Is this actually worth watching?

is this actually worth watching?

Is anything worth watching?

I don't know what it is, but no, it's not.

Haruhi is great in here, but no, that´s not enough to save it.

Sure, it's fine. It's nothing compared to the original, but there's nothing offensively bad about it. The characters are all still really likeable and the little arc that starts in episode 10 as cool.

it's not very good, but people defend season2 which is a giant meme

theres an arc towards the end that is nice

If you like the main show it's ok, but nothing special, pretty generic except for a few episodes. The seiyus are the same though which is great

Watch and find out nigger.

I actually prefer this Nagato to OG timeline.
She seems more real.

No

That makes her less in-character though.

She's really shallow compared to Disappearance Nagato which seemed more interesting and sensible.

No. We may as well be blind.

By the way, author is starting new manga on January. Title is Urushiha Sarara wa Koi Nado Shinai (Sarara Urushiha Isn't Into Romance).

It won't have Haruhi in a hot spring so I don't care.

Only if you want to get that "Endless Eight" taste out of your brain would I recommend it, otherwise I'd advise you against this course of action.

Yeah, someday in the rain is again the best episode.

I like them both

>make a spinoff series focused around a specific character
>but lobotomize them and turn them into someone completely different

It's cute and fun. Don't let anyone else tell you differently.

no

it's shit

the old anime was leagues better, and i miss watching the movie for the first time, i wish i could turn back the clock and experience haruhi all over again but the universe isn't so kind it seems

the butchered character designs should make it obvious enough
it's shite

TAHKII

Taaki posting aside, this show is fucking awful.

Of course. More haruhi is always worth watching

Do you not know what a spin-off is? Do you think this was done any differently for Churuya-san or Haruhi-chan? It's interesting because it shows what the characters would be like in alternate universes, if the main series is the core of those characters than the other series are extensions of those.

Well its Yuki centered so if thats your fav character go for it. As a haruhi-fag myself i loved when kyon cucked yuki for haruhi :^)

its worth it if only for ponytail haruhi

This, thoguh I would say more like "If you like the whole series including Haruhi-chan and Churuya-san it's ok", ie. you can accept comedic spinoffs and appreciate small references and the original voice cast (which was definitely the biggest selling point for me).
Having Asakura and Tsuruya as more fleshed-out characters is also nice and even the basic story + execution is slightly better than in average rabucoms.

watch season one in original airing order. let it sit for a week, then come back and watch the whole thing in chronological order.

that's how it was meant to be viewed.

If you skip the first step you'll have zero understanding for why Haruhi was great and loved. The reason why Haruhi lost it's mojo so fast, was because after 5 or so years no one watched it in origional airing order anymore, and just watched season 1 + season 2 in chronological order, and couldn't figure out why anyone gave a fucking care for the series.

Kyoani made a brilliant decision to mix up the order of season 1, and by watching the mess in chronological order the show rapidly loses its charm.

No, Haruhi lost steam because it's not even being made anymore, peop'le loved the anime, the movie and the novels, but it's hard to give a shit when the author just won't bother anymore.

Nope

No just skip it it's shit

Eh, it's okay. People only shit on it because it wasn't what they were expecting.
Don't watch if your only reason is that you want more Haruhi.

It's okay, just don't be an idiot and expect it to be Haruhi s3