Fate Apocrypha

How is some literally who assassin raping mordred?

>wannabe king verses gorgeous queen

it was obvious

I'm super mad. As if this trainwreck wasn't shit enought

Semi is OP as fuck in her Hanging Gardens. This much has been known for a while.

So, what was in that syringe that Mordred was given?

Probably some anti paralysis shit. Thought mordred would be immune to this shit

;_;

Sweet dreams, daddy and son.

Why did he literally die for some not real already dead servant? It's not like Mordred will appreciate what he did anyways. Should have just accepted semi's offer and let him get away. At worst she would have gotten the captured saber treatment

Them feels ;_;

Wait that pointy thing is jammed through her hand

>Semiramis
>literal who

Fatefags everyone.

Remember how Kairi got a hydra baby in the first episode? He made an antidote for hydra venom from it.

>Master readied an entire fortress for the battle prior to the war
>Servant summoned after her master entered cheat codes during the ceremony to acquire skills of two classes at once
>Not raping a barbarian daddycuck girl.

Fate noob here, quick question(s). Don't all sabers have some sort of high magic resistance? why wasn't Mordred resistant to Semi's poison? Was it because she's an assassin?

It's disregarded depending on the plot. Remember, Nasu said that all the rules he had set-up were made to be broken to keep the story interesting. Hence why Shirou can defeat Servants, Saber can get the shit beaten out of her by Kouzuki, and to drive it all home we have a literal plot device known as Rule Breaker for that purpose. It's principles are applied here as well. Magic Resistance ain't no shit.

>I'm here to break FGO.

>Saber can get the shit beaten out of her by Kouzuki
Its explained that his style is basically a ridiculous surprise attack that only works the first time which is why he was also killed rider.

I see. So stats mean jackshit unless it's in FGO then, huh.

They already showed earlier that Semi can blast past Astolfo's A rank Magic Resistance, Mordred's is a rank lower. Her NP also makes everything in the vicinity into poison, including the air.

Ascension mats.

Yes. Semiramis spent most of her life getting passed around by powerful men, she has the spikes because she's over the whole cute defenseless waifu schtick.

To be fair, it's completely bullshit that she's an assassin

Fuck, she looks amazing.

>Semi figures are already sold out or going for inflated prices
It hurts.

She is the worlds oldest poisoner. Sounds like a legitimate reason to be an Assassin to me.

HER NP IS FUCKING LAPUTA

She's a caster

it's less about her qualifications and more that as an Assassin she boasts spells and power that far surpasses any other caster in canon besides a Grand Servant

Why can't she be both? Dual Classing is fun and it's a lot less over used than shit like reality marbles.

That's because of Double Summon giving her access to her Hanging Gardens she would normally only have as Caster.

I stopped this crap on ep5 but Semi legit looks hot as fuck. If there is a single reason I can discount someone enjoying 2017 Typemoon stuff, its the high quality girls like this one, that are actually pretty rare from what I've seen of FGO

t. gestalt plebeian

>literally who
Modred is a literally who for everyone that is not English

Say what you want about F/GO, it's absolutely destroyed by Apo, Strange Fake and even Extella when it comes to costume design.
It's easy to make hot anime girls, but I wish they'd put a bit more effort into what they're wearing.

>That's because of Double Summon giving her access to her Hanging Gardens
How exactly does this work again?
So as a Assassin she couldn't have the Babylon Gardens?

Yeah, if she wasn't Double Summoned she'd just have Sikera Usum, which would be weaker without the Hanging Gardens.

anyone tries to argue with you that Shakespeare was a good writer, just point out that all of his plays were originally performed by hideous, smelly drag queens; those flowery words of Ophelia and Juliet spewing forth from the hairy chins of dung shovelers and reprobate lushes

It will destroy their image of him and his work forever.

>Double Summoned
There's these words again.
How exactly was she double summoned?

I think the reason she’s so unpopular with the fan base Is because she’s so over designed. Everyone else has simple outfits or are barely wearing anything at all. And as a character she has little to do

>Double Summon. The skill possessed by Assassin of “Red,” Semiramis. It is an underhanded skill that is only invoked when certain conditions are met during the summoning ritual, like a “command input on the title screen.”
>Of course, this kind of skill has some restrictions, with the three Knight classes (Saber, Archer and Lancer) and some of the extra classes (like Ruler, Shielder and Avenger) incapable of being applied to the Double Summon skill. In other words, only a combination of the Berserker, Caster, Assassin or Rider classes is possible.

> just point out that all of his plays were originally performed by hideous, smelly drag queens
You mean handsome young men who wouldn't look out of place in a modern theatre group.
If Shakes' company was good enough to perform for King James, do you really think they didn't bathe?

She has the Dual-Summon skill, letting her have the Class skills of both an Assassin and a Casters. I don't remember whether Amakusa summoned her that way or it's just a quirk of her Saint Graph.

>a movies writing is bad because it has bad actors in it

this is how stupid you sound rn

Well she's hotter so it's okay I guess.
Also Mordred needs a little punishment for hurting Fran

So she's actually a Caster and a Assassin?
That doesn't sound balanced at all.

She's pretty shit unless she gets the Hanging Gardens operational, which takes a lot of time and money.

>overdesigned
Shes fits right in with everyone

Bad actors can bring down an entire production

>and money.
Why?

Because you have to literally carve out billions of dollars worth of ancient ruins and artifacts from the middle east and ship them to somewhere to construct the Hanging Gardens of Babylon.

Because giant space laser fortresses aren't cheap?

She's still an Assassin, she just has the skills of a Caster. Dual Summon is a skill like any other, it has different effects depending on a hero's compatibility with it.

Being an Assassin doesn’t help her in the slightest.

This Double Summon nonsense is just there because the writer wanted both her and Shakespeare on the Red Team and Shakespeare’s too much of a poof to qualify for any other class. This was of course before FGO stretched the conditions for what a Spirt has to be to qualify as an Assassin

The amount of dirt from the middle east needed to preform the ritual is stated to "buy a small country." The more materials put into it, the stronger it gets.

You're shitting me. The hanging gardens are built with the actual artifacts that still existed in today's world?
I'm surprised there were even enough of them to make it happen.

wait how the heck did amakusa afford it then

>dirt
>expensive

How even? What? Is there platinum in it?

>Nasu said that all the rules he had set-up were made to be broken to keep the story interesting.

70 years exporting shit from Iraq.

Church is rich as fukk

By overhyping the Romanian Grail War so that his sugar daddies in the Church and Mage's Association were willing to pay for whatever he wanted.

Doujins when?

Did they just cut everything about her NP out of the anime and not explain?

>make 20 episodes of shit
>last 3 (4) episodes are actually incredibly good

Why do they do this?

I think so.

>Hey kid, want some Hero Creation EX

>fat brunette
>getting Fate doujins

Too plain. Too old!

Anime lives on this shit. They can't afford to make it look good all the time and because LNs are serialised the end of each book has to hook your attention.

merlin always comes off to me as a slimey trickster

They cut every NP and Skill explanation that wasn't verbal.

sasuga A-1
I dropped it since the pacing was terrible and they kept replying the same mediocre song for every situation great to know they cut out information on servants that would otherwise help the viewer know what the hell was up.

>I dropped it
The last 3 episodes have been really good though.

I'm pretty sure that both Merlin and Lancelot were only into the whole "help King Arthur" business for the pussy.

So who's fucking son is mordred anyway? Since she's not Arthur's (obviously).

daughter*

Look user. when your wizard friend gives you a dick sometimes things happen and your crazy sister ends up stealing your sperm.

Merlin used his wacky magecraft to give Arturia a penis

Arthurs. There was a magic futa cock involved.

Fate lever writing as usual.

Cheese Pizza?

>lever writing
>lever

>when you try to be sarcastic only to fuck it up
Step up user

She's the child of Saber and her half sister, Morgan le Fay. Saber was given a magic futa dick by Merlin to create offspring. Morgan stole futa Saber's sperm and used it to make a homunculus baby. Then she magiced it up so it would grow fast.

It's filled with pictures of Merlin crossdressing, dumb SEAmonkey.

Morgan screwed up and stole Kay’s sperm instead. It’s why Mordred is such a belligerent sperg.

Give me a break user, everyone needs to relax a bit before the hell that is the week.

That story is so ridicolous

Bullying you is relaxing to me.

Please kill whoever wrote this bullshit.

What a tragic character :(. Loved that scene where she was chasing the cat tho.

She's unpopular because she STILL isn't in Grand Order yet.

I love it when "true myth fans" get upset over a fictional universe.

It's more ridiculous that Saber was a canon futa and it's not brought up more. Like this is the same thing as Mathhew Broderick drove dunk and killed a woman and wasn't prosecuted. It should be mentioned once every Saber thread

If Saber wasn't such an autistic ruler, Mo-san would have lived a happy life

>I think the reason she’s so unpopular with the fan base Is because she’s so over designed. Everyone else has simple outfits or are barely wearing anything at all. And as a character she has little to do

She falls into Medea archetype, can't be pandered since she already had a love internet just like Medea. Also her role on the franchise is a expanded ver of Medea .

I can hardly believe that DW and TM makes such a ridiculous amount of money when they're absolute schmucks at market research. Sitting on Servants that people have wanted for an entire year, making shitty OCs when the entire Apo cast isn't even in the game yet, it's pathetic.

>love internet
You people need to get some sleep right the fuck now.

It's because no one actually likes saber(s).
The character is just pushed a lot by natsu and the people who run the fate franchise.

That's litterally it.

You mean like ALL actors from his era? Wow, I guess that makes all playwrights from that era hacks

Hello MAL user