Do you like Doraemon Sup Forums? If not then you're a faggot

Do you like Doraemon Sup Forums? If not then you're a faggot

I do, but jokes go over my head.

>tfw been trying to figure out if user was making a joke here for the past 7 minutes
I give up, I'll just assume you weren't making a joke.

doreamon is kino
taught me a lot of moral lessons when I was smoll

For some reason this one of those shows that's popular in several countries but not in the USA. In my country everyone in their 20s can sing the theme song by heart.

Shizuka bathing was the first thing that I fapped to

It was never dubbed in English

It was here, but I preferred the Chinese dub.

I know it's a kid show and I shouldn't be autistic faggot about it, but some of Doraemon's future gadget is redundant as fuck.

For example, the machine that can make normal door connected into any other door.
Who need that when you have doko demo door.

is there some anime with the same style of storytelling but with more mature themes? just curious

Maybe one was invented before the other

so you can make multiple door? make it more permanent?

Who knows, I understand that it's just me nitpicking.
Also other redundant stuff, the gulliver tunnel that changes your size when you passed, and the micro/macro light (whatever the english name is).

But WHY wasn't it dubbed into English?

I'd like to rub my dick on him

I want to lick Shizuka's ass

I suspect panels of his skin being opened is what gave me a mechanical fetish.

It was actually. On Disney XD

Grew up with it, the publisher obtained an official license eventually, but even before then it had all the official materials published (45 original volumes, the PLUS volumes, The Doraemons, The Doraemon Specials, 24 long stories).

Just a cultural thing I guess. SEA countries had the full experience, Doraemon, Rider, Sentai (Philippines had Bioman dubbed in the 80s even), Ultraman because we were close to Japan. The US had Power Rangers which was moderately successful, but Saban's other two Toku project (Masked Rider for Riders, VR Trooper for Metal Hero) never really worked out, and Doraemon isn't really a Boy/Girl specific show.

I wish some of the newer Adventure movies got subbed, they're pretty fun to watch.

Lately I'm watching it daily again.

Suneo is still the worst.

>XD
Fuck off

>If not then you're a faggot
No it just means you're underaged

other coutries also got all that, my mother recalls that they used to show ultraman and other old shows like candy candy and heidi, i grew up with doraemon tho it was dubbed and it didnt recive any ultra censorship like it would if it were to be aired in the usa since it had a lot of underage panty shots and what not

>shizuka bathing in every other episodes
It does fanservice before it was cool.

Maybe they are simply made by different companies and one is cheaper than the other. I guess that the door that can only be connected to other doors is more cheap that the magic door or whatever it is called as it can be connected to any part of the world. The same goes with the gulliver shit. It's bigger but cheaper than the flashlight

nutted so many times to that