Shokugeki no souma

>Soma vs Tsukasa, Erina sweet foodgasm and the end of "this" season
See ya in april, everyone

SOMA IS FUCKING PISSED

not gonna lie this series went DOWN HILL when the azami arc started. so fucking hamfisted

It'll get better and more entertaining after the Soma vs. Tsukasa battle.

battles (i.e. reactions) are fine, but the whole premise and it's execution is complete utter shit. and you can't build any story worth a damn on a fucking shit pile

why cant they just show shokugekis with soma?? who gives a flying fuck about anyone else??

How can he be so good?

>I'm going to shut down every restaurant in nippon and have the country solely serve what I deem is gourmet food
Dumbest antagonistic goal ever.

>Dumbest antagonistic goal ever.
It may seem dumb to you because his goal doesn't seem realistic on paper. But as a cooking series, he's a huge threat to the culinary world which makes him a great villain. Also, he isn't literally shutting down every restaurant speed reader, just certain restaurants he doesn't approve of.

>Eishi Tsukasa
Perhaps this guy (and Rindou) saved a little part of the azami arc

>battle
Who cares? The focus of the series turned from its original premise.

His plan involves shutting down all the fast food restaurants because fast food can never become gourmet. How the fuck does he plan to take down McDonald's, Burger King, KFC, Subway and all the other fast food giants? It's dumb like the whole plan and the Azami's character itself.

>The focus of the series turned from its original premise.
No it hasn't actually. The premise of the series is for Soma to graduate from the academy and the story hasn't swayed from that premise of him climbing up to graduate.

Damn, they're going to catch up to the manga in no time
It's been 4 months and no update

>How the fuck does he plan to take down McDonald's, Burger King, KFC, Subway and all the other fast food giants? It's dumb like the whole plan and the Azami's character itself.
With power dumbass. Anyone with power can get away with anything even if it may seem ridiculous. Not to mention, Azami doesn't give a fuck about shutting down whatever/ whoever's restaurant down which is why he's doing it since it's for his cause. If you don't like it because the idea doesn't seem plausible when it is then that's on you. Just drop the series if you're too impatient to see the fruition of Azami's idea later in the story since as of now, it's all assumptions for what restaurants he's shutting down and how he'll do it.

>With power
There's no reason for us to believe he's capable of doing that. The only real background we know of him is that he used to be in a private wealthy community in America. He can't even grab full control of his own fucking school.

What power? How does one edgefag from some dumb cooking school have more power than the whole fast food industry? McDonald's alone has almost 400k employees in over 36k locations worldwide and made a revenue of $24.622 billion last year. Azami doesn't stand a fucking chance against this when he can't even control his fucking daughter.

He's in an exclusive wealthy community that involves the US, The Middle East (i.e filthy rich billionaire sandniggers), and is trying to expand in the East. He could easily have allies worth hundreds of billions.

>Soma to graduate from the academy
No, dipshit. Instead, Sora is fighting to keep every restaurant in Japan open. Graduation is merely a secondary goal now.

Him being dumb is part of why he's a threat.

The other part is that he is popular with the autists the comprise the current top 10.

So in this ep Soma will be naked and Tsukasa's shirt will be unbuttoned right?

Shokugeki no Souma: Ni no Sara OVA

wtf is this?

Now I'm about to watch these two battle would it be good to back track?

That's not exactly a well-developed plot point either, in fact it doesn't even look like most of the traitor E10 even have much to actually gain by becoming Azami's subservient whores, especially since they were E10 to begin with. It seems rather stupid for them, they might be E10 but if Azami fails (very likely) the only thing they'd have managed to do by becoming his cocksuckers is to lose their position and get the industry to hate them. What's the point?

>it doesn't even look like most of the traitor E10 even have much to actually gain by becoming Azami's subservient whores
This. Fucking Eizan got into the E10 by consulting shitty and failing restaurants in the first place. Having all the restaurants be standardized should actually be lost profit for him, unless Azami promised the jew that he'd get paid more (which I find hard to believe since he got into the E10 solely off making a shitload of money).

Cooking is power, retard. Did you skip the first chapter? You can make Tibetan monks strip away their beliefs, and have politicians grovel in tears with skill level Joichirou has.

Well he wants to graduate and then work in his restaurant. It would be useless for him to graduate and then have his restaurant be fucking closed

Azami has no real cooking power, he took control of the school using betrayal and not cooking. He's trying to eliminate all people with actual talent, he knows he's a worthless shitter and couldn't succeed in a straight showing of skill.

I didn't know what to expect. The whole series revolving around food is dumb enough as a plot and his goal is basically the take over the world variation of food.

What's the appeal of this shit character?
>muh anxiety
>muh low self esteem
It gets boring after one episode.

>likely former first seat
>third seat as freshmen scum
I know you're trying really hard to point out the stupid plot, but stop.

So how are they gonna put in the door scene into the next cour? Or drop it entirely?

They'll put it in the 2nd cour.

I'm curious about the Soma's poster.

Soma gonna lose against the first seat

sorry he road the coattails of real talent. he's a hack

you're an idiot. the plot is stupid. the author is stupid for hamfisting it. in the end there's any number of ways the author could have introduced conflict without to resorting to this stupid stupid development. in the end we only read this shitpile series for the nude reaction images afterall, but changing the tone of the series from somewhat plausible to facepalm retarded really was too jarring

this guy is a homo. worst big bad ever.

Homos are good. but I agree he has flaws.

Why his appearance and main goal feels like someone that agent 47 would kill?