Dragon Ball Super

He is fucking horrible at ringing people out.
He is a shitty team player who only expects his teammates to handle situations that they can not.
It is a horrible strategist who forgets that it is not a competition that has the highest level of power, but to have as many teammates as possible alive.
It is a hole of the walking frame for the previous arch. Why did not he stop Goku Black from killing the gods of Universe 11?
He has less personality than Goku Black and Zamasu and is a legitimately lesser threat than both.
Why do people like Jiren again? He is garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/1s3c9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kiero posters suck.

use the catalog you underage dumbass

In for a BRAND NEW type of SHITPOSTING:

Katopeslaposting!

Leave 18 to me.

Did he deserve it?

He deserves to be a bandit

His humiliation would have been far greater had he participated.

He lets everyone else tire out and he can one shot everyone in 1 minute

this tourney sucks

Cell is for ______

What was the point of this scene?

Thank god it’s only one more episode until U11 vs U7

This arc has been unbelievably bad

to show jiren going behind goku without goku noticing it at all

Succing up androids

No way really?

>He has less personality than Goku Black and Zamasu and is a legitimately lesser threat than both.
Jiren wouldn't get thwarted by pic related

you asked what the point of the scene was, there it is retard

But why would Jiren flex like that?

Fresh oc from honey user

Leave U7 to me.

>flex

Twitter is the other way marcus

DBS episodes are literal shitposts of anime

I got this guys

>hora hora

I'll be keeping that audio.

Leave jobbing to me dad!

>Why do people like Jiren again?
Because he has the best reaction images

gohan? more like knock off-han

What kind of upsets me about this episode is how stupid U3 looks. The episode more or less starts with their kai bragging about how just waiting everything out worked swimmingly for his team... and then he sends them to attack U7 and all of them except Paparoni get eliminated (and he's up next week, that's for certain). This is incredibly stupid, not only because he wasted all of his fighters but because it was a dumb move even if it succeeded. Let's say his squad somehow managed to eliminate all of U7, what would be their next step? They KNOW they can't take on Jiren. They also have the second highest number of warriors (5, against U7's 6 and U11's 3). The intelligent thing to do is to watch U11 and U7 duke it out and hope to win by either having the most men standing left or by eliminating either Goku or Jiren (whoever survives) when they're weakened. Of course the argument to be made is "B-But Goku must win! It's Dragonball!" but even that argument is invalid. You could still have U3 attempting and failing to avoid combat, rather than going on the offensive and challenging U7. That way they'd at least be trying to act intelligently.

In fact, the team that's currently waiting everything out is U11. The team with the LEAST warriors. The team with the MOST reason to go on the offensive. Has everyone forgotten the fucking rules? Have they forgotten that there's a time limit, and that the winner is decided by how meny men are still in the arena?

>in this week of Dragon Ball Supah: Jiren gets dosed!

So U3 is acting retarded just like all the other universes besides 11? Seems par for the course with this arc

WHAT THE FUCK IS FRIEZA DOING THERE'S ONLY 10 MINUTES LEFT AND HE HASNT DONE SHIT

reminder
streamable.com/1s3c9

Can somebody post that smug Vegeta from this weekend's episode?

who can't Goku beat right now

>just like all the other universes besides 11?

Just think, they could have kept both Krillin and Piccolo still and nothing would have mattered, Roshi did his due, Tien did the best he could do with how little people give a shit about him but Piccolo and Krillin went out like retards.

Then tehre's this crappy episode, Beerus remembering Gohan's name, Gohan getting praise and he accomplished absolutely nothing. The only way that could have been worth it is if Gohan actually pushed the getter robo off the ledge and just before the official ring out, the doctor fused himself into them for that big form and because Gohan used up all of his energy in that blast, he's defenseless from an attack and then Goku and Vegeta step in along with everyone else ending the episode. I don't understand it, are they afraid Japan will burst into flames if someone other than Goku or Vegeta doesn't beat the universes final boss character?

I hope nobody is expecting 17.18,Frieza, Gohan or Vegeta's assaults next week to matter

>mfw lizardfags thought /muhemperuh/ would actually do something of note before the end

we get to see him fight next episode and then get rekt by Jiren like everyone else that’s not named Son Goku

Yeah, if you watch it as episodes in a row it's not THAT bad (still fucking stupid though) but when you realize that's LITERALLY two minutes it's fucking stupid.

MODE CHANGE!
Whirlwind Speed Mode!
Transformation Complete!
In speed mode, I can move 300 times as fast.

yeah except they have Jiren so they can afford petty losses such as that literal who

As long as their strongest fighters are still left it doesn’t matter same with U7

I want a doujin of goku fucking caulifla and kale while chichi is bound to a chair watching

MODE CHANGE!
The Raging Battle Mode!
Transformation Complete!
In Battle Mode, my attacks are 300 times stronger than usual.

17 and 18 ring somebody, why the hell didn't they go help Gohan,then or at least throw out the doctor? Why was he allowed to rant so much? I can understand Vegeta and Goku not caring about him but Freiza or the androids should have taken advantage of how open he was as he clearly has no battle power. Could have had a scene of Freiza finger blasting him away because he's ranting was annoying and getting in the way of his enjoyment of the fight but nope, everyone not Goku and Vegeta just decide to cop a squat as Gohan desperately tries to pretend to matter.

Where my Jirenbros at?

MODE CHANGE!
The whirlwind, the raging Ultimate Mode!
Transformation Complete!
In Ultimate Mode, my attacks are 300 times faster and stronger than usual.

>hyped for frieza being in the ToP
>he doesn't do anything
it's not fair

>could have had 18 get eliminated by Brianne and Piccolo be taken down by Damon in a not-stupid way
>U7 would then have as many people left as U3, forcing them to go on the offensive and making it reasonable

So easy, but absolutely everyone had to have a big moment.

if Aniraza doesnt drop U7 to 3 characters I will lose my shit.

Also anyone getting sick of the kamehameha ring outs? I mean for fuck sake just PUNCH THE SHIT OUT OF THEM WITH ENOUGH FORCE TO SEND THEM FLYING NO MORE BLUE BEAMS OF BORINGNESS. Fuck

You can make threads whenever the fuck you want to, no generals allowed.

how are they going to have a giant like aniraza be on the bench?

I'm glad for all the screentime he's gotten, but I want to see a real fight with Freeza, not just him bullying some zako.

"Jirenfags" are fucking pathetic.

The really stupid thing is how irrational the robots fight, when they battle you they should be attacking you nonstop not giving you a chance to monologue to catch your breath. When the mechazord had "teleports behind you" Gohan it should have constantly pummel the shit out of him until he couldnt move then throw him out the ring. It also bullshit that robot couldnt sense BASE GOKU AND VEGETA and thus could easily dodge their counter attack. God this series is so fucking stupid.

whaaaaaaat?

why

Noice.

Have faith in Frieza-sama.
He'll win it for all of us.

Does he have a shitposting mode?

t. gokutard

Yeah, all of the "let's just stand here and let the ring leader talk instead of knocking him out" stuff felt like shades of GT.

You heard me, the mods got rid of generals so now we can have 3 up at the same time if we really want to.

because the actual character has no personality of note for faggots to latch on to and avatarfag as.

they’ve been doing this since the original DB you stupid child

He will probably unfuse

>Falseflagger gets bored now that U6 has been completely blown out
>Falseflagger targets the Jirenbros and tries to start a shitposting war
Get lost. You'll all be dealt with soon enough. Us Jirenfriends don't have to stoop to your level to authenticate /ourguy/.

anyone got lewds of Jiren? Maybe lewds of Jiren and Goku or Vegito?

Justice always prevails

I miss her.

Katopesla vs Jiren when?

>creepy Cell doing it instead of nigga Cell
Immersion ruined.

but creepy cell gives it a nice change of pace

I don't give a fuck

We can only wait for the manga to somewhat fix this mess.

Jirenfriends are the best posters in these shitty threads.

Least cancerous, most chill, and the documented saviors of ending Caulifla-vs-Gohan shitposting wars.

I for one welcome Jiren as the victor of the ToP.

he doesn’t you and OP just have shit taste

Can’t fix that

>look at the OP
There's your problem right there, user.

OP is always a faggot.

This episode was a can of air freshener after last week's smelly dog turd. Loved the battles going on! The Androids against Viara, Gohan going all out on the robots and finally the megazord, and finally the 3 Saiyans going all out! Loved it! Next week looks weird. Anizara looks crazy, and doth my eyes deceive me or is Frieza going to ACTUALLY FIGHT!? Fine episode. Not the best, but not last week

He is shit. Ooooo Muh strong eyes and justice kek get erased faggot

Think he would of been a good fighter if he wasn't injured?

redd*t is that way ->

>no response besides stale memes

Oh my sweet child

A lot better than last week's episode, but overall just average. I'm glad they didn't wipe out U3 this episode and that the fight will continue. I don't think anyone expected U3 to last this long, but the robots are pretty interesting, and the fact that the entirety of U7 (even Freeza) has to fight them means they must be insanely strong. It's refreshing since we've had so much weak fodder for the past however many episodes except for Kefla.

have to agree it was nice seeing the saiyan trio as well

Easily a highlight

18fags BTFO

>phoneposter

>Can't understand a show for Japanese 6-year-olds so he watches reviews

He doesn't want to even be there. He just wants the wish at the end of it.

he said he's weaker than caulifla, though he'd probably be better than botamo and magetta if he went super saiyan

why is vegeta such a gohanfag?

>watching geekshit
>watching DB tubers

these threads would improve by 20% if the underages would fuck off o reddit where they belong

Why would Jiren have contact to the Kaioshin 24/7?

Even then you think Jiren can teleport around the universe instantly like Goku Black?

It's good when your guy is canonically confirmed to be the strongest.

I understand why people are jealous and angry but it won't change anything. If their favorite character spent more time training and less time asspulling new transformations maybe they would be as strong as Jiren is in his base. We still haven't even seen him really use Ultra Instinct beyond maybe 1 second yet, either.

As Belmod stated, "Jiren will never lose, no matter who his opponent is."

it was love at first sight

>fuck off to reddit
That's the problem, they are browsing Shiddit and coming here at the same time. They won't leave.

>fuck off o reddit

The ending shot with them all standing there and 18 missing is the main reason people think she will be out.

>Takahashi animating jiren in 122
Where my jirenbros at

Quick, post the REAL power chart