuse and threaten him? And then gets arrested for creeping on a teenage girl? And is Italian?

That is the kind of man you wish you were?

Why would anyone expect it to be yuri anyway? Just because it's a Kirara title?

bland shit isn't slice of life, it's a really dull romcom

they didn't, it was the usual fag trolling noobs

Funny, this frame was exactly the one I had in mind when I said I thought they were shitty. How could they fuck up so badly?

Because the Sup Forums mindset only allows them to like one thing at a time, and hate everything else.

Yurifags expect EVEYTHING to be yuri and always get upset when it isn't.

trolled hard

A boss who gets along with his employees and who trusts them enough to run the shop while he's busy going on shopping dates with the JK he's in love with? Yeah, it sounds pretty good.

This is why I'm not looking forward to the new season of DxD at all.

I thought that it was OK. It was a standard CGDCT which was enough to tide me over for the season. The only bad part is that we didn't get more oppai loli.

Passione is a low budget, no-name studio. Why would you expect anything amazing out of them? Be glad that you got a few decent scenes out of the shows they animated instead of 20 minute-long QUALITYfests.

>yurifag "you just got trolled" shitposter
This is the worst new yurifag.

Male characters. It had potentially but for some reason decided to ruin itself.

gonna troll so many noobs dude

I never said I did? I said on my post right there that I thought they were shitty. Are you perhaps blind?

What surprises me is how often people shit on Hinako Note. Yeah it was just a small SoL with nothing special, so? There are many other shows like that and they were all forgotten, so why do people insist in never forgetting about this one in particular? That's a mystery.
My guess is that it has something to do with youtube, maybe some retarded "anime critic" talked shit about it and that opinion got popular. I don't know.

I never understood the insane hate it gets myself. It wasn't my favorite SoL comedy, but I liked it.

>My guess is that it has something to do with youtube, maybe some retarded "anime critic" talked shit about it and that opinion got popular.
I don't want to believe Sup Forums is that bad yet, but I have actually seen LN threads full of ESLfags screaming about youtubers at each other.

It was relatively recent and was basically the only show like it airing that season, so it sticks out in people's minds.

it was unenjoyable

Since when is Kirara a yuri magazine?

why is nobody replying to my epic troll

That clam inflatable complements the scene too well.

It's just the prototype. In the future there will be a lot more moe-ecchi CGDC< and you'll love them.

t.Timetraveler.

I laughed to some Blend S crap but Gabriel Dropout just makes me feel bored and lifeless. What makes GD good anyways?

read aquinas

Sold so well.

The fact that you believe those things need to be separate from each other means that you're awfully lacking on experience. Please watch a lot more anime before believing you have the right to say that anything is "the worst".

>basically the only show like it airing that season
There was one other.

That show and its threads were actually enjoyable though.

Because yellow subs were a good casual filter. It's a shame they're gone.

I'm not saying they need to be totally separate, merely that they didn't mesh together well in practice and that the anime didn't have a cohesive feeling to it.

>tries to incite fanbase war
Reminder to sage when replying to retards and newfags.

It was just comfy cute girl anime like every other, no need to be autistic about it.

I liked it, they could just have had a bit more finesse in their service shots.

Not really. The more you read/watch the more you can tell differences between them

>those posts carefully spaced about one hour between each other

>He thinks a CGDCT with pricks is better
Fuck off. Blend S is shit compared to Gochiusa

t. Two Car/Blend S/Animegataris fag

welcome to /szo/, schizophrenia general

Thank you for getting a new IP and bumping this thread every time it hits page 10 man you're doing this board a great service

Hinako Note and Ann Happy are shit, stop.

No, only Anne Happy is shit. One of the girls is het so it's shit.

I also would like to give great service.

No only Sansha Sanyou is shit.