escapistmagazine.com/news/view/116164-Science-Explains-Tsundere-Appeal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because its cute

because they make a good sex partner

brats are cute
tsundere past middle school is just called being a bitch

Because they are fun to self insert as.

Bitches are cute.

because on the relative scale of anime waifus they're more believable than moe moe trash that just loves you('re self insert) for no reason, AND more comforting than the 'waifus' in deconstructive anime that exist to show how pathetic the viewer is.

>brats are cute

no

>tsundere past middle school is just called being a bitch

tsundere is cuter outside of middle school dipshit

tsundere is like the same concept as sweet & sour, we like it because it's fucking awesome

>escapistmagazine.com/news/view/116164-Science-Explains-Tsundere-Appeal

SCIENCE.

the protagonist and love interest don't get along at first but they start to secretly like each other
old as piss storytelling technique

alternatively, the industry capitalizes on their significant demographic that got made fun of by girls in school and has inferiority complex

This honestly.
In elementary and middle school it's okay and cute. They're young, they don't know any better, it makes sense for them to be confused that much about their feelings because of how immature they are.
High school into adulthood though, it's just cringy, they should really know better by then and stop acting so immature. It's not cute its just needless and annoying.

The reason that we find it cute is just because that we as readers already know that those girls love the MC.

Because 2d. Try meeting a 3d and see if you still want any interaction with her after the slightest hint of unfriendliness.

We don't.
The only people who like tsundere are losers who desperately want to believe that the people who hate them want to fuck/get fucked by them and irl bitches who lack the ability to show how they really feel without putting up a big front

It's not cute. It's infuriating and does the exact opposite of make us like you.

>meeting a 3d

n-no thanks

It's mostly teenagers that like tsunderes.
On Sup Forums at least.

I don't like them, but they make me want to bone them. It's a cursed existence.

what kind of manchild likes the moe moe blob bullshit girl character that fawns over the MC like he's GOD??? that's unrealistic and i like to self insert to a point in anime so ur wrong and u should die

My waifu is tsundere. I love her very much because that attitude of hers keeps me on my toes.

It's because men who are treated with disdain from the opposite sex want to fantasize that they way their treated is a form of affection.

So rather than face reality in which women will only look at them with disgust and hatred, they choose to hold on to an illusion that what women display is just a facade for amorous love. And the anime industry is all to happy to take advantage of these men.

B-baka, it's not like I like Tsunderes, or anything...

I like Chitoge because she's just like me. Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humour.

Memes aside, I don't think is right. I like tsundere, at least when they're well written, because I like to insult people, so it's only natural I would want someone I'd feel comfortable insulting after they insulted me.

Of course, I'm not a Japanese male, so I don't really know why they like them.

Tsundere is how real girls act when they're interested, it's the most closest to real life, albeit it's still pretty fucking far.

A good tsundere means that there's a clear track for character development. Rarely does any actual development occur, but when it does its a beautiful thing.

Because they are super cute and usually are the purest 2D girls due to their transparent personality.

The change from tsun to dere is the most satisfactory feeling in the existence of humankind, also the biggest the tsun the greatest the satisfaction when it changes to dere, there is no losing here.

I'm almost 30 and my waifu is a tsundere. An eternal loli tsundere even.

round of applesauce for this dude

Usually, girls are hiding the fact that they hate you, and putting on a pleasant facade to be polite.

It's a nice reversal of fortune for there to be a girl who hides that fact that she loves you and puts up a facade of hatred.

because people have shit taste

And here we have the prime example of someone with shit taste.

>tamed tsunderes

They're the best!

We all know you actually like us. ;)

I mean look at her.

Yui is best girl and best waifu, Fuck you japan and fuck you haruna

Because Sup Forums is full of beta males

When done correctly, tsundere can be great. Chitoge is not a good tsundere. She's violent and overly critical.This is called a bitch.

An example of a good tsundere would be Rin Tohsaka. She is not violent (except for Grail War stuff, and non canon stuff like Carnoval Phantasm). She only criticizes Shirou when it is justified, so when he's being thick headed, or autistically heroic.

So a good tsundere is just a girl who doesnt immediately fall for the MC, and has trouble expressing her feelings when she does fall for him. No bitchiness.

I only like tsundere when they're cute enough to get away with it
Chitoge is one of those
Taiga is not, I want to kick that midget's face in

>has trouble expressing her feelings when she does fall for him. No bitchiness
Chitoge becomes this in the home stretch of the manga, it's why there wasn't as big of a shitstorm on Sup Forums when it ended

But beta males is the exact kind of people that doesn't like them.

>Anno: people prefer Rei because they can't handle strong women
>Sup Forums: if you like Asuka you're a beta cuck
The eternal question!

She got better toward the end, yes, but that doesnt excuse her behavior for the bulk of the series.

But she was cute during the run of the series to.

Raku is not great either. Liking that doormat and not admitting to himself Chitoge is superior.

Everyone in this thread is wrong.
I like tsunderes because I want to be verbally abused by a girl, but also be comforted by her as well.

They piss me off, but that anger arouses me. I'm sure this is very unhealthy.

>Why people love Tsundere so much?

Men instinctively think that the fruit which has an outer coating of thorns will be sweeter than the fruit which has its flesh exposed for easy consumption.

After all, the thorns must be guarding something precious, or why would they be there?

I have this strange thing where I blush really easily. For example if someone makes a small joke about me that I'm not expecting, my face will become flushed.
This has kind of led me to having a humiliation fetish, and tsunderes can definitely fit into that.

What is it all about?

>being this wrong

>betas don't know how fun it is to turn a bitch into YOUR bitch

This.

Facts are facts.

>mostly 18-24
>teen

This is why Tsundere are fun. Usually the Tsundere is a hard bitch to everyone, not just their Senpai, but once that Senpai gets her heart all doki-doki and the pen0r enters vag00 they become your fluffy, cuddly attack dog.

>tsuntoddlers are illiterate

figures

>most of Sup Forums's userbase are college and older
>most that like tsundere college age
Prove me wrong, senpai.

The chart literally proves you wrong retard. Too bad you can't read.

>79
>355
Okay, senpai. Whatever you say.

I don't understand it myself, but I love it so fucking much.

I love them because my life boring and dull. I seek spices and lively elements to fill the lifeless void. Plus, tsunderes fuck like tigers in bed and I have a thing for sexual tension.

also this.

People who don't like tsundere's are just being tsuntsun themselves.

they give life to my dull world. However, I would hate settling down with one, case in point. Onodera is someone I would pursue for a lifelong relationship.

The hardest the path the greatest the landscape, I see, there's wisdom in this thread.

I generally hate tsunderes. But I like pic related. Not physically abusive, has genuine reasons to be pissed and eventually apologises for her behaviour. Are there anymore likable tsunderes?

>Not physically abusive

The amount of 5'0 omega-males on this board who genuinely get upset at the idea of women playfully hitting them is fucking pathetic

I'm a guy. It's pretty natural to like the idea of dominating cute girls who play hard to get. There's great satisfaction to enjoy at the end of a conquest quest.

If you are already on the point to "settle down" with one then you are already on a magnificent lifelong relationship with her.

Tsundere heroines are great
But what about Tsundere x Tsundere?

A lot of tsuns go far beyond play fighting user.

Such romances are patrician.

Because kaze no stigma taught me that they are fun to tease.
Curse the Japanese flu

Tsundere x tsundere is always the most godly couple in my book.

Which type is the loveliest and which is the cutest?

Because I love a girl with a bit of fire to her.

Classic tsundere for loveliest. Tsunaho for cutest.

maou isn't tsundere

>he doesn't know
LN, bro.

Invalid by absence of blastoise.

Wait isn't she flat?

What's the difference between tsundora and kutsundere

I'm up to date with translations, and there were only few moments when maou was tsun toward emi, most of the time he is the 'nice' one.

Ku should be kuu there. Those girls have kuu traits. Tsundora is such that instead of dere that you'd expect, you get a icy chill that freezes the surrounding and jokes. Although I think Silver should belong be considered a kuutsundere.

Recall the scene where Emi overheard him in volume 12. The front that confessed to is one that puts up for Emi's sake.

Having a nice conversation with a nice person is psychologically boring. Talking to a cunt and watching them warm up to you activates your almonds.

Only faggots hate tsunderes

>Recall the scene where Emi overheard him in volume 12.
You mean that conversation when gabriel baited him into showing his true feelings or conversation with lailah on stairs (which I believe was in later volumes).
>The front that confessed to is one that puts up for Emi's sake.
True, but he does it only when emi needs some impulse to act, e.g. him trying to bait her into applying to work at fake mcdonalds. In pic from he isn't tsunderish, it's just him being competitive.

The former to show his true feelings. That was it. Emi hearing that was why she went deredere mode. He acts like a maou for her sake as a hero. He admires that side of her after all. Maou and Emi having a fairly competitive nature is one of the many factors that enables them to play tsundere x tsundere couple, really.

Because they were ignored by their parents aside from a few select moments and now they think that’s how love works

>literally every deretsun is absolute worst girl
Holy shit.

Boys of all ages dont try to get fujoshis to relive their fantasies irl dressing up as their favourite ume and you as the seme in her favourite yaoi couple.

They dont want to watch their fave yaois with them and let her hump their hand while she watches an intense moment between characters

poor form

Because they haven't experienced the true bliss of yandere.

I genuinely take pride in the fact that normalfags are too emotionally retarded to appreciate tsundere. Fucking nigger faggots dont deserve to enjoy the satisfaction of good tsundere.

Stick to Konosuba or whatever series attracts your 16 year old brain.

Tsunderes are meant for patricians

Tsundere literally is the normalfag archetype. It's for people who can't even imagine a relationship with a woman who's not 3DPD in personality.

It's satisfying watching a bitch slowly warm up. It's really shitty though when they keep going back and forth though.

What? No really, what the fuck are you talking about? You think 3DPD girls act like tsunderes in anime? Maybe youre normalfaggot ass hangs out with lots of tsunderes IRL, but I sure havent seen many.

Its literally the opposite.

Female on male abuse being accepted is very much a reason 3DPD is known as 3DPD. Hence, tsundere is just as bad.

> tomboy
HA, GAAAAAY!