Boku No Hero Academia

Reminder that Eri's fate is one of alienation, crime, and despair.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/75cdH
youtube.com/watch?v=1oMxrHXzOsY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hxh is better

Nah, she's just not gonna show up ever again.

Best

She won't show up again until they need her to reverse All Might so he can die at his peak against AfO.

She was saved, S A V E D

How could anyone in 1-A possibly beat Deku, Bakugou, or Todoroki?

They're on a level completely beyond the rest of them.

That's Amajiki's fate. Eri will be his first victim in his bloody grief rampage.

Hey anons, I finished my powerpoint on my theory about why a certain character isn't what they seem. Would you like to see it?

Are you that user, who promised us a mindblowing theory almost a month ago?

The two most likely situations where she shows up again is either a reaction shot when Deku's fighting Shigaraki or whoever the final villain will be, or a post timeskip epilogue chapter where she's going to UA like here

I want that Eri to step on my dick and sit on my face

Sure

Yes.

Maybe. Though I only mentioned mine about a week ago and I didn't say it was going to be mindblowing (though there's some stuff I'm surprised I've never heard anyone mention).

Go for it.

Anyway, thank you for your interest! It makes me really happy.

And welcome to Endeavor: Not (entirely) What He Seems.

imgur.com/a/75cdH

Reminder

God I hate the theme for this spread so much.

Why is everyone so red?

You deserve some credit, this isn't the total nonsense I was expecting. It was honestly an interesting read, even though I can't say I agree with your conclusions.

Thanks user. I appreciate it.

And in the interest of discussion, what don't you agree with? I know it'll be getting disproved soon if I'm wrong, but maybe you'll be right instead.

wtf I love Endeavour now

So which quirk was your favorite to use on Deku?

rope & chains

This was the slide that sold me on your theory. I never even realized that.
The Nighteye stuff seems a bit questionable, overcomplicates the whole thing, and doesn't seem necessary for the theory to hold up.
Either way, this is my new headcanon until proven otherwise.

>>Imagine being a grown up Eri and using your quirk to revert Deku to his child state and /ss/ him repeatedly

I was promissed autism.
I was promissed proof to said autism.
I got everything I was promissed.
I am pleased.
So, to sum up: Shoto made not to be #1 but to defeat someone as powerful as AM, yes? Is that your theory?

Worst spread so far honestly. Red is a good look on Bakugou but that's about it.

The big one is Endeavor knowing about AfO. Nothing you posted really convinced of that being a possibility, and then a lot of your following points were based on that, so you kind of lost me there.

Well it's better than "you should read manga backwards", you have to give him that. And I think that Endy knowing or suspecting about AfO's existence is quite on spot. I mean, the guy is "greatest detective" and all that.

I'm not saying he did a bad job, quite the contrary actually, I just don't agree is all

why do japs love this shitty god awful gag character?

ANIME ONLY FAGS
N
I
M
E

O
N
L
Y

F
A
G
S

That was nice autism first thing in the morning. If Dabi turns out a Todoroki I'd be very surprised as to why he went bad. Inferiority complex like Bakugou perhaps?

I wish we got a page for 11-20 like the last two polls, I would have been interested to see how that looked.

I doubt that all of this divine autism is gonna be true, but some parts make a lot of sense and I hope Endy's talk to AM is "I know about AfO, also Shoto is gonna prevent you from dying, lol".

Tokoyami at night could fuck up Todoroki.

Thanks. And I understand. The Nighteye part is the part that to be true has to rely on the most things that haven't been confirmed yet.

You got it. There's surpassing, surpassing, and more surpassing, but there's nothing about actually defeating All Might in combat. Plus All Might is oooooold.

Understandable. My thought process is that since he's #2 and has solved more cases than ANYONE, he's probably had at least one run-in with some people in AfO's camp. And he knows full well that certain things are swept under the rug. And I'm guessing that while most people (heroes, even) nowadays are unaware, the fact that there is someone who had literally taken over Japan and is immortal is probably something that the strongest heroes should know about (since one would hope that they would get rid of him eventually).

Plus the "you sure have climbed high" thing is something I've always found weird. Since it would imply that AfO knew about Endeavor early in his career. And since AfO is so strong, why would he care what some young upstart is doing if that young upstart is completely unaware of him?

And while I didn't use it, there's also the possibility that whatever happened with the kids that drove Icymom crazy involved AfO's camp. Which is why Endeavor wants the kids to tell him when they go out.

Maybe he's the reason the other kids are supposed to tell their dad when the go out.

That would be interesting because it'd tie Todoroki closer to AM. But if he fails to save AM it's going to be real despair hours for Todoroki and Endy.

quite an enjoyable read whether or not it turns out correct, nicely written and formated.

Holy macarrony this is good user!

I like how you presented everything except for the timeline. When you have a timeline, you have to draw it for the retards like me otherwise what's the point? Also that last panel is fucking great.

Unfortunately just like many other theories/lorecrafting I've seen, this is probably too complicated for the setting. Look at how much effort and space it took you to explain all that! How would Hori possibly fit that in the comic in any sort of efficient manner.
8/10 enjoyed reading

I was pleasantly surprised with how good of a read this was. Good job user, I think you might actually be right. Hopefully we actually get to see Endeavor's conversation with All Might here in the next few chapters.

I want Mirio to stun me with his big strong body

Friendly reminder that we're getting a chapter this week, followed by no chapter next week.

This is actually pretty solid, and I actually have had similar thoughts to your theory, Shoto hates Endeavor and was only a kid then so it's not farfetched to think his biases makes him an unreliable narrator on those flashbacks.

I love Endy, can't wait for him to get some "not as much of a piece of shit as yout thought he was" reveal

>yfw we're getting a chapter for christmas but none for new years

Hopefully it'll be when he takes the hit for Shoto.

No? One of his weaknesses is light... believe it or not, fire makes light.

>believe it or not, fire makes light.
What the FUCK, user. What's next? Are you going to tell me people die when they are killed?

You need to shut the fuck up. Endy won't die.

Shoto needs to leave the nest, user.

Maybe not die, but I bet he has a quirk removing bullet with his name on it

His name or Bakugou's? This is the timeline of AM suffering after all.

>Bakugou dequirked
Don't get my hopes up.

>inb4 a possibly dequirked Bakugou gets his quirk back faster than Janitor Togata

Maybe a temporary one, there's still a bunch of those on streets

True! I'm just thinking, if (IF) Camie is Toga, they'd want to try out their newly acquired bullets, right? And why not do that on the guy who blew up (almost literally) their plan?
We'll find out more on Friday, I think, but then there's also two mystery students that I'm pretty sure Horikoshi is going to introduce instead of Camie stuff.

>Bakugou loses his quirk
>spergs out
>Deku wishes really hard for Bakugou to get his quirk back
>the ENERGY FROM WISHING restores Bakugou's quirk
>Bakugou continues to be a cunt towards Deku

>SHITTY NERD WHO ASKED YOU TO GIVE ME BACK MY QUIRK
>I'M NOT GONNA USE IT NOW BECAUSE I DIDN'T EARN IT BACK

Drawfag if you're here pls draw Endy and Todo father-son bonding.

His darkness will outdark his light.

He would do that. Cue some more guilt and repressed emotion and another round of Baku vs Deku because Bakugou can't deal with the fact that he basically owes Deku his life.

>if i hadn't been a fucking idiot none of this would've happened!
>kacchan, no! it could've happened to anyon-
>SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR TEN SECONDS DEKU! I'M AN IDIOT! I ADMIT IT! WHY DON'T YOU! DO YOU THINK I CAN'T JUDGE MYSELF? ARE YOU LOOKING DOWN ON ME?

If that does happen I really want Izuku just walking out on Bakugou before the fight, I really want Izuku to realise he just doesn't owe Bakugou the time of day especially if he's gonna treat him like shit.

Deku wouldn't do that. You know that as much as I do. This is the guy who feels guilty for having OFA in the first place, because Mirio lost his quirk as a result of a battle. The same guy who felt responsible for Todoroki's issues even though it technically wasn't his responsibility. So now that "Bakugou and Deku are true rivals" the chance of Deku walking out of a fight is even less than what it was before.
That all said, I'm not sure how likely it is for Bakugou to have an emotionally charged fight like Deku vs Bakugou 2. Even at something this bad happening.

again* fuck this shit

>Also that last panel is fucking great.
>Todoroki got his fire half from Deku

It would be one hell of a curveball.

I'm convinced that all might will die and it will be handy man and not all for one that kills him

I know but it really would be the mature thing to do, especially if it was an unauthorised fight like last time. Izuku really needs to take 'stop breaking your body for the sake of someone else' to heart if he wants to be number one hero. But you are right Izuku is selfless to the core and forgives everyone even if that person might not necessarily deserve it.

>hero
>walking out and refusing to help someone in need
??

>Izuku really needs to take 'stop breaking your body for the sake of someone else' to heart if he wants to be number one hero.
Right? I really want to see him grow up in that department. Like it gets telegraphed to him again and again that he can't be people's doormat all the time. And even though he said he'd stop being Bakugou's emotional and physical punching bag, I still doubt that.
There's a difference between "helping someone in need" and "helping others at the expense of your own physical and mental health," and Deku keeps crossing the line over and over again. Hell you could even count the offer to give Mirio OFA as the latter.

he could go get help from adults. Or you know, a therapist, covering each other in bruises during each emotional breakdown can't be healthy physically or mentally even if it's what they want.

That was fucking good user, i hope you are right. I am not expecting hori to pull off that sort thing, but i would like it if he did.

Do therapists even exist here? AM should have sent him to one the moment he saw him hyperventilating the first time

I'm pretty sure U.A doesn't have therapists, which would explain about how the 1-A kids are allowed to go to school right after the raid or the whole Bakugou ordeal.

Students should go to Hound Dog if they need help, he's a good boy

Has the vigilantes chapter 19 come out yet? Anyone got the link to 18 and 19?

Because hapan

Hapan sure sounds like a nice place to live. You know, at least they acknowledged mental health might be a thing to consider. Pretty much a rarity in battle shonen honestly.

Its Camie Camie not Toga Camie.

There is only Toga Camie the real Camie has been long dead i know this because Hori is my dad

Do you have a sauce to that fanart user? Asking for a boob loving friend.
>i know this because Hori is my dad
Can you ask him when he'll decide about who's stronger between Bakugou and Todoroki? Yeah? Thanks.

can you draw me some Ryukyu? you're his son I know you have it in you

Bold of you to put so much work into a theory that could be blown to smithereens in the very next chapter - but then again I guess this COULD BE the last chance to say you called it...

Indeed thorough and impressive. Explains some little details that seem weird (like Endeavor pulling a quirk-marriage gambit to try to secure himself a name as the FATHER of All Might's superior before even really starting his career and trying to become that himself,) and I can absolutely see Nighteye freaking out and running straight to the #2 hero when the #1 hero isn't reacting the way he wants...

But still, I'm not quite convinced, mainly because this seems awfully big to digest, and the evidence doesn't seem QUITE strong enough to overpower the null hypothesis of "the discrepancies it explains are just the result of Horikoshi being a little shaky with some kinds of details when putting together a story of this size." But I sure can't dismiss it out-of-hand, so good luck.

Stop using this shitty drawing

He says Bakugou because he is his husbando
Gomen user I'm adopted

I can always trust on Hori's good taste and judgement. Reminds me a bit about how the homothread said Kacchan is total cumdumpster material. You have a good adoptive dad user.

Peace Sign MV with the characters. Mostly compilation shots from the tournament/Stain arc

youtube.com/watch?v=1oMxrHXzOsY

Neat. How often do animation companies make full AMVs for their shows?

(I'm just responding as I go, so some of the things I bring up might be addressed later but fuck it. I'm up to the intermission, I'll look at the rest after I refill my popcorn).

>Shoto's sister doesn't look abused
That's an extreme variable, not all people respond the same way. But even if she weren't...
>none of Shoto's other siblings look abused
That's because they probably weren't. Endeavour says Shoto's "not like them" for a reason. Shoto is the only one born perfectly half-and-half, the previous kids are predominantly one quirk with maybe snippets of the other, that's not good stock and they were disregarded. The reason he has four kids in declining-birthrate Japan is because he keep trying until he struck gold. And once he did, every ounce of that pressure went onto Shoto.

>no scars or bruises
There's no suggestion that the abuse is still ongoing. Endeavour is even allowing Shoto to rebel against him to a certain extent.
Endeavour never harmed Shoto needlessly, it was all in the aim of training him to be the strongest he could be. But that's still abuse.

>icymom hospitalised because she abuser her son
Well... yeah. I wouldn't call this a theory so much as the narrative. Shoto just put it all on Endeavour because he was buttmad at his dad for creating/escalating the situation in the first place.
The fact that Endeavour separated Shoto from his newly-abusive mother doesn't make him a good guy, it's just as likely that he was simply protecting his investment.

>Endeavour trusts Shoto
You don't have to be cartoonishly evil and always choosing the most damaging course of action to be an abusive asshole.
Endeavour sees Shoto as an extention of himself, not his own person, and it's exactly because he's narcissistic that he'd trust the judgement of his mini-me.

What even is the theme? Besides the fact that they're all in red.

They're all in red. That's the theme. Doesn't even seem to be "red thread of fate" or anything like that.

>"red thread of fate"
>between 10 people

That would be one hell of a doujin.

It would be more like a cobweb at that point, really.

I got that image from one of these threads a couple months back so I don't have the source but I got pic related.

>kabedon
>thigh grinding at the same damn time
>tsundere in his own thoughts
How alpha, Katsuki.

>Shinzou being in the top 10
H O W and W H Y ?

obviously I'm exaggerating the "thigh grinding" part but the fact that he attempts to do it is alpha enough of him.