Raildex

here we go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uKuc1dl0TEA&lc=z23ddz2yaxqgi5wqd04t1aokgknicumosvioigltw0uxrk0h00410.1513554768886684
youtube.com/watch?v=F8PEqI-YVvw
twitter.com/gouranga_/status/942306787717292032
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=65226461
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off retard

Fuck off retard

Fuck off retard

I think we're past the point where we can have good discussion.
Watch as this thread is marred to death by shitposters.

youtube.com/watch?v=uKuc1dl0TEA&lc=z23ddz2yaxqgi5wqd04t1aokgknicumosvioigltw0uxrk0h00410.1513554768886684
>This happened in my life
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=F8PEqI-YVvw

>&lc=z23ddz2yaxqgi5wqd04t1aokgknicumosvioigltw0uxrk0h00410.1513554768886684
>repeated vowel
What the fuck are you smoking?

>S3
>not animated by kyoani

fuck this

>gouranga redirects someone to the Index wiki after some faggot asked how many clones can exist
All right, which one of you was it?

Stop bumping this shitty thread

Oh wow, shitposters are faced with on-topic discussion and this is how they respond. It's a little funny and sad.

>Mami's coming back one more time for a concert
>Raildex threads aren't excited for it
Huh?

Old news

>Kyoani
>Being in charge of anything ever
fuck this

People are, but it's not that big that we'll cause a riot over it.
There has been virtually no information about anything, raildex is taking an extremely long break so we're just stuck like this.

How did the tripfag react to the news?

Post kotos.

He was conflicted cause he was getting into another group.

Is Touman a strongest moral fag

Change that Kazakiri for the Etzali for that GROUP boost

What the fuck are you saying?
I'm the shitposter because I want this low effort OP thread, that's already filled with shitposting to die?

Just because OP and a few posts are low effort does not mean we should just let it rot and die

I just realized
>AC is ruined
>the "Misaka confesses on the iron bridge to Touma on Christmas Day" can never happen
>even Misaka and Misaki's competition is interrupted
Nice going, Aleis-tan.

>2
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH KANZAKI HELP ME IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

Its gonna be back up again under a new demonic administration, Aleister shoot itself on the foot

Who?

>aleister fails
>Lola sets up shop in AC and turns into Magic City
>this is the plot of the new Index novels after new testament
>everyone uses magic instead and has amnesia, except Touma
>he falls into Index's balcony, an ordinary magical girl you can find anywhere

Frenda after she became a cyborg.

Post mikoto lewd pics

Later. It's quiet time now.

Kamachi could do something like that but in the end it will just be Touma destroying the new world to get back to his and being a demonlord. True demonlord after all try there best to destroy worlds

Not really. Quite hours start about 3~4 hours from now. Usually threads are flooded with Sup Forumsermins during this hour but there's no sign of them for some reason.

THE TRUE NUMBER ONE!

>yfw first trailer of S3 is showed

FCC is busy preventing americans from logging in.

Hey buddy wrong picture. Here's the real TRUE NUMBER ONE

But Stiyl posted earlier

post nigkoto soon

>City barely recovering from Kaiju Apocalypse
>Find out the death machine thats killing has something to with your crush
>Blow up the impenetrable fortress and give a speech to your so he doesnt tries to kill himself
>Crush gets kidnapped by some overpowered girl
>Get blown away
>Home city is now a lifeless husk
>Crush will probably side with the overpowered girl (who also was behind the clone experiment that nearly gave her a mental breakdown)
One bad day is all it takes to go insane I guess

I enjoyed Heavy Object.

Nobody cares about your opinion faggot.

Rensa is for rape!

Whoa rude

England is for___

Goddammit, Lola.

Read the LN
>implying Rensa doesn't do the raping with her custom robocock

>implying Rensa is still alive after the heat wave and Aleis-tan's virus

>speedreading

I want to rape magic gods

>first Rensa we see is a nurse and assistant to Hisako
>second is more combat oriented
Who is to say there are Rensa's designed to pleasure you in anyway they can? Imagine.

>“I gathered all of them up to #40, so for now I’m going to have them put in cold storage. I don’t like it, but all I can do is buy them time until some real method of saving them is found. I can only hope that a method of allowing them to walk around like normal people will be completed with the next generation of technology.”
>medical tech is still up an running
Rensa return soon.

Magic gods rape you.

Very roughly too.

I haven't read the VO novel yet, is the antagonist just some faceless dude? The current cast of the game lacks villain characters.

>girl
Should just call him Aleister. There's more than one and that isn't the main one.

Its Blue Stalker

Read it and find out. It's worth it rather than asking but the villain is a Virtuaroid and a pilot.

Patrician ship

Game seems to like these forgotten girls like Kazakiri and Himegami.

I want to ravage Angelene with my dick and then Lolazon silly.

Coronzon's true nature is that of a fucking idiot, it's not half as smart as it thinks it is, all it actually has is boundless malevolence.

This is wrong and you should read Thelemapedia again. Nor does it apply to the series Coronzon at all.

Over exaggerating. Also, read other accounts and after the first fucking sentence instead of playing down shit.
>Choronzon is confused and often quite stupid. But it is also extremely cunning and dangerous
>While the mage listens to the confusing demon, it will slowly plant the seeds of dissolution in the soul of the mage
>As the demon works on, the mage will be derailed from the path towards Ascension and turned towards dissolution and insanity. A mind infected by Choronzon will slowly decay, and the victim will be a simple matter to possess for the demon, regardless how strong-minded the victim believes he is.
>believed to be the last great obstacle between the adept and enlightenment. Thelemites believe that if he is met with proper preparation, then his function is to destroy the ego, which allows the adept to move beyond the abyss of occult cosmology

POST FEMALE ALEISTER

>While the mage listens to the confusing demon, it will slowly plant the seeds of dissolution in the soul of the mage
Oh yeah! This was also one of the many reasons people believed the Invisible Thing was Choronzon. This is basically what Touma's does.

>Autistic screeching

true number 2

What's the quest with Kuroko?

Image or link?

Purple

Pick up emails around the city

twitter.com/gouranga_/status/942306787717292032
I think it's pretty obvious who it was just from the funny English in the question.

Super saved.

Toaru Majutsu no Index will be on the cover of Shonen Gangan magazine next month. It will also include a desk pad and a special appendix.

What character is even on the desk pad? That’s the only reason anybody would consider that and even still it’s probably an already existing picture just stamped on.

I love this editor.

Who the fuck is this

Why does everybody hate the Trixie look alike? She must be really amazing for this fanbase to all generalize her as a bar person for whatever reason.*

Dunno, have the set:
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=65226461

Nice digits

Read the LN

My point still stands.

Some of these are pretty good

I read it until the loli Aleisters, is she an even newer character than that?
I tend to forget minor Index characters and I'm busy with HO right now, but if I really forgot a sexy nurse character I'm going to shot myself

Rensa

She wasn't that hot

Rensa 29 not Rensa 28

>complaining about accuracy when you know it's fanart
the only difference is the bust size anyways

Best design. Very hot translucent skirt. I want her back.

>cute_genderbent_terra.png

Did we ever get an illustration of the time Kanzaki visited Touma in her fallen angel ero maid costume?

Yeah, if Cendrillion could have a minor cameo then so can she.