Choose your servant!

It's the holy grail war
who is gonna answer your call and lead you to victory and why?

>Hard mode Only male servants allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1dUxCefd9Is
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying im attracted to girls

Charlemagne, or Lionheart

best dog

faggot detected
nice servants nonetheless

Fucking Romulus
>NP as good as rhongo
>imperial privilege EX
>high luck

The madman himself

Achillies. He seems like a total bro.

If I want to win either Cu or Li Shuwen. If I'm wanting to win and going for a solid servant instead of someone frankly ridiculous, Sumanai.

If I want someone that's fun and a real cool bro then Tawara - Unlimited Rice Works - Tota, or super bro Arash.

Obviously Alexander The Great

>Cu
>Win

user, please.

Can't summon him.
>Li Shuwen
But why?

Assuming you don't have unlimited mana, the most sensible choice would be any servant with high luck and a good NP, preferably not an archer since they're too independent.

Gawain.

Total bro. Hilarious trash talker and slayer of thots and is invincible in the sunlight. If the war is taking part in a place with long days and lots of sunlight then you are practically guranteed to go the distance. All you need to do is fortify a place to sleep at night any you are golden.

Muhammad?

The thing is Li Shuwen is kind of hilariously overpowered with his walk up to you and touch you and kill you with Qi thing. Martial Arts are super busted in Nasu, and Nasu likes to wank Bajiquan. Sphere Boundary is a Presence Concealment that's actually good too. While it is possible to detect a servant that is using Qi to hide themselves, it isn't going to be something most western magi will know how to deal with.

He's an Assassin that's as good, if not better at assassinating than most Assassins and he can straight up kill other servants in a direct fight too feasibly.

I mean, if you're going to summon the best assassin, spooky Hassan from strange fake seems like the obvious choice. EX presence concealment that only drops to A+ when attacking is fucking bullshit.

It's kind of silly how only one Hassan apparently thought to make being the stealthier motherfucker ever his specialty.

Best boy. Most OP.

>EX presence concealment
pretty cool though

>you're such a below shit-tier magus that he can't use his NPs and you're drained anyway

kek
Indian super-power in action

Exactly!

youtube.com/watch?v=1dUxCefd9Is

Does Karna possess the Street Defecation EX skill?

what's his NP?

>THE EVERDISTANT REICH
>EX NP

William Tell (Archer)

Super high END since he was said to have run across Switzerland to hunt down Gessler. Has a Cu-tier NP in that it's low cost and can cause insta death (Tell drew two bolts at the infamous apple shooting contest: the first was aimed truly, but if it failed to hit its target the second bolt was destined to kill its target).

>Bedivere had a more masculine face in FSN
>Had a feminine voice
>Make him look more feminine now
>Give him a more masculine voice
Why?

Heracles as Archer with the Hydra Bow if I'm allowed to basically cheat.
Ozymandias as Rider if I'm not.

In a no holds-barred, batshit retarded Fate GO-type war where I can basically do whatever the fuck I want, I'd go for Adolf Hitler possessed by Nyarlathotep, wielding the Lance of Longinus.

>Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Führer
>Anti-Unit, Anti-Semite
>Rank E~A+++
>maximum number of targets: 6,000,000
>"It is a Reality Marble that makes him into a being that "holds absolute power against those with Jewish blood." Upon its activation, it renders him nude as a visual effect, and the world, acting as the "accumulation of the fear and reverence that the people held for Adolf Hitler after death", materializes a scorching hell. It is something that displays great power against those with Jewish ancestry, making it difficult for such Servants to even continue existing while in the space, and displays little power against those with low Jewish ancestry, making the landscape "a tad hot" to them.

I've got no idea about his NPs, but he's regarded as the father of modern armies and he was referenced by Napoleon as a great military commander.

And if Atlus decides to sue?

>This kills the David

If Jinako can make him work anyone can.

Being starved of mana simply makes him go from supremely overpowered to pretty damn good.

There are other supremely overpowered servants that don't require that much mana. Karna's inefficient.

need more anschluss

It's not as if atlus owns the rights to Hitler.
But even so, with demiservants and outer gods now being legitimate concepts in the Nasuverse a whole new world of overpowered shit has just been unleashed.

I'll take you on with the ultimate servant. Prepare to get metric tensored.

The real overpowered shit is True Demons.

That stuff is ridiculous.

dr. william l pierce as mage. easy victory since he gets to utilize the entire military of the western world including nukes

Longinus

Gonna keep him away from homunculi though.

Good choice.

Waver pls

He's my husbando since 2006.

Like who?

>implying anyone here would have a right to actually choose a servant

Astolfo.

Rin pleases old men for money.

Well memed, sport

Fuck, beat me to it
No homo thoguh

Gilgamesh, non berserker Herc, Romulus, Benkei, Cu Alter, Nursery Rhyme

since best lancer cu is already claimed i'll go with enkidu

Dick Lionheart. He sounds like a pretty cool dude.

Isn't one of the points in Fate that every master got what they deserved, and not what they thought they wanted?

No love for a nice ojisan?

I'd love to drag him from behind my chariot

I really want them to hurry up and add Achilles already, so that we can get some circumstances of him and Hector interacting.

Beowulf

Hektor would just run away at the first sight of Achillies.

Achillies would have to use his "1v1 me Bro" NP to hold Hektor in place for a chat

My boy Zhang or alternatively Dian.

Altera (archer)
Nuke everyone from space with ex rank anti-world NP

I choose him and him must be better than in FGO. They made him weak even though he is a god killer tier.

How would you convince him not to kill you?

Respect him but don't suck his dick like Tokiomi did. Be entertaining and not a lowlife.

Realistically speaking, which Servant do you think you'd have the most compatibility with and why?
Hard mode: no "Blackbeard because he's an otaku loser"

I choose Jesus.
I bet he makes a might fine Caster.

>get eliminated early in the war
>enemies continue fighting
>three days later they are all exhausted
>Jesus comes back

If i cant have Cu then i want Karna. I just need to make sure i dont lie and i'm good.

Considering the holy grail is suppose to represent the vessel of Christ, summoning Jesus is an automatic victory. There's no need to fight as you have already won.

I'd summon The Wandering Jew as a Caster or Lancer or maybe Medusa as a Caster, since her noble phantasm would probably turn people to stone. Speaking of Caster Medusa, any good art work of her as one?

Shuten because we have similar mindset.

Hannibal Barca

He may not be the most overpowered servant, but his entire legend is about how he spent over a decade behind enemy lines destroying forces that completely outclassed him, all because of superior military strategy.

And if there's one thing I know about these wars, it's that a lot of magi had a legitimate chance to win, but fuck it up with bad strats.

Good luck beating him

Medusa without a doubt. We'd bond incredibly well over our love of books and beer. Not to mention I lover taller girls

Is Mordred actually strong? Is Clarent a good NP?

That's actually incorrect. Though the grail is associated with the vessel used to receive the blood of christ the "Holy Grail" used in the grail wars is actually part of a much older relic that predates Jesus in the Nasuverse canon.

In other words, the Holy Grail from the grail war actually has nothing to do with Jesus according to canon.

I'd love to see him as a Caster, but I'm not sure how writers are portrayed as Servants.
Otherwise I'd pick Toki from HnK as Saviour, that'd be an amazing victory

>I'd love to see him as a Caster
Prélati is pretty much the closest we've got

No idea.
I guess it'd be a surprise.

My king.

I want to see Ahab as something, maybe Rider or Berserker. Quegqueg could be Lancer. Is it me or would Dostoyevsky characters be absolutely shit Servants?

He didn't have a feminine voice in the VN, that was the anime fuck up. Now they changed his VA to Mamoru Miyano for sheckels.

King of Israel

Ahab actually shows up in Strange Fake. He's not called out as Ahab, he's just called, "The Captain" but there's a lot of hints he's Ahab. He gets summoned as some kind of bullshit class because it's Strange Fake but says he'd normally be summoned as Avenger.

I always felt like Doc Holiday would make a kickass servant

Ah right. I had forgotten Nasu had raped the shit out of real life history for his verse.

The bestest

Her Armor NP is legit really good. Otherwise decent Saber with swordbeam.

She's pretty solid.

The "Holy Grail" is basically the name of any kind of device that grant wishes. There's been hundreds of them made throughout history and the Church spends a lot of time investigating any rumor of a Holy Grail. Presumably the Holy Grail, which held Jesus' blood, would be the most powerful of these types of devices.

Considering the bullshit power in S/F and how concept and collection of stories is allowed, I wouldn't be surprised if he was being literal and he's a composite character of every fictional captain created.

There's a bunch of items named after the Holy Grail because they "grant wishes." The Einzbern grail is grail number 726.

The real Holy Grail is a thing but it's not relevant to Fate actually.

Would she get immediately rekt against bullshit servants like Ozzy or Karna?
Unlike her dad she doesn't have Avalon, and her sword is only C++ rank.

One would think having access to the true Holy Grail would let you automatically win a fake holy grail war, but apparently, it doesn't. Who knew.

>Fluffy brown catgirl waifu

Solomon lived the dream

I love how overdesigned she is, but she fits if you place her next to him.

I love her.
>1st comment in her character bio
>"Her ears and tail are soft and smooth"

They know what we want.

So, when Gil said he probably had the holy grail stored somewhere in GoB, he meant the christian's holy grail right? Because the holy grail in the war isn't an artifact?

My future self desu.

Well, it can't be the original/true holy grail but probably one of the many copies people claim to be the true one. I'm sure the Abrahamic God would be somewhat pissed if the true Holy Grail was in there.