Re:Creators

She was only an apparition, but I was still sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=215846
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AND PLEASE, GIVE MY WORLD COFFEE

I miss her tits.

;_;

I miss tit fucking her tits.

She should have joined Altair.

This is why you aren't a Creator, user.

I thought Sota was going to show her his drawing of her. Or at least show it to Matsubara, since it was actually fundamentally important to how Sota and Setsuna first met.

Sota is showing something else to her.

That ain't right.

I don't think she cares, user. She wants the Sota dick, and she's going to get it by any means necessary.

That scene really caught me off gaurd

Yes, likewise. I commend Selesia for her bravery.

>that webm

This scene was fucking gold.

I wish Selesia was my nee-san.

AOTY thread?

That show was so bad, not even the Aniplex shilling could save it.

I wish Selesia was my gf and Meteora was my nee-san.

Fuck you.

Top 5, anyway.

She was actually real according to the show. So she really was a person that died.

It was a fine ride, but no.

Drinking the tears of Re:Flop fags every day.
>b-b-but there will be S2

>s2
I really liked the show but I don't understand this. Why would there be a new show? The ending made it pretty clear it's finished.

I wish they'd do a season 2 that didn't turn into a retarded battle Royale with asspull chuunishit in all directions.

It's annoying because they did all this work making a interesting premise, promising charactets, decent soundtrack, decent animation, and then decided to give up on writing after Meteora's 4th wall episode.

>;_;

this ruined the series for me. i would have put up with anything else, but not saving selesia totally ruined the series in my eyes.

I know people made fun of her from week to week, but in hindsight she was probably the most solid character. She just had the misfortune of being stuck in a mediocre plot.

Yamcha of the year.

In a visceral sense, yes But philosophically and thematically, none of them really were. Their true selves lived within their respective stories. That's why they were all fighting so hard to protect those stories in the first place.

Speaking of, I found it strange that they didn't bring this up as it pertained to Meteora when it was revealed she couldn't go back. She would have been consigning herself to a dead universe anyway, since her creator was dead. And of course the same was true for Magane, albeit of her own doing.

I only just finished watching the series today. I didn't participate in any of the weekly threads. I don't know why people would have made fun of her.

That image brings back nostalgic memories.

Please lewd the Altair, you filthy fucking gods of pleasure.

Thank you in advance.

Meteora is probably such a lewd little slut.

>wanting to lewd best girl
You shall be holopisconed.

Yeah, me too. For some reason, she felt more real than the rest of the cast. I think part of the reason why she's a memorable character and not just another Asuna is just partially due the setting though. The plot was bad and completely uninteresting. The setting however had some potential. If only the "real"world in Re;creator was more realistic and had a more grounded character design.

Selesia on the cover this month

>I think part of the reason why she's a memorable character and not just another Asuna is just partially due the setting though.
Well, based on what we know of her I wouldn't say her personality is anything like Asuna's.

>not wanting to lewd the best girl
Leave, fag

Atta' boy user!

I'M SCREAMING SOMETHING TO YOU!

>apparition
I don't know where this meme comes from. Multiverse always made more sense than this to me. Selesia's world exists, we made it to there with Souta after all.

Since this is lightly related to RE:Zero

>I love emilia

Just fuck this asshole. holy shit goddamn, commit seppuku again.

I had to vent

BRING IT ON DOWN ROCK ROCK ROCK SHAKE IT UP UP TAP TOP TOP

YEAH GET STARTED BREAKING ROW

Best cover
>Altair and Sirius didn't wear gloves in the original Hiroe's art

,>probably
She's the biggest whore of them all

In a show with an eroge character.

>red fingernails
Hiroe you based motherfucker.

He should have had his designs for all the newer characters, hopefully it comes on the BD extras and someone is kind enough to scan someday.

I want Hiroe to make h-doujinshi of Re:Creators so bad. Seriously though, did he announce anything for C93?

They added gloves so the end wouldn't be distractingly lewd like Hiroe wanted.

Fucking Aoki I swear.

Season 2 announcement when?

Why would there be a second season though?

They can't show some things on television.
When Hiroe is satisfied with the length of Meteora's new infodump.

She is trying to have a pure relationship with her love defying her god, unlike Meteora who wants to be lewd when her god intended her to be pure and innocent.

Not to mention, Altair couldn't make herself real in the first place, she needed to exist somewhere. Not to mention the acceptance mechanics in the show are compatible with the creation of worlds.

Mainly Altair. I also want the in universe series to start taking shape in some form like the game Avalken of the Reminisce assuming they take their time and make something that's actually good.

She's meant for rape, though.

Selesia and her girlfriend!

The problem that sufficiently powerful fictional characters with isekai'd creators being able to find earth is not solved though. They can have a new season for creating an official bridge between worlds, allowing creators to meet their creations, with Meteora (and Magane?) as the real world side gatekeeper and Altair and Setsuna (and Sirius when they are busy on their yuriverse) on the fictional side preventing anything dangerous getting through.

Bakuman with Meteora and Souta when?

So what do you guys think this slut is doing?

She is dead because she relies too much on her powers that disappeared when Altair left.

Telling lies.

me

Can I get the source on these please?

The first is from Hiroe's non h-doujin that is on panda and the second is from pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=215846

>The first is from Hiroe's non h-doujin that is on panda
Sorry, could you be more specific? The file search doesn't work

There is not even one page of re:creators stuff there, and there is probably just one not h.

(C92) [TEX-MEX (れっどべあ)] Re:DOUJINSHI (Re:CREATORS)
Her abilities are not just the lying, but also the plot guidance to be in the right place in the right time and enhanced physical skills to avoid being easily shot.

CITM thread.

any other series in which the main character dies and gets her series hijacked by the main villain

We need to contain Selesia's giant mangatits

Bahamut S2 killed one of the main characters of the first season for the villain of the second who then got together with the new series main character. Though villains simply having bad deeds forgotten and getting into MC's harems is pretty common in anime.

Though Altair is special since she didn't have any noble reasons to do bad things (unless you consider vengeance noble) and never reconsidered her ways, she just stop giving a fuck about her evil plans when the reason was removed (and her based creator also didn't give a fuck either).

needs more best girls

They'll be invited for Altair's beach OVA.

Commedy of the year

She isn't getting enough doujins

I drop it on 7 episode but everyone start hating it and I said fuck you I'll watch then.

Animated Miharu when?

>yfw you realize the only reason selesia died jobbing was to spare metchin the fate of putting her through that magical blender at the end

I swear Selesia's mech looks like a recolored Demonbane.

The anime is really bad but was the one with the best ryona scenes of the year.

she's still in the plane and won't come back until season 6

What would Deku have done if he was there instead of Soda?

Have they ever said a word about world étude?

I want to close that hole with my dick.

I will contain them with my hands and, if need be, my dick.

Will S2 be better than S1?

Only if Souta (or another generic teenager) isn't the protagonist.

Agreedbonus point Souta becomes a femdom fuck boy when Meteora dominates him.

great character that went full retarded

Has anyone bought this?