Do we need to update this?

Do we need to update this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ulen_126
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. They're all shit except JoJo.

Yeah, take off HxH and One Piece. Hell, just call it the shit 8.

>HxH
O

>except Jojo

Jojo is the worst manga there

MY

Jojo is the worst one tho

jojo is garbage
thank god that the anime is now dead

Why is a literally who series like Gash Bell always rated highly by one autist here

Like at the time this was probably made Gintama was still running.

>One
And it got 300 chapters and a (shitty) adaptation with 150 episodes, I wouldn't call it literally who

Not to mention the card game (despite how fucking retarded it was) and merch actually sold well. Way better than the Jew ponzi scheme that Togashi probably has for HxH that Shueisha and Madhouse have to fork over to him.

>literally who
You mean in America. In Japan and Latin America it is still very popular. with dedicated fanbases still existing and fan art being produced to this very day. I have 20 twitter accounts I follow that exclusively only make Gash Bell fanart. The characters still get nendos and figures to this very day despite the manga ending almost a decade ago.

Meanwhile Bleach is slowly being phased out of existence.

What retard made this and forgot to include Dragon Ball?

>Gash Bell

>I have 20 twitter accounts I follow that exclusively only make Gash Bell fanart
Link that shit please

>The characters still get nendos
I've never seen a gash bell nendo, link?

>Latin America
I'm a spic and I just know Gash Bell exists, most people not even that. Not only did we get it after the anime boom, but we got the 4kids version. Barely anyone bothered with it.

it was on fucking toonami in america, it's hardly literally who

Your argument is fucking wrong. You should feel ashamed for even doing this.

>Hunter x Hunter
>Good

>Gash Bell
>Good

Nostalgiafag alert. Also Bleach had 4 good arcs and 2 bad ones.

>Being phased out
>author wanted to put the series to rest
>Makes sure there is no shitty sequel series

Maybe next time, don't judge a manga based on the fact that the editorial department wants a shitty sequel nobody wanted like Naruto.

HXH fag try to be relevant but not. O my rubber nen

t. redditard waifufags

jojo is reddit garbage

t. redditard falseflagger

O

Change JoJo for Captain Tsubasa and we're good.

RUBBER

Damn. This is actually completely accurate.

MEM

take out HxH from the grand 4. That should get some serious deductions for its ridiculous hiatuses that would never be acceptable for almost every other manga series.

Not him. But here you go for one of them. Once you follow this guy you will find a shit ton. I just just retweet them. Sorry if you are already or sleep.
twitter.com/ulen_126

The figures? Hmm can't really help you there. Try the figurine threads. Sometimes the girl I just gave you her account post them on her twitter. Check with her or her followers or fellow artists.
There's alot of fucking fanart of Zeon.

I honestly give up on trying to take you guys seriously.
Do people here even accept any type of HxH/OP criticism?Are you old enough to accept criticism and not moan like a petulant child when someone doesn't agree with your opinion?

Most of that "criticism" IS the moaning of petulant children.

Grand 1 :
One Piece

Shit 7 :
The rest

>4 good arcs
1. Soul society
2. uhh... Soul society
3. and Soul society?
4. ???

The shit 8.

MY

I'd say, all battle shounen are shit, especially the long-running ones.

There are plenty of retarded asspull stand powers that you could pick, and you managed the worst possible example. A character being able to turn themselves into strings makes sense, this is merely an extension of that. Star Finger, half the shit that Crazy Diamond did, and everything that Gold Experience did are far worse than something which actually makes sense.

>HxH
>Gash Bell
>not good
The state of Bleachfags.

>it's not that I'm ignorant, it's that this is obscure

No, you're just a know nothing.

Let's be real here
Shit:
>tokyo ghoul
>black clover

Grand:
>one piece
>hxh
>hero academia
>shingeki no kyojin

Black Clover is not bad enough to be on the same scale as Tokyo Ghoul and Fairy Tail.
Hero Academia is not good enough to be on the same scale as One Piece and Hunter X Hunter.

But it's only six then.

Pre soul society is pretty chill. All the other arcs are copy paste Soul Society.

BNHA is just good, though.

>dues ex machine the story
That's bad user

replace HxH with BNHA

Tfw all are shit compared to Dragon Ball

SHIT 4:
Reborn!, Fairy Tail, Bleach, Black Clover

GOOD 4:
Shingeki no Kyojin, Gash Bell, Naruto, Boku no Hero Academia

GRAND 4:
JoJo, One Piece, FMA, HxH

Even Psyren was better than BNHA. and Psyren was part of the shit 5. Together with Fairy Tail, Bleach, Naruto and Hitman Reborn.

Yen

BnHA Fags actually believe that their shit manga is good.

Worst niggers on Sup Forums. That trash wasn't even mentioned.

If its so bad, why is MHA getting new material but HxH always on hiatus? Hunter can barely keep itself alive

I know that heroturds are fucking retarded, but this is a new level of delusion.

said the guy who's show isn't even fucking airing

>being this much of a contrarian brainlet

her is your (you)s heronigger. keep eating shit and sucking the hack author's cock.

said the HXfaggotry fag

is yours even an author when he never writes?

>everyone who doesn't like jojo is a waifufag

God you people are fucking autistic.

Kenichi needs a lower than shit tier

>>tokyo ghoul
>shounen

>kenichi
TAKE IT BACK

BnHA is Beet tier at best

HxH is so good it doesnt have material for 20 years straight and still is top in the polls

he's a herotard. did you expect from them to know the difference between shonen and seinen?

Is HxH even a battle shounen?
Fighting seems to be a very background part of it most of the time.

Even after a hiatus, HxH volume sells the double of a hero shit volume. Your shit manga is so bad. Get a decent taste, retard.

Nobody cares about Kenichi or Meme Bell. Replace Ken with Black Clover and replace Gash Bell with Yu Yu Hakusho

reminder that discordians walk amongst us, pretending to hate shit they like to keep their shitty capeshit fandoms alive.

>tokyo ghoul
>Shounen
Always knew Bnhafags were dumb but this takes it to another level.

>baiting with an obviously photoshopped picture
try harder user.

herotards are disgusting. I hope their theards start get banned like the narudo threads back in the day.

i always forget that, but it doesn't even matter at this point. it's the new bleach. its complete garbage. it belongs in a shonen magazine.
even shingeki makes for a better "seinen" and has more mature themes than this does now.

also the people shitting on bnha are mentally ill. i don't even like it that much but you have to be mentally ill to be this biased against it.

you have to be retard to think that BnHA is good and put in the same tier as HxH, OP, Jojo and Gash. especially after the last two arcs.

to be honest i don't really think it's on the same level. that's why it's called "grand" and not "good".
gash bell is also not on that level imo.

actually i really don't think black clover, kenichi and naruto are on the same level on the bad side either.
i just really want to shit on TG and bleach

>no boku no hero academy on grand 4

shit list

>jojofags are BnHa haters

Makes you really think.

I'm still fucking mad because of Kenichi's ending.

Come on guys don't fall for this shit.

You'd have to be mentally ill to think Bnha is any better than Tokyo Ghoul. Both are trash series and nowhere good.

>BAWWWW OPFAGS ARE PICKING ON US I-IT'S BECAUSE THEIR SERIES SUCKS
>BAWWWW HxHFAGS ARE PICKING ON US I-IT'S BECAUSE THEIR SERIES SUCKS
>BAWWWW JOJOFAGS ARE PICKING ON US I-IT'S BECAUSE THEIR SERIES SUCKS
I like BNHA and the vitriol against it is fucking retarded but so are you.

>being a retarded jojofag

Everyone hates YOU bnhafags.

Looks like Gay Priest is here!

Don't, it's shit. It's one of thw trash shows Sup Forums memes you to watch.

shonen is actually the best kind of show. for what is demanded of the traget audience (8-18 year olds), its pretty high stuff in comparision to what is expected to be liked by adults.

>Do we need to update this?
do it with current running shonens

>Shit 4:
Black clover
BnHA
Boruto
NnT
>Grand 4:
One piece
HxH
JoJo
Promised neverland

HxH is trash, complete overhyped garbage, except for Isaac netero.
One piece is good but the filler is trash
naruto was good until shipuuden
bleach was good until it dragged on past aizen
jojo is only good for the memes, but of course there are A LOT of memes
fairy is not good, but lucy and enza a cute
kenichi was decent and not really a long running shonen

do any new shounen actually still get made with constant weekly episodes?

seems like 26 episodes every year like american shows

This was made when all of them were still ongoing

we're living in a weird time where studios don't want to do filler arcs
and most anime episodes are generally 4 chapters per episode
if a show were to do 1 episode a week for forever they'd end up like one piece only covering 1 chapter per episode, and let's be honest here, nobody wants that

An institutionalized youth knowing about perfect energy distribution and Moebius strings is a bit of an asspull; I bet Araki had just read about that shit in a magazine and HAD to put it in the next chapter

>people still don't remember why its called "big 3"
>they think its just "the best 3"

kill me

Objectively they ARE the best three
subjectively they are not the best three

Black clover and/or One Piece for shit.

>>we're living in a weird time where studios don't want to do filler arcs

more like the producers responding to the decline of TV ratings and less glamorous airing times.

the studio have no say in that shit...

Objectively you have cancerous taste
subjectively you have cancerous taste

Still need a shonen like Detective Trap from Bakuman.

We need more Kaitos

They are called the big 3 because they are the 3 titles that saved jump from being cancelled. Honestly I don't remember the originals at this time, I think they were YYH, DB/Z, and something else.

Kenshin?

Before Saint Saiya and HnK