ITT Unpopular Opinions: Get it off your chest!

Yuri on Ice was shit and I hate the characters. The story was good but I hate how they shoved gay shit in our faces.

Megumi > Erina.

Houseki no Kuni is CGI garbage.

Kill la Kill was awesome then and it's awesome now. Sup Forums's filled with contrarians that enjoy nothing.

Cross Ange was a genuinely good show

MoriMori looks great with short hair.

One Punch Man is obnoxiously boring shit and Mob Psycho did everything it did but better.

Kimi no Na wa was mediocre

MP is garbage for children that want to feel better about being losers, whereas OPM is actually a funny gag series with cool action and likable characters. Reigen is one of the worst characters I've ever seen.

Kimi no Na wa was cute but extremely cliché and overused.

I genuinely enjoyed the cast of Kyoukai no Kanata and the last three episodes except the last minute or so. It also has some of the best eye designs I've seen for an anime

Haruhi, Lucky Star and K-On are incredibly overrated and if you like them your opinion about other anime is worthless.
I've been watching anime since the 80's and I'm not a nostalgiafag, I can say every year few gems are better than the last.
People who pine for fansub days are dumb nostalgiafags and/or newfags who never suffered all the fucking retarded drama of the whiny manchildren that made up the community.

Is this the thread where we try to pass off normalfag opinions as "unpopular"?

2003 FMA -despite the increase in edge- was way better than brotherhood.

>nd the last three episodes except the last minute or so.
The last 4 episodes were really good, including the last minute. There was absolutely nothing wrong with it.

These threads are a staple of Sup Forums, silly newfag.

>Houseki no Kuni is CGI garbage.
That's just true.

Your opinions are shit.

It was normalfags first romance anime so of course they would have no standards.

As cancerous as they were, back in the old days tripfags still were more tolerable / better / entertaining than the average modern faggots in nurutu, "Big 3" , DBS threads

I swear i am not a tripfag

There's nothing wrong with a character being loved for being kind. Kind people are great. Just because you're inadequate, doesn't mean every character has to have a dozen attributes so it'll "make sense" to you.

Hell, people harp about Tenchi and every girl in the universe loves the dude because he's such a good guy.

If you browse and post in battle shounen threads, you're worse than a tripfag.

Grand Blue is literally pure unfiltered shit

>Mundane ass predictable joke
>Lel rook at mah exaggerated expression
>Now raugh

Literally Big Bang theory. If this shit got an anime by some miracle they better play a laugh track every 10 seconds

Elfen Lied is complete shit. All the characters there act like complete retards, in no way a real human would respond to the situations.
[spoilers] The girl is jealous her cousin is interested in a girl. The main character just forgives the girl who murdered his entire family. I watched it years ago so I don't remember much more, but it was so dumb I am still angry people recommend it. [/spoilers]

Dubs are usually better than subs

Most people on Sup Forums hate Elfen Lied.

That is a popular opinion

Kill yourself

Pretty much this entire thread is full of replies that are less "unpopular opinions" and more "look at how retarded I am" type stuff.

That's a very normalfag popular opinion, Toonami-kun.

Oh, I feel a little better now.

OPM is for children that want to feel cool for liking a show that "subverts" shounenshit, whereas MP is an uplifting coming of age story with interesting animation and characters that are more than just shitty gags.

>liking a show that "subverts" shounenshit
No, it's just a gag manga with some cool fights.

>characters that are more than just shitty gags.
Shitty mouthpieces that preach juvenile messages?

Two dudes on an anime board arguing about which shounenshit is better, is like going to a record store and seeing two guys argue over which Nickelback album is the best.

Nisekoi was legitimately good and people who complain about it only have themselves to blame for looking at it in all the wrong ways.

Kokou no Hito is actually an awful manga held up by a fanbase of pseudo-intellectuals.

>all battle-shounen is bad
You don't have to try so hard to fit in.

Nickelback is good

I fucking loved the ending to Kyoukai no Kanata. The movie ruined it.

>The movie ruined it.
I liked the show and haven't gotten around to the movie yet. What did it do that was so bad?

>butthurt Pablo
>shitmucher who likes Mob Psycho and Nickelback

Kuroko no Basuke is a top tier sports shonen and not gay at all

Anime fags are degenerates and should be killed on sight. Sup Forums quality would be massively improved if it was a manga only board

Smartphone is my favorite isekai of the year.
It's fun, with a high rewatchability factor.

>romance anime
>being on any standard 'good' to begin with

Unpopular Opinions please.

Isekai can be good but the authors need to get some writing talent and stop with the shameless wish fulfillment.

I really like the new Kino no Tabi.

It just cocks up some half-assed reason why Mirai returned and added some memory loss bullshit on top of it.

>butthurt Pablo
No, but I'm guessing you're a SEA monkey.

Shounenshit is usually more enjoyable than slice of life moeshit.

Mangaonlyfags are pseudo-intellectual retards that limit themselves out of some misplaced sense of superiority they get from readying shitty scanlations in poor quality. I actually translate manga (and don't do a shit job) and every time I see the kinds of people that manga-only threads attract, it just makes me want to stop.

>It just cocks up some half-assed reason why Mirai returned
But in the show they explained that her blood was inside of him and had her "soul" in it, and that the body of a yomu/yokai could be willed into existence. Did the movie change that?

Delicious Cake is sweeter than Lolipops.

>Did the movie change that?
I honestly don't remember. I just remember the reason she was able to return felt disappointing compared to the mystery that the show left behind. The movie itself felt really tacked on and unnecessary.

There hasn't been a good battle shounen for decades. Slice of Life shows are still good occasionally.

>mystery that the show left behind
Unless they radically changed it, I don't feel like there was a ton of mystery. They just didn't say it outright at the end despite setting up all the pieces that would explain it.

I agree with you, not a battle shounens are bad. The threads sure as fuck are though.

>The threads sure as fuck are though.
Oh yeah they're depressingly bad. You used to be able to talk about Dragonball on Sup Forums if the thread wasn't some retard from Sup Forums posting about dubbed DBZ on Toonami, but now the dumb spics in the DBS threads have ensured that no one will ever be able to discuss Dragonball here again.

>They just didn't say it outright at the end despite
That's what I meant by the mystery. You can think of any reason you want to, but you'll never know exactly why because the show ended right there. It felt conclusive yet open enough for interest to remain.

SAO was actually pretty good and one of the reasons why Sup Forums dislikes it is because it's popular.

It was so bad I could not remember what happened. They had so many terrible plot points that did not make sense.

Hibike was trite (both seasons)

Nichijou isn't funny.

But this is true.

>No, it's just a gag manga with some cool fights.
Okay, I'll concede. I probably just read the manga wrong because I'm retarded.
>Shitty mouthpieces that preach juvenile messages?
Most of the cast is juvenile though, so this isn't really a flaw. And if you're talking about Reigen his smartass preachiness is the point and is in line with his character. The scene in the final ep where he calls everyone out for acting like children was funny. In the post before I was mostly referring to Mob and Ritsu's mutual envy (which I found more interesting than any of the character dynamics in OPM).

Digimon Adventure 02 is excellent. So is Digimon Adventure tri.

>I probably just read the manga wrong because I'm retarded.
Quads don't lie.

>And if you're talking about Reigen
Yes, Reigen and his "I'm an adult and let me teach you what it means to be an adult and let me tell you how those guys are not adults and what I'm saying now is super mature and important.

>Digimon Adventure 02 is excellent.
Come on now, this just isn't believable.

Fate apocrypha is good

>Megumi > Erina.
It could've been an unpopular opinion if it was the other way around.

Kekkai Sensen is seriously one of the worst anime I have ever seen, and I have already seen over 5000 anime.

I thought Plastic Memories was garbage.

But this is true.

I thought that was obvious

This is bait you don't actually believe that

There is objectively nothing wrong with isekai

The fuck, if you skip the first 20 episodes of 02 then it's even better than 01.

Danganronpa 3 was good.

>overrated
Of course.
>if you like them your opinion about other anime is worthless
Oh, you're a retard.

>being retarded

It's ok, we understand you have autism

SAO II was pretty good, SAO 1 really wasn't very good user.

Fooly Cooly is trash
Mushishi is a shitter version of Bartender
Fmab is better than FMA
Code Geass is really really good
Madoka Magica is the most annoying show ive ever seen

3-gatsu is a terrible adaptation of a decent manga. Fuck shaft

Magi while not a masterpiece, is better than most other battle shonen manga.

I hate the waifu concept, both the old and modern way of using it.

It's lighthearted. Don't be a faggot.

I want to see more of my fetish in anime.

Medaka Box, Negima, The World that Only God Knows were literally pure unfiltered shit and i am glad they all faded into fucking oblivion now

>tfw no Belldandy in your life
Why live

I think Your Name was a good movie but I don't get the hype around it. It's like Japan has never seen The Butterfly Effect.

Ugly as fuck, face looks like a literal ape

>Wanna be mentally castrated and lied to almost through your whole life for some reason

Degenerate

I agree with you.

kill yourself

I think spoonfeding inst that bad on "one-page-threads"

That's not an unpopular opinion at all.

Kill yourself

I dont belive in all the elitism with sadpanda, batoto, streaming or the goddess, it doesnt matter where people watch/read their weeb stuff, is not like that changes the never-ending shitposting.

user please delete this and get help.

moeshit alone cant justify a serie being good.

japan is a social hell hole but I still love their entretaiment industry.

>Mangaonlyfags are pseudo-intellectual retards

the same could be say about Animeonlyfags, and people that watch both things without REALLY favoring one side are rare.

I'd take pseudo intellectuals fags over the casual retarded anime only fags all day everyday

i love shonen trash, i love guro trash, i love psycho trash, i love mecha trash, i love trash trash, i love moe trash, i love all of this trash equally, because i am a giant faggot, and i love it

"Pure gyaru" needs to die down. I don't need turbo sluts, but nothing but clueless vanilla chicks is boring.