Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau

What's with these idiots and having important conversations in places where anyone passing by can hear?

Time for weekly dose of land whale.

Is subs already out?

Will the OVA get subs?

>blames the other guy
Classic.

Where is my pink jester at?

No one really cares about this shit anymore, do they?

Kinda hard to blame when it's like the plot kicking to a new direction just now and it'll get 1 cour anyway.

I'm still watching it because everything else I'm watching is so great that I need something to keep me grounded.

>world map
>another hunt
>no pink jester
>fucktards trying to be the new leader
All these and no 2nd cour or season 2 in sight, the fuck.

Netflix didn't give enough budget for 2-cour adaptation. Pls understand

Any idea when the murican netflix get to watch this? Netflix might just being a cheeky fuck, only announcing a continuation just in time for "MUH BINGE" release retardation. (I understand its their business decision but still.)

I like lykos

At least translate the manga reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee6217

Approx Jan 2018

Delinquent Nibi is cute.

Anime name?

Is this the mighty lion?

This anime feels like a early 2000s anime with 50 episodes where midway through it becomes a boring slugfest just to have a final amazing arc.

Too bad that wont happen. Hopefully the manga gets translations.

>Implying Netflix is even a production committee and not just a gaijin company who's hogging the english simulcast by paying next to nothing compared to the japanese comapany..

Best time of the month is here!

The manga got an English release lately, I have the first volume coming either tomorrow or Wednesday.

So the sub is from England, and the empire is HRE?

What is rock CD chan planning?

That faggot orka even get him in mask? What the fuck.
Advertising the manga.

So how is it going to end? Marked going to Falena and say nope I am out? Proportional democracy for the marked and unmarked?

Maybe everyone becomes marked save for one female and one male?

Literally Prussia on a ship?

Imagine the pressure to fuck non-stop for the non-mark couple.

i do because i really like how it looks. the setting is interesting enough that i want to look up the source manga/ln

They could pull a reverse at the end and have the non-marked be an Adam and Eve type couple with the mud whale being a sort of Eden. Everyone who is marked is forced to go onto the mainland where everyone has it. So in the end the thing that was keeping them prisoners actually turns out to be their salvation.

>another edgy teens
fuck. it feels weird to drop the show at 11th ep

What the fuck is this.

Hopefully. It looks really fun.

If a time skip doesn't happen then right now where the anime is would've been the absolute perfect choice for one.

I like her more.

Should be fuck off and kill yourself from you disgusting retard.

Has anybody ever been convinced of anything by a guy making this face?

You can have Lykos, nee-san belongs to ME!

Hopefully someone appears, maybe the girl with the turkey hat and tells the crowds that the two faggots were hiding during the attack(s). Might shame and get them to fuck off.

Surely they could have dragged out the last arc a couple episodes more. It's so weird that they did a clean end to the first arc only to kick off another with an episode and a half left.

Why is he crying now?

you're watching an anime