I can't believe that it ended with him fucking his cousin

I can't believe that it ended with him fucking his cousin.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/rjdue
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His aunt too?

I don't know.
He fucked his aunt too?

It ended? I thought it would have been the Amazon.Tell me more.

Fucking a cousin is one of those rare delicacies in life. He made the right choice.

That's what i hope.

WHERE'S MY S2, SHAFT

So what really happened to her in the past ?
Was it her dad who raped her?

She got beamed up by daddy and spent a year with him and the ayylmaos, then when she went back her memory was wiped.

Best girl.

Also, didn't the LN have multiple endings?

>Also, didn't the LN have multiple endings?
Yes aunt ending was one of them i think

The LN had dream endings for every girl, then a real ending which was open ended nobody wins shit. Then the author published the true ending on his blog where MC marries Erio and they have a daughter.

Everyone, please let me know that you appreciate Erio. Not many people do in this day and age.

Is the true ending included in the bakatsuki pack?

It's been 6 years. Someone tell me what's so special about this retarded girl, I only remember her eating pizza and not getting fat from it.

id marry erio just to have access to her mother

She was a stupid sexy autist

Hi Paki

>She got beamed up by daddy and spent a year with him and the ayylmaos, then when she went back her memory was wiped.
Brilliant idea, as expected of advanced intelligent life forms.

They probe her anal and shit?

What do you mean?

NINENSEI

Anal probes are the AYLMAO's most popular kink, according to those who interacted with them.

Ah I see. Aliens in my country just steal money from our banks. Well that's what the politicians believe.

BAKA WA HITORI

streamable.com/rjdue

I'm confused. She was raped? I watched this without getting any hints of what happened to her. Please enlighten me.

Appreciate

Yes she was, that's why there was no mention of him; the alien stuff is just what her retarded mind makes to cope

No, he's full of shit. The novel specifically says that she was completely unharmed.

Not quite, there were dream endings where he imagined what would happen. But Erio end is the true end. They have a cutie daughter.

It was a bad end so he didn't even want to imagine it.